• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman says she was slugged in the face by a racist lunatic on the subway — all because she asked him to stop “manspreading.”

The aftermath of Thursday’s violent exchange was caught on video as a good Samaritan tries to defend the woman and usher her violent attacker off the train.

The victim, Sam Saia, said she was riding the N train through Bensonhurst while on her way to work in Manhattan when the man sat down and started overcrowding her around 7:45 a.m.

“He proceeded to press me against the wall and man spread me excessively,” she wrote on Facebook after the incident.

“When I asked him to give me room, he yelled ‘B–ch, you ain’t nothing! I’ve raped white b–ches like you, f—ing c–t! You ain’t nothing, you f—ing b–ch!'”

The woman said she put in her earbuds and tried to ignore the raging man as he continued his tirade.

But the man then socked her in the mouth, bloodying her lip and knocking her head into the wall behind her, she said.

That’s when a man ran to the woman’s defense and started grappling with the suspect.

The good Samaritan, who described himself as being “not on duty right now,” told him to “get the f–k off the train.”

The attacker tried to apologize to the woman before exiting the train.

In her Facebook post, Saia said she reported the incident to police, although the NYPD said they did not have a report on file as of Friday morning.
https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/subway-rider-i-asked-manspreader-to-stop-so-he-punched-me-in-the-face/

So now it's the "N" train too?
Call it what it is...
Ghetto Express.

As for Captain America claiming to not be on duty right now.
If he was in fact some type of law enforcement, witnessed the attack, intervened and then sent the perp on his way he blew it.
More like he was a poser trying intimidate the aggressive prick to look like a hero.
He was bigger and could have laid the perp out cold and should have.
Coward pretender.

So now it's the "N" train too?
Call it what it is...
Ghetto Express.

As for Captain America claiming to not be on duty right now.
If he was in fact some type of law enforcement, witnessed the attack, intervened and then sent the perp on his way he blew it.
More like he was a poser trying intimidate the aggressive prick to look like a hero.
He was bigger and could have laid the perp out cold and should have.
Coward pretender.
When I read he was off-duty, I was expecting the attacker to get arrested or SOMETHING. guess not...

That guy's very, very dangerous, and sounds like a serial rapist.

The 'not on duty guy' might just have let a very, VERY bad man go. And he really shouldn't have done.

For some reason? This guy gives me major chills, and I'm starting to wonder if it'll turn out he's a serial killer...

the idiots didn't even get the term right was wondering wtf was in the title: it's mansplaining
Some guys think the Vienna sausage in their jockeys needs more room than they can offer with them sitting with their knees together, so they splay them knees wide. And woe unto anybody who asks that they quit taking up too much room.

--Al

For some reason? This guy gives me major chills, and I'm starting to wonder if it'll turn out he's a serial killer...

Sounds more like a very insecure man with a small dick who feels oppressed and mad. Probably had a white woman laugh at him in the past about his inadequacies. Regardless the man needs his ass kicked and a bit of a jail stint.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/19/subway-riders-fabricated-manspreading-attack-lawyer-says/

A witness “fabricated” seeing another subway rider bust a female straphanger’s lip for calling out his manspreading on a Brooklyn train, his lawyer claimed during an arraignment Sunday — even though video shows the attack’s bloody aftermath.

Derek Smith, 56, was charged with assault, harassment and menacing and ordered held on $5,000 bail in Brooklyn Criminal Court on Sunday after he allegedly punched Sam Saia in the face aboard a Manhattan-bound train Thursday. He did not enter a plea Sunday.

Video shot aboard the train shows the woman bleeding from her mouth. A witness picked out Smith as her assailant during a lineup, according to prosecutor Owen Sucoff.

But Smith’s Legal Aid lawyer, Sarah Siegler, said Sunday that witnesses “fabricated” the attack. She declined further comment leaving court.

Back