• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
it’s a theme park guaranteed to give you the willies.

That’s because at Haeshindang Park in South Korea, the theme is penises.

Dozens of sculpted wooden phalluses, some measuring three metres (10ft) in length, can be found at this penis park, 40 minutes south of Samcheok.

The pieces include a fence made using penis-shaped posts, a yawning man with a penis emerging from his mouth and phallus-shaped canons.

A small folk museum containing penis-related art can also be found at the park.

The park was built to keep a curse at bay, to appease the spirit of a woman who is said to have died in the nearby lake.

Legend has it that the woman drowned during a storm.

The man she was due to marry had gone to work, leaving her sitting on a rock. But the terrible weather prevented him from rescuing her.

After this the fish stocks in the sea dried up and the locals were convinced they’d been cursed.

However, the fish returned after a man ejaculated into the sea, so the locals began erecting the penises in the belief that they would keep the dead woman happy and their fish stocks buoyant.

It’s home to the world's largest collection of penises - an eye-watering array of specimens carefully collected from hundreds of different animals.

Inside the museum's large illuminated rooms, there are penises and penile parts of all shapes and sizes from a huge array of mammals, from whales to bears, seals to cats, and even mice.

Opened in 1997, the museum's collection has grown to 286 items and by breaking taboos it has become one of Reykjavik's top tourist attractions.

It also has a shop which sells everything from penile-shaped pasta to designer condoms and hand-knitted willy warmers.

Most of the visitors are foreign nationals and more than 60 per cent are women.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...ide-South-Korea-s-Haeshindang-Penis-Park.html
468A074200000578-5100097-The_pieces_include_a_fence_made_using_penis_shaped_posts_a_yawni-a-28_1511184837934.jpg

468A10FF00000578-5100097-image-m-4_1511182053339.jpg
468A10F400000578-5100097-image-m-9_1511182110964.jpg

This was a much better (and more lucrative) option vs. having all the other local men head here to also ejaculate into the sea, I guess!

I was very confused on how we went from South Korea to Iceland. Clicking on the story link, I found this segue that was left out.

Another notable collection of penises can be found at the Icelandic Phallological Museum.

ETA: here's the link to the museum in Iceland. More dicks than you can shake a stick at: http://phallus.is/en/

Back