• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
January 26, 2017
When Houston paramedics responded to an apartment in November, they found an unresponsive 3-year-old boy with deep bruising and cuts on his buttocks and torso. The child, Jaycion Jones, was declared dead at a nearby hospital.

Police filed charges last month against the child's 21-year-old mother, Jasmine Jones, who had gotten the boy back from CPS custody just weeks earlier. She was arrested Dec. 10.

Her boyfriend now faces charges as well. Andre Young, who is also 21, was arrested Tuesday and charged with causing serious bodily injury to a child by striking the child with his hand, a belt and an unknown hard object.

Jaycion's injuries were so extensive that his autopsy took two days, investigators said at a news conference last month.

"It's probably one of the worst cases that I've seen," homicide detective Chris Hassig said.

The Harris County medical examiner found that the child's injuries "may have been treatable if proper medical attention had (been) timely administered," according to the charging documents, which offered this account:

Young, told investigators he spanked Jaycion with his hand and a belt. Jasmine Jones said Young would pull the toddler into the bathroom, close the door and spank him there.

The weekend of Nov. 5, Jasmine Jones said she noticed markings on Jaycion's bottom and applied cream to help them heal. Then she left him with Young while she worked on Sunday and Monday.

Jaycion complained of a stomachache Monday and started throwing up that evening, Jones told police. She tried to treat the vomiting by giving him salt water, soda and home remedies. She did not seek medical treatment, according to the complaint.

Young found Jaycion unresponsive in his bed Tuesday morning and took him to the shower in an attempt to wake him up, Jasmine Jones said.

After the paramedics came on Nov. 8, police saw the toddler's bed had apparent vomit stains, dried blood and a pile of vomit on a towel. A white trash bag was in the apartment filled with other towels covered in vomit and blood.

Jasmine Jones was charged Nov. 18 with two felony counts of causing serious bodily injury to a child by failing to provide adequate supervision. Houston police asked the public's help finding her. She was arrested Dec. 10.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/ho...-suspect-arrested-10886252.php#photo-12259145
1024x1024.jpg

This Is The Mom

This Is The Mom

Thank you for clearing up my confusion on this matter. This makes me sad how many children I've read about in the last few days dying from internal injuries. Slow painful deaths from being punched like they are grown men and capable of handling a punch to the midsection. I hope both the mom and boyfriend have a miserable time in prison, preferably also dying a very slow agonizing death.

Who in their right fucking mind would look at that bitch and say "gee, you look like you can take care of your kid no problem now!" CPS better be investigated on this shit

This was so sad to read.

I wonder if he was happy while he was in cps custody. I wonder if he ever had a time in his short little life that he was happy.

Because.....reunification...

Fuck this manish whore. And fuck whoever thought it was good idea to give it their child back.

This is terribly sad. Jaydon deserved to live his life. I am angry the mother was reunited with Jaydon. I'd like to know why he was in CPS custody and in a foster home previously. I too hope little Jaydon knew love and happiness at some time in his short life. RIP Jaydon.

Jasmine Jones

TDCJ Criminal History

CrimeCommitted OnCountySentenceSentence Began
INJURY TO CHILD BY OMISSION11/7/2016Harris5 years12/10/2016

Maximum sentence5 years
Projected release date12/10/2021

Andre Young

TDCJ Criminal History

CrimeCommitted OnCountySentenceSentence Began
MURDER11/7/2016Harris30 years6/11/2019
AGG ROBBERY3/3/2012Fort Bend3 years12/24/2012

Maximum sentence30 years
Projected release date6/10/2049

Another woman who was allowed to regain custody of their child just to allow a man to abuse and kill the child.

I don't think five years is enough time for what she allowed to happen to that baby.

Back