• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox4news.com/news/unt-student-found-shot-to-death-in-car-along-i-35-in-corinth
H-9P%20UNT%20STUDENT%20MURDERED%20CORINTH_00.00.06.01_1511229467211_4544659_ver1.0_640_360.png

[....]
Amanda Clairmont, 21, was shot to death in her car that was found crashed into a fence in a vacant lot along the I-35E service road in Corinth.

Police driving by at 6 a.m. Sunday. thought her car looked suspicious. When they stopped to investigate, they found the University of North Texas student inside.

The Texas Rangers and Denton County Sheriff's Office are assisting the department in its first homicide in 17 years.

"I know that our citizens that were driving by yesterday were startled by what they saw. We just want to calm them. There's not any cause for alarm to other citizens that we believe at this point. We're just going to have to keep following up on everything,” Walthall said.
[....]
Police did not say whether they have any specific leads and are expected to release an update on the investigation as early as Tuesday morning.

I'm going with road rage at this point. It's the first thing that makes sense.

Double suicide. She shot herself and then crashed the car to make sure it worked.

Somebody who knows her is gonna come here in five years and attempt to shame us all.

469670E000000578-0-image-a-1_1511304727442.jpg

The body of Amanda Clairmont, a 21-year-old senior at the University of North Texas, was found with gunshot wounds near a highway in Corinth.

[...]

She was found unresponsive inside her car in a vacant parking lot on a service road alongside the I-35E highway at around 6am on Sunday.

‘[Her car] was parked up against the fence, lights on, passenger door was opened,’ Lt. Jim Gregg of the Corinth police told KXAS-TV.

‘This is our first homicide investigation in 17 years.’

[...]

Corinth, a town whose population is 21,000 people, is a thirty-minute drive from Dallas.

The investigation is being overseen by the Texas Rangers and the Denton County Sheriff’s Department.

[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shot-dead-alongside-highway-rural-Texas.html
I'm going to take a leap and rule out aliens, zombies and cows, for now. She was found in a vacant parking lot, near a well traveled highway and, I presume, at the wheel dead from a gunshot wound. The car was up against the fence and the passenger door was open. I am going to shelf the road rage and redundant suicide ideas, because it was in a parking lot and no weapon was said to have been found. What I am ending with is either a romantic partner or robbery. Since I don't know if anything was missing, except her heartbeat, I am left with these two theories. Some one either wanted to steal her heart or her belongings.

Last edited:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/friends-of-slain-unt-student-say-they-want-justice-for-their-friend
[....]
Texas Rangers and the Denton County Sheriff's Office are all working on the investigation, but there was no additional information released Tuesday.

Melanie Antony and Amy Darzi knew 21-year-old Amanda Clairmont from their days at Frisco's Liberty High School. They say even back then, she loved makeup, and had recently been pursuing a career as a makeup artist through her job at the Bobbi Brown counter at Nordstrom Stonebriar. She worked there while finishing her degree at the University of North Texas.
[....]
Antony and Darzi say Clairmont had been out with other friends in Denton Saturday night, but they don't know much more.

It was 6 a.m. Sunday when police found her car crashed into a fence in a vacant lot along the southbound service road of I-35E in Corinth.
[....]
Investigators will not say where she was shot, if anything was stolen from her or whether they have any leads, but they will say there is not "cause for alarm" to the community.
[....]
Investigators will not say where she was shot, if anything was stolen from her or whether they have any leads, but they will say there is not "cause for alarm" to the community.
[....]

She sure did love make up. Way too much. No one that young needs to paint over youthful beauty.
Many of the selfies show her putting on some gangsta act. Maybe she met a real one with disastrous results.

She worked at the cosmetic counter at Nordstrom. Maybe her killer was a disgruntled customer who realized they paid over $50 for a tube of mascara no better than what they could have bought at the drugstore for $3.99.

Sex hookup from online gone wrong.
Dude got there and didn't look like his pic.
She laughed and told him piss off.
BLAM BLAM BLAM

Nobody has suggested she might have been looking to buy drugs and got robbed of the money, yet?

Back