• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Why, thank you, kind sir. :angelic:

I used to date a guy that was 6'7", but he was a mama's boy. Too bad. :YOW:

At 6'3", I am quite often asked by ladies at the supermarket to get an item off the highest shelf. Which I do with pleasure, of course :)

I could have used your help in September, when I broke my foot getting something off the top shelf in my kitchen. I STILL have a cast on my foot! And one on my arm too now, because I broke my wrist on Monday. Anyway...back to our regular scheduled program...

Honestly.. I was making fun of an argument a friend of mine had with a "midget girl" :p

A gay friend of mine said to her " I've been called a faggot all my life :mad: Soooooo... FUCK YOU! FAT UGLY MIDGET!!" :hilarious::hilarious:" I'll call you whatever I want! "

( I almost pissed my pants laughing @everjaded .. it was Paul... Can you just see it?)

Honestly.. I was making fun of an argument a friend of mine had with a "midget girl" :p

A gay friend of mine said to her " I've been called a faggot all my life :mad: Soooooo... FUCK YOU! FAT UGLY MIDGET!!" :hilarious::hilarious:" I'll call you whatever I want! "

( I almost pissed my pants laughing @everjaded .. it was Paul... Can you just see it?)

Yaaasssss I can see that! He was hilarious. I often wonder how he (and a lot of the other crew from there) are doing.

That place was truly like no other. James and I were recently trying to tell people about what went down at the Christmas parties, and everyone was incredulous.

It should have been a reality show.

Back