• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man is behind bars after police said he was found laying on top of a 7-year-old boy — a boy he didn’t know and in a house he didn’t live in.

Police said Shawn Brittain was arrested for burglary.

The family said they left the door unlocked for another family member who was coming home.

According to the boy’s sister, Brittain came in through the door.

“He looked really messed up," she said. "He had like blood right here on his face, and a cut on his arm and like another cut in his arm like he had injected himself with something. He had shorts, and he was barefoot."

After discovering the man was in the home, the mother tried to pull the man off of the boy and the man got out of the bed.

The sister of the boy said he picked up a Mother Mary statue and tried to defend himself. The woman said he made satanic references and talked about “being in another world.”

The woman said he then asked for a knife so he could kill her and her family before asking for hugs.

While police were on the scene, they said another person pulled up in a car and said the suspect was with them at a Halloween party but disappeared for a few hours.

After they found him, he jumped out of the car and ran away again before ending up at the victims’ home.
http://kfor.com/2017/10/23/oklahoma...ntering-home-laying-on-top-of-7-year-old-boy/
brittain-kfor-cwd-820x430.jpg

“He looked really messed up," she said. "He had like blood right here on his face, and a cut on his arm and like another cut in his arm like he had injected himself with something.

well at first I was like just admit it ... you guys beat him up. But then this ...

After they found him, he jumped out of the car and ran away again before ending up at the victims’ home.

Back when I was a kid, Satanist used to get their own damn knives.
It's a different generation.
Damn youngsters want everything handed to them.
[doublepost=1508852305,1508852116][/doublepost]
. another person pulled up in a car and said the suspect was with them at a Halloween party but disappeared for a few hours.
When I was a teen, we had fun parties.

Insane asylum candidate.

Mother Mary didn't do much to help.
She assisted this dink by being a weapon of opportunity.
Religious statuary will not protect you from a maniac, unless you are using it to beat them into submission.
Counter with a Crucifix.
Hold it at the top like a sword.

Back