• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Sean “Dez” Middleton only knew the mom a couple of months before she dumped her baby on him.
A hospital evaluation found the infant was severely bruised, malnourished, had a burn mark on his back and burnt hair, and tested positive for THC
After the first night, she told police she stopped by to check in on her son and didn’t see any injuries. She left the child with Middleton for a second night and picked him up on October 15.

She first noticed the bruising when she changed his diaper, and immediately called the Department of Human Services hotline and took the child to the hospital. A probable cause affidavit states the mother texted Middleton asking how her child ended up with so many injuries, and he replied “he didn’t know.”
The documents go on to say he admitted to burning the boy’s back and hair with a lighter for “no reason, and that he ‘entertains [his] thoughts.’
http://katu.com/news/local/court-do...ng-burning-infant-while-babysitting-the-child

I commend her for seeking help for her injured baby. But, I also think she is unfit for leaving him with this person. What was so important that she needed to leave her child with someone?

He is filth and she is trash.
Put them both away and rehome the kid.

She is clearly a hooker junkie

Common sense is not required anymore to fuck have a baby love a baby etc
Stupid cunts
Get fixed get on the pill its free
There's people who will pay you to get sterilized...
Fuck
2 plus 2 == uhh uhb I don't knowa is that a trick question uhh

@Sue sue

Apr 27, 2018

A man accused of burning a 10-month old baby while the child was in his care last year has been sentenced to a year-and-a-half in prison.

Sean Anthony Middleton, 22, pleaded guilty to all charges Friday and told the court he felt horrible for what he had done.

The child’s mother, from Portland, let Middleton watch her baby boy for two nights in October last year, investigators said.

She told detectives that she had only known Middleton for a few months but “thought she could trust him with her son,” according to court documents.

Officers started to investigate Middleton after doctors at Legacy Emmanuel noted suspicious injuries to the then 10-month old boy.

Doctors evaluated the boy and found he had a moon-shaped burn mark on his upper-back and scorched hair, as well as bruises all over his body, court documents state.

Doctors said the child also tested positive for THC, the compound associated with marijuana’s psychoactive effects.

Additional court documents allege that Middleton at first denied hurting the baby, then later admitted he was “frustrated with the child because the child was crying.”

Middleton told detectives he had also held his hand over the baby’s mouth.

When asked about the burn, court documents state Middleton told detectives he caused the burns with a lighter for “no reason” and that he “entertains his thoughts”.

“I wish I had never did that,” Middleton said Friday.

He told the judge that he can’t change the past, so he is trying to live in the present.

“Focusing on my future,” Middleton said.

Middleton pleaded guilty to one count of felony criminal mistreatment in the first degree and two counts of assault in the third degree, according to the district attorney’s office.

In addition to his prison sentence, Middleton will serve a five-year probation period and will have to take anger management classes.
http://www.kptv.com/story/38062792/...-portland-babysitter-admits-to-burning-infant

18 months for bruising and burning a baby? Because he felt like it. WTF is wrong with that judge? That poor baby!

Latest posts

Back