• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman who said she was sexually assaulted turned to Facebook Live to tell her story, which resulted in the arrest of a man and two teen suspects, Cumberland County authorities said Monday.

The incident took place on Nov. 2 after the woman posted an “ad for companionship” online, according to a news release from the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office.

The victim was later contacted by one of the three suspects asking her for a date, officials said.

The woman went to a residence where she encountered the three men, deputies said.

“The suspects displayed handguns and demanded the victim’s money. After emptying her pockets, the victim was told to remove all of her clothes,” deputies said in the release. “The three suspects then made the victim perform sexual acts.”

Authorities said the victim “was not sure where else to turn” about a week after the incident, so she “told her story to Facebook Live.”

Detectives said they were able to corroborate the victim’s account and arrested the trio Sunday.

Meanwhile, authorities said that sex assault might not be an isolated incident.

“There may be other victims who not have reported being robbed and assaulted by these three suspects,” the news release said.

The following were arrested and face various charges, deputies said:

James Haywood III, 21, was charged with first-degree forcible rape, robbery with a dangerous weapon, first-degree kidnapping, and felony conspiracy.

Jason Tyquan Hammonds, 18, was charged with first-degree forcible rape, robbery with a dangerous weapon, first-degree kidnapping, felony conspiracy, first-degree forcible sex offense and possession of a firearm by a felon.

Brandon McKenzie, 17, was charged with first-degree forcible rape, robbery with a dangerous weapon, first-degree kidnapping, felony conspiracy and first-degree forcible sex offense.
http://wspa.com/2017/11/13/3-arrest...ls-sex-assault-on-facebook-live-deputies-say/

Well first of all, it's not right that they assaulted her, but why in the world would you do that? Are you so naive that you think the world is a nice place of cute puppies and pretty flowers?

1. You posted an ad for random men off the internet for "companionship". I can guarantee most men's definition of "companionship is different from a woman's.

2. Then you went to a home to meet up with said man you wanted for "companionship". Guaranteed disaster.

3. I hope you know you're lucky that all you lost was a little bit of money and your dignity. Not your life.

I hope she's learned her lesson about random men off the internet.

That's about the dumbest idea ever. Then she goes to some random apartment where, as any rational woman would suspect, shit gets real. While ignoring the fact that no woman in her right mind would go in the first place, she then has no idea where to turn. After a week all she could think of was FB where she would be sure to get that attention? Why didn't she call 911 immediately after it happened?

. was not sure where else to turn” about a week after the incident, so she “told her story to Facebook Live.”

. Why didn't she call 911 immediately after it happened?
We're old gals, you and I.
Of course calling 911 is what we would do.
Now days, if you're under age 30 nothing happens until it happens on Facebook first.

Astounding absence of ordinary common sense precautions and reasoning. I wonder if she has a very low IQ.
Or is this simply the social media generation?

Last edited:
Well she got companionship alright.
Why the hell she would not call the cops once she got outside is astonishing.
Not vic blaming but migod she shows a remarkable level of dopiness.

This may have been an act of prostitution
Interesting thought, but if it was, there would probably be text messages negotiating a price which the rapists could produce as their "defense". Even if she blatantly and foolishly sold herself for sex (and current political correctness says we must use the term "sex worker", and offer no judgement...) they still robbed her and forced her to perform humiliating acts. She would still be a pitiful fool and they would still be foul criminals.
What was she thinking?!?
Oh, she wasn't thinking at all!

Last edited:
Interesting thought, but if it was, there would probably be text messages negotiating a price which the rapists could produce as their "defense". Even if she blatantly and foolishly sold herself for sex (and current political correctness says we must use the term "sex worker", and offer no judgement...) they still robbed her and forced her to perform humiliating acts. She would still be a pitiful fool and they would still be foul criminals.
What was she thinking?!?
Oh, she wasn't thinking at all!
[doublepost=1511562452,1511562274][/doublepost]Ok i did reply wrong wrong i think....wasn't trying to victim blame. i just thought her story abput why she went there was weird.

[doublepost=1511562452,1511562274][/doublepost]Ok i did reply wrong wrong i think....wasn't trying to victim blame. i just thought her story abput why she went there was weird.
Never occurred to me you were victim blaming. It is weird. She ran to meet danger. Then didn't know what to do so went back on the internet to talk about it. You'd think she had a death wish. It's really pitiful.

Last edited:
1701457703068.png

Haywood, Hammands & McKenzie
JASON T HAMMONDS

Incarceration Status:
ACTIVE​
Total Incarceration Term:
6 YEARS 8 MONTHS 4 DAYS​
Conviction Date:
01/09/2019​
Projected Release Date:
04/15/2024​
Primary Crime:
KIDNAPPING 2ND DEGREE (PRINCIPAL)​

spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
Sentence Number:
BB-006​
Commitment Type:
INMATE​
Conviction Date:
01/09/2019​
County Of Conviction:
CUMBERLAND​
Revocation Docket#:
17064666​
County Of Revocation:
CUMBERLAND​
Service Status:
EXPIRED​
Sentence Begin Date:
03/08/2021​
Actual Release Date:
06/28/2022​
Punishment Type:
ACTIVE SS​
Projected Release Date:
06/28/2022​
Sentence Type 1:
DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS​
Sentence Type 2:
PROBATION REVOCATION​
Minimum Term:
1 YEAR 2 MONTHS​
Maximum Term:
2 YEARS 2 MONTHS​

Commitment​

Docket#​

Offense (Qualifier)​

Offense Date​

Type​

Sentencing
Penalty
Class Code​
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
CONCURRENT TO SENTENCE NUMBER BB-005​
17064666​
COMMON LAW ROBBERY (PRINCIPAL)​
11/01/2017​
FELON​
CLASS G​
CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT​
17064666​
SEXUAL BATTERY (PRINCIPAL)​
11/01/2017​
MISD.​
CLASS A1 MISDEMEANOR SS​
CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT​
18001602​
POSSESSION OF FIREARM BY FELON (PRINCIPAL)​
11/01/2017​
FELON​
CLASS G​
Complete criminal history https://webapps.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

Latest posts

Back