• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 63-year-old grandmother was attacked in her Charlotte home early Thursday morning but managed to fight off her intruder, WSOC reports.

The woman said she found the man in her bathroom early Thursday morning.

Police were called around 1 a.m. to an apartment complex in reference to a breaking and entering.

The woman, who didn’t want to be identified, said a young man forced her clothes off and tried to get her to perform sex acts until she found the strength to fight back.

“I was just shaking,” she said. “I said, ‘Please, leave my house.’”

The woman, who was home by herself, said she relies on oxygen when she is sleeping and often uses a wheelchair.

She said the man moved her toward the couch and tried to force her to perform the acts, but she fought back and was able to get the attacker out of her home.

“God gave me strength and I just hope nobody goes through that stuff,” she said.
http://myfox8.com/2017/11/17/charlo...-off-attack-in-her-home-god-gave-me-strength/

It wasn't God.
It was adrenaline.
Nothing more and no need too attach a boogeyman to the outcome.
This is like saying people who get raped are ignored by or on God's shit list.
It is pretty insulting honestly.

Having said that I am glad she was successful in her own defence.

Go supergran!

It was adrenaline.

That said, someone had better find this little punk and end his stupidity.

That said, someone had better find this little punk and end his stupidity.

I can only hope this little punk ass kid gets sent to a juvie center or a jail and the other inmates learn he got overpowered by a grandmother who relies on an oxygen tank. There is no way he doesn't become the jailhouse bitch... just saying.

I have guns I never go with out ...
Everyone that knows me calls from drive
way so anyone that opens gate and comes to front door is taking a chance
Even cops know
when my dogs bark and I look out side my gun is always in my hand

Back