• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida woman offered an undercover police officer sex in exchange for $5 and a Beanie Baby teddy bear, according to authorities.

Karen Robinson, 51, was arrested Wednesday in St. Petersburg after she allegedly stepped into a police officer's car at about 11pm and engaged in a conversation about providing him with sex.

She 'negotiated to perform oral sex on [the police officer] in exchange for $5 and a Beanie Baby Teddy bear,' according to the criminal complaint.

After being read her Miranda rights, Robinson denied engaging in prostitution activity, the complaint said.

She was taken to the county jail and charged with prostitution, but was released after 14 hours on her own recognizance.

The alleged prostitute was convicted of possession of drug paraphernalia and exposure of sexual organs earlier this year.

It's unclear if the undercover officer had a Beanie Baby in his car.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5025549/Florida-woman-asked-BEANIE-BABY-exchange-sex.html

45C01E7600000578-0-image-a-72_1509136533418.jpg

The Gobbler
img_2589.jpg

I have this one

Well if you ever wanted to know what it would be like to have Ron Perlman go down on you, here's your chance.

This brings back memories of a friend of mine back in my Army days. Steve had a birthday and a bunch of us went down to Kaiserstraße in Frankfurt with him to celebrate. He was going to get a hooker and most were going to get drunk. With the drunk part accomplished, we were talking to some girls on the street. When Steve mentioned it was his birthday, one of them took him down the alley for a free blow job. He ended up with syphilis. Sometimes free doesn't really mean free.

I usually stayed sober on the visits to the questionable parts of Frankfurt. My Army buddies all counted on me to get them back to our Kasern safely. Usually I would make $40-$50 from them on these nights.

Five bucks and a Beanie Baby?!
Where do I sign up!? LOL
Er I mean does she have a younger more attractive daughter, who might cut me the same deal.......

If i were the cop id give her 5 dollars and 2 fuckin beanie babies to get the fuck away from me! I think he would of done this woman more help giving her a warning.. A GOOOOOOOD long speech and letting her go.. could you even imagine when she goes to jail when people find out why she's in! They'd be like.. ITS BEANIE BABY EARNIN TIME BITCH!! Yea shes going to suffer for this big time!!

I wonder if she wanted a specific Beanie Baby, like one of the rare ones, or if she was so cheap she couldn't care less if she got that brown bear you see 20 of at every thrift store.

That mug shot is going to be in my nightmares tonight LOL dear god I don't know if she is special needs or not but her brain is definitely fried from massive amounts of drugs.
I'm thinking she was trying to get a Christmas present for her grand child the same way she has always gotten her crack in the past.... though a police officer in a marked police car isn't a very good mark to go after.

Back