• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/he...coroner-says/ar-BBF0kCy?li=AA5LBhu&ocid=ientp
A Pennsylvania coroner believes that a 69-year-old woman who died earlier this month likely came into contact with a deadly substance while cleaning up her son’s drug paraphernalia. Theresa Plummer, 69, died on Nov. 6, just one day after finding her son, Ronald Plummer, unresponsive in the bathroom, WJACTV.com reported.

Plummer became short of breath after cleaning up her son’s overdose and was taken to Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, which is where her son was rushed just a day earlier. He died one day after his mother.

“This is caution for safety for anyone coming into contact with any type of powder substance,” Jeff Lees, Cambria County coroner, said, according to WJACTV.com. “You should use extreme caution and notify the proper authorities. My strong advice to any family that may have this happen to them is to call law enforcement to have them or EMS services come back and remove the substance or material that may have been left behind.”
[....]

Toxicology reports on both are pending.

I've seen that coming in contact with this new shit will kill you fast by watching live PD. They (cops) won't touch that shit without gloves. It's sad that she died cleaning up after her fucking loser son.

At the time she went to clean up his mess, he was still alive. I wonder if , thinking he could be arrested, she was trying to cover up for him should he recover from his OD?

Just touching it during clean up, killed her?
Wow, that's some powerful shit! :nailbiting:

Yes, there have been cases where cops or paramedics just touched the tiniest bit and became high or ill or both.

Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine,[7] but some fentanyl analogues, which are designed to mimic the pharmacological effects of the original drug, may be as much as 10,000 times more potent than morphine.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl

Mommy doing what mommy always does, cleaning the mess left by drug addict son, probably always cleaned up behind him, gave him money, fed him, cut his meat, wiped his chin and wiped his ass. Poor mom. Died while still enabling him.

After so many stories about it being in unexpected places, I've decided to wear exam gloves everywhere. I'm not kidding either. Fuck this shit.

Can't remember if this was posted here. How the fuck do we know where it's safe to take our kids?!

Yes, there have been cases where cops or paramedics just touched the tiniest bit and became high or ill or both.
This happened to me when I did a tour as base police back in 2000. I apprehended a civilian who was shoplifting and accidentally touched his straw he used for snorting heroin. After that I always wore gloves.

At the time she went to clean up his mess, he was still alive. I wonder if , thinking he could be arrested, she was trying to cover up for him should he recover from his OD?

Doubt it, she probably didn't want him coming home to a tempting stash just waiting for him to enjoy. Once you're taken away by ambulance, it's way too late to cover up.

Doubt it, she probably didn't want him coming home to a tempting stash just waiting for him to enjoy. Once you're taken away by ambulance, it's way too late to cover up.
That is true too, but my thinking is Mom was trying to cover up, and cover for her son. Because she couldn't stop enabling, and couldn't think logically about the situation.
Because what was the rush? He was in very serious condition.
Wonder how many times she'd cleaned up after him like that.

Last edited:
Maybe she thought they would come back to collect the evidence they were too busy to collect the first time they were there. It doesn't have to make sense, this is how an enabling mama's brain works.

I'm not reading anything that indicates in any way, whatsoever, that she enabled him. Is there any reason people are blaming the mother? Did I miss something, or is this still "it's always Mom's fault" on DD?

Was she supposed to leave the drugs around her house?? Just hang on to them for fun? Jesus, people. The mother blaming lately is out of control.

well how do we know she wasn't a junkie too ?

If she was a junkie, she wouldn't OD just by touching it because she would have some sort of tolerance. Also, the autopsy would certainly show that she intentionally snorted or injected the drug instead of touching it.

Carfentanyl, the latest disaster, is even worse.

Yep. Carfentanil is meant to be used as an elephant tranquilizer and is much stronger than fentanyl.

It’s 100 times stronger than the painkiller fentanyl, which killed Prince, and between 5,000 to 10,000 times stronger than morphine. The equivalent of few grains of salt of carfentanil is enough to kill an adult human.

Carfentanil first came appeared on the US Drug Enforcement Agency’s radar in September 2016, after it started popping up on heroin being sold in Ohio and Indiana. In one 48-hour period, it caused 60 overdosesin those two states, according to local health officials and law enforcement authorities. Now, the Washington Post reports that the drug has killed three people in Maryland.

“It shows how callous these drug dealers are,” Tom Synan, head of the Hamilton County Heroin Coalition in Ohio, told the Post. Adding caftentanil to heroin produces a stronger highs for users, but it also makes it a lot easier to overdose. Although some users are aware that they’re getting more than heroin, others have no idea that they’re injecting themselves with a drug intended for a 15,000 pound animal.

Carfentanil is so strong it can be absorbed through human skin. This poses a particular problem for emergency medicine technicians arriving at the scene of an overdose, who are at risk for becoming ill themselves when treating patients. It’s also overwhelming morgues, who can’t always detect the drug because it’s so new.

“We have never seen death like we do now,” Synan told the Post.
https://qz.com/970420/heroin-laced-...rs-is-killing-victims-in-the-opioid-epidemic/

Last edited:
Some of this new shit they are mixing with Crow is still unidentified. Meaning they are Chinese research chemicals with zero testing done. Just playing molecules like dice..

Sorry but
Go ahead & Keep putting that shit in addicts drugs
One way to get rid of them ..

Wow. That is such an ugly, hateful thing to say. Addicts are people too. They have feelings and emotions. They have family and friends that love them, they matter to someone.

They are more often than not, awesome people who are in incredible pain. Using becomes a coping mechanism for dealing with that pain, and while it is -obviously- an unhealthy (potentially deadly) means to cope it doesn't mean that they should die.

Addiction is heartbreaking. It usually begins as a way to cope, with an addict believing that they are only hurting themselves. Eventually, an addicts actions begin to affect the people in their lives- the friends and family who love them.

I have friends who have overcome addiction, who became healthy, successful and productive members of society- Friends that I love dearly, friends that I cannot imagine not having in my life.

Under the grasp of their addiction, they make horrible decisions, causing people they love to hurt as well. Most addicts truly believe that they are only hurting themselves, but are unable to overcome the addiction itself. Sometimes, addicts need to hit rock bottom before realizing how their addictions truly affect those they love.

Noone wakes up and decides "Ohhhhh, I'm going to become an addict today. I'm going to destroy myself and those I love because it sounds like a great idea." What the fuck.

Yes, some addicts can (and do) become sober and have purpose in life again. Yes, they can and do have meaning in the lives of those that love them.

...Makes this story so much more heartbreaking, that his addiction killed not only him, but also his mother- the one person that loved him more than anyone else.

After so many stories about it being in unexpected places, I've decided to wear exam gloves everywhere. I'm not kidding either. Fuck this shit.

Can't remember if this was posted here. How the fuck do we know where it's safe to take our kids?!

Just make sure they are nitrile gloves not latex.

Wow. That is such an ugly, hateful thing to say. Addicts are people too. They have feelings and emotions. They have family and friends that love them, they matter to someone.

They are more often than not, awesome people who are in incredible pain. Using becomes a coping mechanism for dealing with that pain, and while it is -obviously- an unhealthy (potentially deadly) means to cope it doesn't mean that they should die.

Addiction is heartbreaking. It usually begins as a way to cope, with an addict believing that they are only hurting themselves. Eventually, an addicts actions begin to affect the people in their lives- the friends and family who love them.

I have friends who have overcome addiction, who became healthy, successful and productive members of society- Friends that I love dearly, friends that I cannot imagine not having in my life.

Under the grasp of their addiction, they make horrible decisions, causing people they love to hurt as well. Most addicts truly believe that they are only hurting themselves, but are unable to overcome the addiction itself. Sometimes, addicts need to hit rock bottom before realizing how their addictions truly affect those they love.

Noone wakes up and decides "Ohhhhh, I'm going to become an addict today. I'm going to destroy myself and those I love because it sounds like a great idea." What the fuck.

Yes, some addicts can (and do) become sober and have purpose in life again. Yes, they can and do have meaning in the lives of those that love them.

...Makes this story so much more heartbreaking, that his addiction killed not only him, but also his mother- the one person that loved him more than anyone else.

Wow what a hate full thing to say
WHAT ...????? WHAT
DONT WE ALL SAY HATEFULL THINGS
HERE And half are on drug addicts and their hortiable acts ,

Many addicts knew and know going in that they will become addicted
Its a choice
And I feel ya and hear ya
But I don't have the bleeding fucking heart you have for all the fucking junkies KILLING babies RAPING BABIES
Killing other inncent humans just to get high
Your words are great
But this is not a few that are addicted they want to be high many choose to be high and many don't want to change

They say I would do anything for my kids I LOVE THEM Well stop w/ the needle in. Your arm
Its a 2 Way street bud
You read these stories here and bad mouth these guys Well Guess what over half are addicts
So what you love all these basterds here and when it strikes you can condem them Sometimes,! but when some else says the same but on a different story .you defend them ??
Fu k this
I wouldn't mind if this was a site on god and good doers ,,,, But its not ....its a site full of addicts killing raping and they like what they are doing
So preach all you want bud
Please don't use my comment when you do
Because it only really shows how much of a hypocrit you are
So when you a bring a story to us here are you gonna comment on a guy that was using and raped a 4 month child are you gonna say Poor guy wish him luck give him rehab ?????
Hope he gets better. ? The drugs made him do it it'd not his fault for fucking a infant and killing it ???? Are you??? have you ??
Give him a second chance ?
Screw drug addicts the ones that want help will get it or they will dig deep inside to quit.
So save your bleeding heart yarn for YouTube .....watching addicts documentrrys

I don't crap people because I firmly believed we all have an opinion and its not mine to say different if that's how you feel
I just ignore them
But when you use what I say to give me a lashing I will say what I really feel about it
Your words are great but not when you and everyone else condemns drug addicts on here when they commit horrible vile crimes
So leave me out of it when you want to preach This anit church,,,

Peace
[doublepost=1512004901,1512004068][/doublepost]
well how do we know she wasn't a junkie too ?[/QUOTE

Thanks we don't

I have friends who have overcome addiction, who became healthy, successful and productive members of society
Me too SS. My sister went on to be a college grad who works hard as hell

But I don't have the bleeding fucking heart you have for all the fucking junkies KILLING babies RAPING BABIES
Nobody has a bleeding heart for baby killing junkies. you sound stupid. every junkie isn't a killer. Just like every killer isn't a junkie. I see you've been neglecting your sleep again....

You read these stories here and bad mouth these guys Well Guess what over half are addicts
If over half are addicts, that means the rest ARENT addicts. I love how you contradicted yourself. Shut yo ass up

Last edited:
US drug overdose deaths topped 60,000 in 2016, with more potent illicit drug use on the rise
[...]

The data show that the number of overdose deaths involving synthetic opioids rose to 20,000 last year, from 3,105 in 2013.

[...]
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/27/us-drug-overdose-deaths-topped-60000-in-2016.html

US_timeline._Drugs_involved_in_overdose_deaths.jpg

I much as I laud the idea of loving the junkie and wanting to take treat them unconditionally because they are "awesome people" otherwise or they are in "great pain", but look at the fucking reality! Over 60,000 deaths in 2016 and 20,000 of which from opioids, which have been skyrocketing and 2017 might end with fucking double that number and these are the ones that narcan didn't fucking save!

[...]

... mayor of Middletown, said the city has spent $100,000 on Narcan in the first six months of the year, a tenfold increase from what the town spent during all of last year.

[...]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...bccc2e7bfbf_story.html?utm_term=.1736639a4e2b
These fucking "awesome people" are fucking us all in the god damn ass. Either through being pieces of shit criminals, distressing their family or sucking the money away from local communities that are on the a tight budget. Because we all feel love and respect for meth users and must save their un-fucking-greatful asses which community programs are to be cut? How about public school programs? Trash removal? Senior programs? How about cutting into road and bridge repair? Fire Departments can't replace old and worn equipment, because of the money and time spent on people who only care about the fix.

I know I sound heartless, but choices have to be made and most people aren't use to making the hard ones. Its easy to set at home and feel we must take care of repeat junkies and do whatever we can for them, but the reality is, we have only so much money, only so much personnel and only so much time in a day, that hard choices have to be made. People are afraid to make hard choices, because, no matter what, those people who make those hard choices will always be wrong.

Back