• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities say the home in rural southeast Oklahoma City stood out from the rest in the neighborhood.

An anonymous tip led officers to a driveway covered in shell casings, a front yard littered with toys and other items and a foul stench coming from inside the home, according to KFOR. Investigators say three young children lived in those conditions with their mother.

"When officers arrived, they found deplorable conditions inside the home. The home was filthy and they described that there was feces and urine stains and trash all over the home,” Megan Morgan, with the Oklahoma City Police Department, said.

According to the arrest affidavit, There were no beds for the children, who were between 5 years old and 10 years old. Also they found opened alcohol bottles throughout the home.

Officers arrested 32-year-old Cynthia Parker on one count of child neglect.

"The mother actually said that her husband was deployed and had been for several months," Morgan said. "She made a comment that led officers to believe that's why she was saying conditions were what they were at the time.”

The Department of Human Services placed the children with a neighbor.
http://myfox8.com/2017/11/17/oklaho...r-feces-urine-stains-found-all-over-the-home/

I'm going to go ahead and assume this is what we in the military refer to as a dependapotomus. You know those ladies that leach onto a service member when they are young and sometimes attractive, then put on 60-80 pounds, never works or goes to school and turns into a baby making factory all while yelling about how much she deserves because her husband serves. I tried to go to the story to see if there was a picture of her to confirm my hunch but unfortunately it wouldn't load on the ship.

I'm going to go ahead and assume this is what we in the military refer to as a dependapotomus. You know those ladies that leach onto a service member when they are young and sometimes attractive, then put on 60-80 pounds, never works or goes to school and turns into a baby making factory all while yelling about how much she deserves because her husband serves. I tried to go to the story to see if there was a picture of her to confirm my hunch but unfortunately it wouldn't load on the ship.
My friend who I met that used to live across me whose in the army told me about the dependapotomus once.. I thought at first how funny it was to call them that but in all actuality its pretty fuckin sad that there are women out there as described
Really sad!!

15443148_G.jpg

Cynthia "O' course the house a mess, my good-for-nothin husband is on one there deployments" Parker
[...]

Parker told officers her husband was deployed four months ago and she was doing the best she could. Officers found it hard to move throughout the home and discovered the children did not have beds and one slept on the sofa. DHS also responded to the home and police picked the children up from school. Parker called her neighbor, who is also a part-time minister.

“Oh course we said we would take them,” said Ron Simon, neighbor. “Anybody would do that. So we took the kids and they are okay.”

Simon said he knew the children because they would come over to his home to play and eat dinner, but he had never seen their living conditions.

“They don’t need to live in that kind of environment,” said Simon. “It is just not healthy.”

He says they will keep the children as long as they need to.

“It could be three months, “ said Simon. “Could be six months, could be a couple of weeks. We don’t know.”

Simon said the father is in the Air Force and has been notified. He said the father is expected to return home tomorrow.

http://www.news9.com/story/36874540/three-children-rescued-from-home-mother-arrested
Its nice to see the neighbors stepping up to help the kids. Also, except of @Mitchfb, I don't believe most of you know how much trouble this Air Force fuck is in with his Commanding Officer right now.

According to the arrest affidavit, There were no beds for the children, who were between 5 years old and 10 years old. Also they found opened alcohol bottles throughout the home.
Officers arrested 32-year-old Cynthia Parker on one count of child neglect.

This implies there is more than one child. So why only one charge of neglect. Don't they usually put a charge for each child?

Back