• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Queridea Young is a fucking bitch she is more concerned about her own selfish needs.
The child's grandmother showed up at the North College Hill Police Department Sunday evening after receiving the photo that shows, what appears to be a toddler, lying on a yellow pillow, halfway under a blanket, with a plastic grocery bag around the head.

According to police, the photo was accompanied with text messages.

One says, "I already tied a bag over (the child's) head and she was (a)sleep like that for 30 minutes."

Another text message sent from the same phone number about 45 minutes later according to the time stamp says "I'm not gone(sp) be taking care of the girls no more I don't want nothing to do with them and if yal bring them around me they will be dead or beat up."
http://www.wcvb.com/article/police-mother-tied-plastic-bag-over-2-year-olds-head/13079836

Queridea? Yeah that's a queer (as in strange) idea indeed that anyone would think this is an okay way to tell people you don't want your kids any more!

Kudos to grandmother for acting quickly.

According to a police report, Young told North College Hill police she downloaded the photo off of the internet.

However, during a search of the apartment, police said they found pillows that appear to match the ones in the photo. They said a couch in the apartment also looks like the one in the photo.

241-KIDS was notified, and according to the police reports, the girl and siblings are with another family member.

Young's bond was set at $25,000.
She's a really fucking shitty liar too.

queridea-young-wxix-820x430.jpg

A North College Hill mother faced a judge Monday after police say she tied a brown plastic bag over her 2-year-old daughter's head for a half hour.

Queridea Young, 24, is held on a child endangering charge at the Hamilton County jail.

"Ms. Young is a danger to the well being and health of her child," North College Hill police wrote in a sworn statement filed in Hamilton County Municipal Court.
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/10...lastic-bag-over-toddlers-head-for-30-minutes/

Last edited:
She looks surprisingly normal for a lunatic.

When it came to naming her, her parents had a queer idea.

Venus White, the child's paternal grandmother, said she called police after Young sent her the photo of the toddler with a bag on her head.

White claims Young is a good mother and that the alleged crime was "out of her character."

"I’m gonna put this bag over her head," White said. "And let her see how this feel.”

White said she believes Young had a mental break down and that she hopes the mother gets help.

"This right here is out of her character," she said. "She's a good mom. She's not a bad mother."

White said she intends to gain custody of her granddaughter. In the meantime, the child is staying with her father.

http://www.fox19.com/story/36658312/police-mother-tied-plastic-bag-over-2-year-olds-daughters-head

Grandma she is not a good mother and I am not sure if this baby will be safe in your home either

Shame pretty girl. ( she's s ugly cunt now )
Drugs/ meth, = no compassion
Youth and self abosorbed Me Me attitudes along with drugs = child abuse

Back