• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Terror in Northern California town has gunman goes on rampage, sprays school will bullets

A gunman’s deadly rampage through rural Rancho Tehama on Tuesday was stopped when police rammed his vehicle and exchanged shots in a fierce gun battle, authorities said.

“The suspect was actually shooting at the police vehicle, back at them, the officer rammed the vehicle, forced it off the road, an exchange of gunfire — resulting in the shooter’s death,” said Tehama County Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston.

The shooting ended what authorities described as a 45-minute attack through Rancho Tehama, a quiet reserve about 120 miles northwest of downtown Sacramento.

The gunman at one point terrorized a local elementary school. Witnesses said he crashed through the school’s gates with his truck and opened fire, spraying walls and classrooms with bullets. Teachers and other adults on campus frantically got the students under desks.

Before the rampage was over, five people were dead, including the gunman, and at least 10 were wounded.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-norcal-elementary-school-shooting-20171114-story.html

neal1-e1510706266992.jpg

Kevin "I bet you can't tell I'm insane" Neal
That hair makes me wonder when the last time he took a shower was.

I mean, I suppose the morgue will wash it now, after they remove the bullets from his brain. So that’s a plus. :YOW:

I am not against guns. But I don't like them ; my Daddy was shot and killed when I was 4. His killer was never caught. We know who did it, but he's dead and gone. Double tap, head and heart.
What I object to is the ease they can be bought. All you need is one yahoo who thinks totin a gun makes him MANLY and tough.
My daughter has a poster on her door. OWNER WILL SHOOT. DOG WILL BITE. She has a .22 she carries it when she has to go into rough places. We have a lot of trashy people around here.

Get ready for the next asshole who wants his 15 minutes of fame but realizes he's a loser so he settles for 15 minutes of infamy....

Authorities say the wife of a gunman who went on a shooting rampage in a Northern California town was found dead inside their home.

ABC11 has learned that the gunman who went on the apparently random shooting spree was raised in Wake County, and his mother still lives in the area.

A family member of the gunman who shot 15 people, killing 5, during the rampage got teary-eyed and emotional when talking to ABC11 about what's happening within his family.

He said as of Wednesday morning, police had not reached out to them yet, confirming it's their Kevin Neal. However, he did say that the image being published of the alleged gunman is his relative.

He said Neal was very smart but "troubled," and confirmed he was feuding with his neighbors.

He added that "we're very sorry," to the victims and said the family feels horrible for everyone involved in the incident.

His mother talked to The Associated Press by phone from Raleigh and said he called her a day earlier and told her that he was finished feuding with the small rural community where he lived.

"Mom it's all over now," Kevin Neal's mother said he told her in their final conversation. "I have done everything I could do and I am fighting against everyone who lives in this area."

Neal was working as a pot farmer and had recently married his longtime girlfriend before he died in a shootout with police on Tuesday.

In her last few talks with her son, Neal's mother said he sounded desperate and despairing over his relationship with his neighbors, who he said were cooking meth and creating fumes that were harming his nine dogs.

"All of a sudden, now I'm on a cliff and there's nowhere to go," she recalled her son telling her. "No matter where I go for help here I get nobody who will help me. All they are doing is trying to execute me here."

The first two people Neal shot and killed were neighbors before he sought seemingly random victims elsewhere, including an elementary school, where he was locked out.

http://abc11.com/sheriff-says-wife-...raised-in-raleigh-found-dead-in-home/2650797/

what pisses me off about this story it's gonna have pot farmers all demonized as well as his allegations of meth should be cleared up as voices in his head or actual actions because they way he looked in that picture it would be the other way around

what pisses me off about this story it's gonna have pot farmers all demonized as well as his allegations of meth should be cleared up as voices in his head or actual actions because they way he looked in that picture it would be the other way around

Exactly, I heard on the news his neighbors said this guy was shooting tons of rounds off at all hours of the day and night, stabbed a neighbor in a previous dispute and had a restraining order against him by a neighbor. This guy sounds like a classic paranoid meth using piece of shit.

Wonderful, my daughter's Jr High is closed tomorrow due to someone threatening to shoot up the school. JFC

Holmes has received a targeted and anonymous threat via the StopIt App. The threat claimed that a gun would be brought and used at Holmes Junior High School on Friday November 17, 2017. As safety is the Davis Joint Unified School District’s number one priority, the Davis Police were contacted and, in conjunction with school staff, are conducting an investigation into the threat.

We made this decision to close Holmes Junior High School, Friday, November 17, 2017 out of an abundance of caution and in light of the recent school shooting in Northern California. The site will be closed to all. No student, staff or other individual should be on campus at any time tomorrow. Staff, students, parents and the school community are being notified....

Why not just ban guns and when people get upset about it, just send "Thoughts and Prayers"? If "thoughts and prayers" are good enough for people who've lost their families then it is good enough for people who've lost their guns...
Yeah, I'm sure the criminals will be the first ones to turn them in.

Back