• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Experts warn that toilet paper does little to remove feces and the United States is one country that hasn't improved its sanitation when wiping.

While countries such as Japan, Italy and Greece use bidets in the toilets as a way to keep the anus clean, the US has mostly relied on toilet paper as the norm to keep that area clean.

But doctors say excessive wiping could cause health problems such as anal fissures and urinary tract infections.

Toilet bidets are one sanitation device that countries such as Italy, Spain and Greece have implemented in most bathrooms to clean the anus after using the bathroom.

This device squirts water into the area to make cleaning with toilet paper easier.

But it is not as easy to find one of these in a restroom in the United States.

Bidet suppliers have reported that moving into the American market has been more difficult because most people are satisfied with just using toilet paper.

Rose George, author of The Big Necessity: The Unmentionable World of Human Waste and Why It Matters, told Tonic why using toilet paper doesn't remove feces like it should.

'I find it rather baffling that millions of people are walking around with dirty anuses while thinking they are clean,' George said. 'Toilet paper moves sh*t, but it doesn't remove it.'

Cleanliness is not the only reason why people should consider bidets or baby wipes instead.

Aggressive wiping has been known to cause health problems such as anal fissures and hemorrhoids.

An anal fissure is a tear in the lining of the rectum and can cause bleeding or pain for the person when they are pooping.

Most fissures heal at home after eight to 12 weeks, but it is important to be careful when wiping because it can irritate the area.

Hemorrhoids are swollen veins and tissue in the lower rectum and anus. They are more serious than fissures and sometimes can be harder to treat.

External hemorrhoids happen around the rim and are the ones that are typically irritated from excessive wiping, but they can be treated with cream or medication.

Also, bidets can prevent people from developing a urinary tract infection.

If people wipe from back-to-front, they are pulling bacteria from the anus towards the front of the body.

This can impact women especially and cause them to develop at UTI from the bacteria getting into the urethra.

By using a bidet or wet wipe instead, it kills the bacteria and prevents it from infecting the urinary tract.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...rn-toilet-paper-does-little-remove-feces.html

Bidets are the answer to plumbing systems where flushing toilet paper is prohibited. Yes, in many countries the plumbing system is so antiquated and pipes are so narrow that bathrooms have waste bins for toilet paper. Hosing the butt down is a lot more practical than filling a waste can with smelly paper.

Ive been preaching this, many times at this site despite the ridicule of the ignorant uncultured swine that posts here, for years now. As ive said before, i prefer to take a shower after shitting. Ive also frequently carried a soapy water bottle with the capability of squirting with me if im out in public or at another persons home. I actually care about my body and health, even the unseen, stereotypically dirty parts.

The fact this story is even considered news showcases how SHOCKINGLY ignorant the American pig masses are.

Toilet paper is fucking awful. That is an incredibly sensitive area of your body yet people roughly swipe and rub this often course material(even so called "soft" tp is not good for you though) over it repeatedly.

Schools/parents/etc. also dont teach girls how to properly wipe. Should be a no brainer to NEVER go back to front, but you would be fucking surprised.

Wet wipes are used by many and are a FAR better alternative, but those can be expensive and will clog up many homes plumbing systems, plus are still inferior to a firm stream of soapy water blasting the area.

Flatulance is socially accepted in America too though. People act like im unreasonable when i say one should NEVER, EVER fart in public or even around other people at all. Shit, when im home alone i will leave the room as i dont like the smell of feces whether it's mine or someone elses(all smells the same afterall). Yet, im somehow a nutter loon for holding such views. Meanwhile, people act like rude infantile animals, letting loose wherever they are, making farrrrr too many concessions to people "not being able to hold it" as if everyone is a baby or suffering from some medical disorder, give me a fucking break.

And dont even get me started on thongs and other impractical undergarments. Fine for a short duration of wear before engaging in certain sinful behavior, but that's it. Let's shred our asses. Sickening.

ANyways, how are we to expect a society where such things as that are the norm and the idiot masses show no signs of working to improve upon to make the bigger change of seeking more thorough and more importantly, healthier/safer anal sanitation practices???

If you use toilet paper, congratulations, you're a disgusting American animal and are wrecking the area between your grotesque, shit covered asscheeks.

Last edited:
Butt floss are disgusting garments.
Most women with UTI wear thong undies. It's a germ superhighway from back to front.

And men should wash their hands before peeing in a public bathroom. Don't touch your dick after touching all those public surfaces. Then as a courtesy to the rest of us, wash your hands afterwards.

Last edited:
Bidet's will change your life. Bonus, they are cheap and easy to install.

Amazon links aren't working, I guess. I Luxe Bidet from amazon is only $29 bucks and I installed it in 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Butt floss are disgusting garments.
Most women with UTI wear thong undies. It's a germ superhighway from back to front.

And men should wash their hands before peeing in a public bathroom. Don't touch your dick after touching all those public surfaces. Then as a courtesy to the rest of us, wash your hands afterwards.
My favourite pasttime is following scumbags who don't wash their hands out of the restroom.
I then out them to those with them.
It's awesome public shaming!

As for bidets...hell yes!
Been using them for years.
Only way to go second only to a fast jump in a shower if possible.

Poo-flecks are gross.

I dont touch it at all. There's really no reason to.

My favourite pasttime is following scumbags who don't wash their hands out of the restroom.

Some of us dont need to wash our hands cuz we dont touch anything.

Ive been preaching this, many times at this site despite the ridicule of the ignorant uncultured swine that posts here, for years now. As ive said before, i prefer to take a shower after shitting. Ive also frequently carried a soapy water bottle with the capability of squirting with me if im out in public or at another persons home. I actually care about my body and health, even the unseen, stereotypically dirty parts.

The fact this story is even considered news showcases how SHOCKINGLY ignorant the American pig masses are.

Toilet paper is fucking awful. That is an incredibly sensitive area of your body yet people roughly swipe and rub this often course material(even so called "soft" tp is not good for you though) over it repeatedly.

Schools/parents/etc. also dont teach girls how to properly wipe. Should be a no brainer to NEVER go back to front, but you would be fucking surprised.

Wet wipes are used by many and are a FAR better alternative, but those can be expensive and will clog up many homes plumbing systems, plus are still inferior to a firm stream of soapy water blasting the area.

Flatulance is socially accepted in America too though. People act like im unreasonable when i say one should NEVER, EVER fart in public or even around other people at all. Shit, when im home alone i will leave the room as i dont like the smell of feces whether it's mine or someone elses(all smells the same afterall). Yet, im somehow a nutter loon for holding such views. Meanwhile, people act like rude infantile animals, letting loose wherever they are, making farrrrr too many concessions to people "not being able to hold it" as if everyone is a baby or suffering from some medical disorder, give me a fucking break.

And dont even get me started on thongs and other impractical undergarments. Fine for a short duration of wear before engaging in certain sinful behavior, but that's it. Let's shred our asses. Sickening.

ANyways, how are we to expect a society where such things as that are the norm and the idiot masses show no signs of working to improve upon to make the bigger change of seeking more thorough and more importantly, healthier/safer anal sanitation practices???

If you use toilet paper, congratulations, you're a disgusting American animal and are wrecking the area between your grotesque, shit covered asscheeks.
Boy if u don't be quiet!

I dont touch it at all. There's really no reason to.

Some of us dont need to wash our hands cuz we dont touch anything.
Yer part of the problem then.
If yer joking..it is lame.
Unless by nothing you mean your "micro peen"
If yer serious, yer filth

Yer part of the problem then.
If yer joking..it is lame.
Unless by nothing you mean your "micro peen"
If yer serious, yer filth

What's filthy about not touching your dick? I dont understand your comment here. Is that not the exact opposite of filthy??? According to you, not touching penis = disgusting.;

And it's actually much harder, even potentially impossible, to piss without handling your junk if your penis is incredibly tiny. Tiny dicks dont hang, they just kinda point straight out, just jutting forward off a mans pelvis. A dick must be capable of hanging down, thus making the urethral meatus facing down towards the toilet/urinal, in order for one to piss without putting so much as a finger on their genitalia.

It IS possible with some hip movement i suppose, leaning downards if you can picture it. But i cant do that on account of how fucked up my back/hips are. So basically, if i had a micropenis(which is an actual genetic abnormality a small percentage of men are afflicted with, cruel of you to poke fun at those blokes), i would HAVE to use a hand to point my unit down in order to hit the target. The fact that i'm capable of pissing without touching it establishes that i do not have a "micro peen".

Im quite thick skinned and i love a good joke even if it's at my expense, but the key word there is "good". Your ridicule here is completely nonsensical and reeks of ignorance of the most basic male physiology and anatomy. Pathetic, and embarrassing.

Get a fucking clue or dont fucking post again.

What's filthy about not touching your dick? I dont understand your comment here. Is that not the exact opposite of filthy??? According to you, ...
INSERT USUAL JB NONSENSE AND PONTIFICATION HERE...

Im quite thick skinned and i love a good joke even if it's at my expense, but the key word there is "good". Your ridicule here is completely nonsensical and reeks of ignorance of the most basic male physiology and anatomy. Pathetic, and embarrassing.

Get a fucking clue or dont fucking post again.

Yer a dope.
Sick of your threats and really unimpressed by your so called "humour".
You are a tiresome troll that quite frankly needs to take a good look in a mirror see where life has taken you and assess whether it has been a good trip.

Again if I have to explain or clarify a post, it just shows you really are a simpleton.
Not about to argue about the size of your junk but will say this.
Does your dick pull itself out or put itself away to piss?
No, of course not.
You touch it.
So any claim about never touching it to urinate is completely absurd,
much like 90% of your posts.
Given you are a dirtbag cheering about not handwashing in a public restroom and arguing about its merits, we all know what a lowlife you are given your usual tiresome bravado.

As for telling me not to post again...
not your call asshat.
So quick, go cry me a river, give me a crap rating like your man-babyness makes you every single time.
Show everyone what a big clever deep thinker you are.
You are pathetic, predictable, loathhsome and a bore.

Last edited:
and so many public shiters never have ass wipe..so, when you see me going in there- with a copy of The Enquirer- you will know its not an educational endeavor

You

Yea well what ever.Jack But you do like handling a lot of crap here.. wonder if you wash your hands after ????

If people wipe from back-to-front, they are pulling bacteria from the anus towards the front of the body.

gross.

The fact that i'm capable of pissing without touching it

Haha!

You know what though ... a girl likes to watch a man piss, touch his cock. I do, I fucking love it,

I'm going to google bidets ...
[doublepost=1510708711,1510708641][/doublepost]
cd81bb290817aa88_6007-w381-h454-b1-p0--traditional-bidets.jpg
Nice!

You know what though ... a girl likes to watch a man piss, touch his cock. I do, I fucking love it,
oh i love 'helping' when my boyfriend is taking a piss! i think it's really cute and sweet. *blushes
and i've gotta wonder, no matter the size of the wiener, how would a holier than thou dude shake the leftover pee remnants off his dick without touching it??
furthermore, i don't see how people can claim tp doesn't remove poop when you see stuff on yr asswipe the first time or 2, then clean white paper. far as i'm concerned, if i don't see it i can deal w it till my next shower. or i'd use a baby wipe after my paper wipe.
i also don't see how a bidet wouldn't just spread everything around! i couldn't see wanting to walk around w a wet ass crack either. i think if i had to use a bidet, i would use paper after anyway.

no matter the size of the wiener, how would a holier than thou dude shake the leftover pee remnants off his dick without touching it??

Little hip shake and wiggle does the trick just fine. Or simply standing there a bit longer.

Also never a bad idea to dab/wipe with some TP. Doesnt require any skin to skin contact of course.

furthermore, i don't see how people can claim tp doesn't remove poop when you see stuff on yr asswipe the first time or 2, then clean white paper. far as i'm concerned, if i don't see it i can deal w it till my next shower

Congrats, you walk around on the reg with feces and all the bacteria and grossness that accompanies it all over your disgusting ass.

Just cuz you cant see it, doesnt mean it's not there. Seriously, im reading fucking dark ages caliber understanding of germs and disease right now. Fucking mindblowing.

i also don't see how a bidet wouldn't just spread everything around! i couldn't see wanting to walk around w a wet ass crack either. i think if i had to use a bidet, i would use paper after anyway.

A quality bidet will utilize a very powerful stream, it's not just moving it around, that shit is getting hosed off. SOap can also be used in conjunction of course.

Back