• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Alleged efforts to defend the honor of an insulted girl have netted the arrest of two city men, who are accused of bursting into an apartment while armed with a machete and threatening to kill the occupants.

Patrick Q. Robinette and Noah Gilbert, both 20, were arrested early Tuesday morning.

The suspects had fled before police arrived, but officers took statements from four victims at the same apartment. They claimed that Robinette and Gilbert forced entry into the residence and that Robinette brandished a machete and threatened to kill them.

The witnesses told police that the pair left in a red truck, which was soon spotted by other officers and pulled over on West Stone Drive. Robinette and Gilbert were in the vehicle, according to police, along with a machete, three additional large knives, a shotgun and a bag of shotgun shells.

During questioning, Robinette and Gilbert reportedly admitted to going to the apartment to fight one of the occupants. According to Robinette, that man had “threatened” a juvenile girl and “he wanted to defend (her) honor.” The police report did not include specifics about the alleged threat toward the child.

Both Robinette and Gilbert were charged with aggravated assault and aggravated burglary.
http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...wielding-home-invasion.html?ci=stream&lp=2&p=
macehtehomeinvasion-jpg.jpg

1701460746072.png

Last edited:
... so you threaten to kill an entire family because someone's honor has supposedly been 'insulted'.

Did someone call her a bad name or something? 0.o

Lock these two up for stupidity, and being serious dumbasses.

Poor mans Shia LeBeouf and Albino Amish really suck at threat making.
I think I would have been laughing too hard to hear them.

I wonder how the travelling toughie roadshow will play behind bars.
Amish will be choking down tubesteaks four an hour I suspect
while Shia 2.0 will end up with an anus the size of the Lincoln Tunnel.

20 years old??? Damn..kids look so much older these days!!! At 20...my friends and I looked like babies!

Back