• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...vestigating-for-gang-rape-of-17-year-old-girl
[....]
Volunteer members of the Strasburg Fire Department are accused of gang-raping a 17-year-old girl this past spring and then posting a video of it on Snapchat.

The teenager was highly intoxicated and was taken to three different locations, including the firehouse, according to court documents.

The town's mayor began raising red flags after receiving several reports from concerned citizens.

"It's very surprising. We can't do anything or say anything until the state police investigation is concluded and that's really where we're still at right now," Strasburg Town Manager Wyatt Pearson said.

So far, no one has been arrested and no charges have been filed, but search warrants have been issued.

Five are being investigated.

Good lord! This is near where my boss lives; it seems like such a charming, sleepy town. I had no idea this was going on!

I saw it yesterday but thought it might some of that fake nooze until I saw they'd posted it on snapchat. I guess people who are still posting their crimes on there haven't kept up with the news or they'd know better.

Back