• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Notypicalblonde

A piece of shit here in New Zealand named Roderick Mathews who broke six month old baby's leg during sex has won his appeal, and had his sentence reduced to just 1 year 7 months imprisonment! :eek:

The injuries happened when Matthews and his partner were having sex while their daughter lay on the bed next to the pair.

The girl's leg became trapped under Matthews' knee, and she began to cry. He became angry when his partner told him to stop the sexual activity and, without lifting his body weight off the baby, grabbed one of her limbs and attempted to yank her out from under him. The baby screamed and hit her to stop her from crying.

His actions caused the tiny baby to receive a spiral fracture to the right femur!

The sentencingng judge noted although Matthews had treated the child "very roughly", his actions had stemmed from anger or annoyance at the child, not malice (WTF!?!). He then quashed the original two year sentence and substituted a measly term of one year and seven months for this heinously cruel act on this poor defenceless six month old infant.

Unbelievable:mad:

(p.s. I know there is a lot worse on here but I thought this was an appallingly short sentence for what this selfish POS did to his own tiny child, considering here in New Zealand, he will only serve 1/2 to at most 2/3 of that sentence!)

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cr...g-during-sex-wins-appeal-has-sentence-reduced

:punch: I hope karma can do what your criminal justice system won't. He'll probably be posted here in the future when he does it again! :mad:

Thank you for posting. I hope you'll stay! <3

Even his original sentence was a joke, 2 years and then got reduced to a shorter time? Hopefully the mom drops this guy like a bad habit.

And is anyone else creeped out about the baby being in bed the while having sex? Is this normal and I'm just weird or is this a huge turn off to the average person as well?

And is anyone else creeped out about the baby being in bed the while having sex? Is this normal and I'm just weird or is this a huge turn off to the average person as well?
Yep. Nope. Yep.

--Al

:punch: I hope karma can do what your criminal justice system won't.

Yes me too buddy! ;)

Thank you for posting. I hope you'll stay! <3

You’re very welcome... thanks for the kind welcome! I know in the scheme of things here there is much more eye popping evil POS out there but this being close to home for me just really made me pissed .

I am lucky to live in a stunningly beautiful part of the world here in New Zealand (and where I live in particular is so ridiculously safe I never have to lock my doors or car). However despite that, New Zealand’s dirty little secret is the fact we have one of the highest rates of child abuse in the developed world. (With one of the worst rates of child death by maltreatment within the family.... and one in four New Zealand girls is sexually abused before the age of 15, the highest rate of any country examined)

No wonder with POS like that getting handed such pathetic sentences like that ... Just tears me up to think that defenceless little tiny child’s earliest memories are going to be, that those who am supposed to rely on to love and keep me safe, can hurt me the most!
[doublepost=1511388514,1511388296][/doublepost]
Even his original sentence was a joke, 2 years and then got reduced to a shorter time? Hopefully the mom drops this guy like a bad habit.

yes and yes totally agree...just fucking wrong!

Once upon a time, when beds were expensive, co-sleeping was a common occurrence. No real excuse for it now, though. Especially not babies. -_-

This asshole already got a free ride, and then they *reduce* the sentence? o_O

Back