• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman who pleaded guilty to assault for shoving a 12-year-old girl in a dispute caught on viral video is now a fugitive.

Marlenea Ann Uravage, 30, pleaded guilty last month to a single misdemeanor assault charge in exchange for a count of disorderly conduct being withdrawn. She was due in court for sentencing Friday, but failed to appear. Luzerne County Judge David W. Lupas issued a bench warrant for her arrest.

“I just want it done and over with already,” the victim’s mother, Chere Fuller, said outside the courtroom. “I want my daughter to have some closure. I want her to know that she’s gotten reprimanded for what she did to her. It’s caused our family enough grief.”

Prosecutors say Uravage shoved Presley Keeney while she waited for her father outside a Quick Stop on Spring Street in May. A surveillance video of the incident went viral and helped police identify Uravage.

The video showed Uravage shoving her male companion, who had started talking to the 12-year-old girl, before shoving Presley and knocking the unsuspecting girl to the ground.

Prosecutors say Uravage shouted curses at Presley before pushing her chest and neck with both hands, knocking the girl backward as Uravage ran from the scene.

Uravage evaded arrest until June 15, when authorities arrested her in Nanticoke.

http://citizensvoice.com/news/warrant-issued-for-woman-who-shoved-girl-in-viral-video-1.2269226
image.jpg

I think this my have been posted cannot find original link.

What a fucking moron
Whats all this psyhical fighting
A grown an woman jealous ??
She looks like a tweaker ..
This mentality just floors me ...

Insecure angry twat.
Perhaps if she didn't look like a strung out teenager,
she wouldn't feel jealous over one.

Wondering if her guy has cheated on her more than 20 times.

Why the fuck is she running? It's not like she's looking at life. Oh wait, paying for the dumb shit she did would be a little too responsible. Never mind. Run on :shifty:

What kind of grown woman feels threatened by a twelve year old ? This is fucked ... the only one that should be getting shoved or thrown to the curb is her boyfriend.

She is on the run from for shoving a 12 year old girl? This lady takes the title "Retard" to a whole new level.

"I'm the subject of a viral video showing me losing my shit on a defenseless 12yo girl, but I think I can disappear to someplace no one will recognize me."

Yup, logic dictates...

November 22, 2017

The dumb bitch accused of shoving a young girl for talking to a man appeared defiant in court Tuesday, offering a brief apology only after being prompted to do so.

Marlenea Ann Uravage was sentenced to serve four to 20 months during a contentious sentencing hearing in which she requested a probationary sentence when asked to make a statement.

“Does the word ‘I’m sorry’ come to mind?” Luzerne County Judge David W. Lupas asked.

“I’m sorry for pushing you,” Uravage offered in a terse response.

Uravage, 30, was set to be sentenced Friday, but failed to appear in court and was subsequently arrested.

Assistant District Attorney Angela Sperrazza argued against Uravage’s request for a probationary sentence, noting she had to be prompted to apologize for the crime.

“This was a random act of violence against a child,” Sperrazza said.

The victim’s mother, Chere Fuller, told the judge that since the attack, Uravage has contacted her family on Facebook, describing her daughter as “looking like a whore” who was talking to her man.

“She doesn’t have any remorse,” Fuller said. “I don’t understand why she did what she did. There was no excuse.”
https://www.citizensvoice.com/news/woman-who-attacked-child-in-viral-video-gets-jail-time-1.2270928
1540786605514.png

. The victim’s mother, Chere Fuller, told the judge that since the attack, Uravage has contacted her family on Facebook, describing her daughter as “looking like a whore” who was talking to her man.
Considering this, she should have gotten 2 years in prison.

Considering this, she should have gotten 2 years in prison.

Yeah she's so mad, cause she working to pay for everything, their room, the drugs, the hamburgers and cigarettes and and then this 12 year girl looking like a whore ruined everything.

Stupid woman ... I wonder if their still together.

Back