• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Body of Sherin Mathews, 3-year-old Texas girl missing for weeks, believed found, police say

Authorities in Richardson, Texas, said Sunday they believe they have found the body of Sherin Mathews, the adopted 3-year-old girl who disappeared in the early hours of Oct. 7.

The Richardson Police Department said investigators discovered a body around 11 a.m. Sunday in a culvert beneath a road and believe it to be Mathews; however, police won’t identify the body until there is a positive identification by proper officials.

The location where the body was found is close to the Mathews’ home, according to Dallas News.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/22/body-missing-texas-girl-3-believed-found-texas-police-say.html

Richardson police say they found a small child's body Sunday during the search for missing 3-year-old, Sherin Mathews.

Sherin Mathews disappeared in the early morning of October 8 after her adoptive father Wesley Mathews put her outside their home for not drinking her milk.

The body was found around 11 a.m. in a culvert underground during a search operation in the area of Spring Valley and Bowser Road and has not yet been properly identified.

The medical examiner's office is working to confirm the identity.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/police-body-found-during-search-for-3-year-old-sherin-mathews/485191651

Last edited:
:( God damn. I know this is how it always ends, but I always get my hopes up. RIP sweet girl. Hopefully justice gets served for you.

They found her :(

https://www.yahoo.com/news/toddler-disappeared-father-allegedly-put-204301011.html

Texas authorities believe they have found the body of a 3-year-old girl who disappeared after she was put out of her home earlier this month.

Sherin Mathews, who had a developmental disability, vanished in the early hours of Oct. 7. after her father, Wesley Matthews, placed her outside of her home in an alleyway at 3 a.m. as punishment for not drinking her milk.

When Mathews checked on Sherin 15 minutes later, she was gone, the father told police.

The Richardson Police Department said investigators discovered a body around 11 a.m. Sunday in a culvert beneath a road and believe it to be the toddler, reports said.

https://ibb.co/kYSFFm

Oh for fucks sake. I tried this six times. Can you be more annoying DD?

Click the link. You will see how far it really was from her house to were a body has been found. I totally believe him. Coyotes must have taken his car and dumped her there. :penguin:

Last edited:
he molested and murdered her mom knew about it and the molestation wasn't the first time probably. I think mom would go to jail for protection if she knew what was good for her or even had a clue how much worse she made it for herself. People n Texas are not going to be having much love in their hearts for either one of them and the video was something I couldn't make it through the first minute without knowing how this woman all but poured kerosene over her head
IMG_6759.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly, I knew the outcome when the story was first posted. I always felt the milk story and placing her outside was away to say someone else took her in case the body was found. Hopefully there is D.N.A so they can not raise that as a defense. If the wife knew about the abuse she needs to be arrested.

In rereading everyone's posts i have a horrible feeling he felt that the coyotes would scatter the remains making it difficult to identify her.

Last edited:
Fuck them fuck them fuck them!!! Adopting an abandoned, mistreated child just to further abuse and then murder them. It doesn't get much more despicable than that.

he molested and murdered her mom knew about it and the molestation wasn't the first time probably. I think mom would go to jail for protection if she knew what was good for her or even had a clue how much worse she made it for herself. People n Texas are not going to be having much love in their hearts for either one of them and the video was something I couldn't make it through the first minute without knowing how this woman all but poured kerosene over her head
IMG_6759.jpg
Which article says she was molested? I missed that one I guess.

Which article says she was molested? I missed that one I guess.
I asked the same thing in shout, wondering if I had missed something.

It was just her speculating on what she thinks happened.

Last edited:
I'm surprised it took two weeks to find the body. In a drainage tunnel in a open stretch of land well within walking distance. Please tell me people all ready have looked there, but it was so well covered that it required a bit of effort to see her.

I get concerned when a 3yo is in another ROOM by themselves, and he does a load of laundry while she's missing and decides not to look for her until after daylight. Yeah right.

Well now he's trying to fit his story to the facts, so maybe they've got him.

I'm surprised it took two weeks to find the body. In a drainage tunnel in a open stretch of land well within walking distance. Please tell me people all ready have looked there, but it was so well covered that it required a bit of effort to see her.
If there really are lots of coyotes in the area, they might have drug her remains from the original hiding.place. the body could have been missed the first time, but visible the second time. Body could only have moved a few feet to become visible.

Last edited:
Except that urban coyotes are omnivores. Berries, plant life....

Analyzing scat, scientists have found that any "prey" they attack have been things like mice, rats, sometimes small cats, birds, etc. Even that was a minimal percentage. I have them in my backyard too, which is why I've researched them.

I'd venture to guess coyotes in this story are used as a smoke screen, by someone who apparently doesn't know much about them. They don't attack humans (there have been 2 fatal attacks on this continent in 40 years, in CA and Nova Scotia).

He'd have been better off saying he saw wild boar than the animal he chose to blame.

Last edited:
The adopted father of a little girl believed to have been found dead after disappearing from her north Texas home was arrested after turning himself into police.

Flanked by a lawyer Monday night, Wesley Mathews walked into the Richardson police headquarters and offered a new version of events disputing his prior statements on how 3-year-old Sherin Mathews vanished into the night.

Police did not elaborate on what the accused dad told detectives, but it was enough for authorities to charge him with felony injury to a child. He remains jailed with a $1 million bond, cops said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...tive-daughter-disappearance-article-1.3584775

The coyote i saw when I lived in California hunted mice. Kept the school grounds pretty rat free. I was in the middle of a forest, saw maybe one rat on the school grounds. Locals told me that was unusual considering the number of coyote in the area. But this critter had found its way inside a students dorm and was hiding in her closet.

No. I am not buying his story. Coyote seem to shy away from humans.
Heck, the California coyote knew to look both ways before crossing the street.

I doubt LE believed his stupid story for one second. Well, they may have entertained it for a second, but it would be a first here. Sometimes coyotes will snatch a small dog, but that's the worst I've heard of them doing around N Texas. I have looked at their droppings while out on what passes for wilderness walks here, and there's usually berries and sometimes, when you know they've been lucky, some bits of fur. People camp out, people let their kids sleep in their tents in the backyard, etc. I've never heard of a single attack on a human in this state.

For the curious.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote_attacks_on_humans
[doublepost=1508854577,1508853989][/doublepost]
The coyote i saw when I lived in California hunted mice. Kept the school grounds pretty rat free. I was in the middle of a forest, saw maybe one rat on the school grounds. Locals told me that was unusual considering the number of coyote in the area. But this critter had found its way inside a students dorm and was hiding in her closet.

No. I am not buying his story. Coyote seem to shy away from humans.
Heck, the California coyote knew to look both ways before crossing the street.

I love that story! I learned from that wiki article that coyote attacks are more prevalent in California than almost anywhere else.

Back