• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
29ekr4j.jpg
Joey Chavez​
A Chicago man was high on opiates and PCP and fleeing a traffic crash when his SUV slammed into a car at a Southwest Side intersection
[...]
Joey Chavez, 36, of the 2200 block of South St. Louis Avenue, was ordered held on a $550,000 bond on multiple charges of aggravated DUI resulting in death and injury.

Prosecutors said Chavez, whose driver’s license was already suspended, was speeding in a 2003 Mercury Mountaineer when it crashed into another car at 43rd Street and Western Avenue about 6:35 p.m. Saturday.

Chavez fled south from the scene at a high rate of speed, ran a blinking red light at 45th Street and rear-ended a 1997 Dodge Neon, killing 10-month-old Julissa Ochoa and her brother Eric, 5, according to police and prosecutors.

The children’s mother, Bernice Cabrera, 22, suffered a broken collarbone, and their father, Eric Ochoa, 23, was listed in critical condition at Mt. Sinai Hospital with spinal injuries.

Tests conducted at Stroger Hospital of Cook County found Chavez had opiates and PCP in his system. He has seven felony convictions on his record for offenses including drug possession, retail theft and aggravated battery, prosecutors said.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...t-that-killed-2-kids-20120327,0,7382376.story

Wow...he's a pretty boy bitch. I'm thinking after felony #3 the prison stretches need to get longer. Whether the crime be retail theft drug possession or battery. These fuckers need real consequences to keep their asses off the streets comitting stupid crimes. Now an innocent family has to pay the price for this idiots crimes. I want to beat this shit with a bat til he's dead and then keep going just to make sure he can't be saved.

Wow...he's a pretty boy bitch. I'm thinking after felony #3 the prison stretches need to get longer. Whether the crime be retail theft drug possession or battery. These fuckers need real consequences to keep their asses off the streets comitting stupid crimes. Now an innocent family has to pay the price for this idiots crimes. I want to beat this shit with a bat til he's dead and then keep going just to make sure he can't be saved.

lets hope so

Ugly ass motherfucker. Beat uglier in prison never to be recognized again.

In the wake of the 6:30 p.m. crash near 45th and Western, a witness described watching a distraught woman run from victim to victim, trying to help a 10-month-old child still strapped into a car seat lying on the street, the 5-year-old in the back seat of her demolished car and a gasping, bleeding man slumped over the wheel.Julissa Ochoa, 10 months, of the 4200 block of S. Artesian Ave., was pronounced dead at 7:36 p.m. at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.

Her brother -- identified by the medical examiner’s office as Eric Ochoa, 5, of the same home address -- was pronounced dead 21 minutes later at 7:57 p.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital.

“My baby! My baby!â€￾ the woman screamed, according to the witness, who asked not to be identified. He said the woman appeared to the mother of the dead children. The family was in the car that was hit by the hit-and-run driver.
“It was crazy, she was going crazy,â€￾ the witness said.
The woman pleaded with the man in the driver’s seat of her car: “Babe, wake up! Babe, wake up!â€￾

This breaks my heart to pieces. I hope I never know this horror. A family torn apart, shattered ....children gone. Those who live will never be the same. I pray for the parents, the family...the dead.

Rest in peace little angels....Julissa and Eric Ochoa.

Piece of shit gang banger gets 26 years in '12 crash that killed two children
September 13, 2016
[...]

Judge Lawrence Flood sentenced Chavez to 26 years in prison, just two years under the maximum for the 2012 crash in the Back of the Yards neighborhood.

Despite his vow to be sober after his alcoholic father died in a 1980 car crash, Chavez had abused drugs for decades as he headed to a family party that Saturday night while high on PCP, Valium and codeine, prosecutors said.

Earlier this year, after a bench trial at the Leighton Criminal Court Building, Flood had convicted Chavez, now 41, of multiple counts of aggravated DUI and reckless homicide.

[...]
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ren-killed-sentencing-met-20160913-story.html
pub_showfront.asp
pub_showside.asp

Jackoff Joey in his prison best.

Another waste of oxygen who should simply be taken out back of the courthouse and shot in the head immediately following the guilty sentence.

Back