• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Madison man is facing charges after police say he abused his two young children.

Chad Humberston, 37, is charged with two counts of second-degree felony of child endangering because of the severity of the infants’ injuries.

Humberston’s 47-day-old son was taken to Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital on Oct. 31. Madison Township police said the baby had brain trauma and fractures to his extremities.

Hospital staff contacted the police department, which prompted the investigation. That’s when authorities learned the baby has a twin sister. She was examined to find fractures to her skull and extremities.
http://fox8.com/2017/11/17/madison-man-accused-of-abusing-twin-babies/
humberston-chad.jpg

At least they're still alive. And their lives are a GOOD thing, be something great, little ones.

But. But craniums are so very fragile at that age, and so are the brains beneath.

In a perfect world, both little girls will grow up perfectly healthy and very loved. But the world isn't perfect.

Get them the *fuck* out of that house asap.

Serve hambeast up on platters in prison.

@Satanica

Nov 29,2018
Lake County Common Pleas Court Judge Richard L. Collins called it a “tragedy beyond imagination.”

With some admitted reluctance, Collins sentenced the 38-year-old Chad Humberston to eight years in prison, the jointly recommended agreement between his defense attorney and the Lake County Prosecutor’s Office.

On Oct. 22, Humberston pleaded guilty to two third-degree felony counts of child endangering as well as a misdemeanor domestic violence charge, admitting to severely injuring his twin children when they were only about six weeks old.

Assistant Lake County Prosecutor Jenny Azouri said at the Oct. 22 hearing that Humberston had admitted in a recorded interview that he was “extremely reckless and way too rough” with the twins on several occasions when he was watching them alone. He admitted that when one of the twins would not stop crying he would spank them and forcefully place them in a Pack ‘n Play playpen.

Azouri said there are metal bars that ran underneath the playpen and it appears that the infants hit their heads on those bars.

At his Nov. 29 sentencing hearing, Humberston cried as he apologized to his, family, friends and children.

“Many of times I wish I could rewind the clock and start anew,” he said. “But unfortunately I stand before you in utter dismay and disappointment. I’m disappointed that somehow my actions are why we are here. I look down on myself and think how my actions could have done this.”

Humbeston’s mother-in-law -- the grandmother of the children who were injured --called him a monster.

“What kind of a person thinks it’s acceptable to paddle -- your words, Chad -- a 6-week-old infant,” she said. “Of course we all know you did much worse. That you did it once makes you ignorant, that you did it several times makes you the worst kind of person.”

The mother of the children also addressed the court and said the twins were doing well and that she had to work on accepting that he capable of hurting the children.

She also stated that he said he was overwhelmed because she was not there and he had to care for three children.

Back