• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5946164be4b01eab7a2e37fd?section=us_crime

A filthy suspected puppy mill that one officer called the worst he had ever seen was raided in New Hampshire and 84 Great Danes were rescued, said law enforcement officials.

Owner Christina Fay, 60, was charged with two misdemeanor counts of animal neglect after police, animal control officers and personnel from the Humane Society of the United States on Friday freed dogs in cages and rounded up scores of others roaming sections of Fay’s dilapidated eight-bedroom mansion in Wolfeboro. Nine puppies were collected at another property.

The home was smeared everywhere with dog waste, said officials.

From the article
two misdemeanor counts of animal neglect
That is truly disappointing.

Can't imagine how puppy mills continue to survive when they face such harsh punishments if caught. :meh:
Police said Fay was selling puppies for $2,500 each at “De La Sang Monde” kennel.

My French is rusty, but that reads as "Of the Blood World" to me.

I hope you tagged caroline blue, ha ha. She only has one house horse to contend with. I'll bet she couldn't imagine a whole house full of them. Puppies galloping around. Must've been a sight to see!

@carolinablue
I hope you tagged caroline blue, ha ha. She only has one house horse to contend with. I'll bet she couldn't imagine a whole house full of them. Puppies galloping around. Must've been a sight to see!
I did now.
I love great big dogs.
I have a labradoodle just a few pounds short of 100 but he would be small in comparison to a dane.

I could take all 84 of them! We have a couple of acres, securely fenced...but the damn rabbits and armadillos keep getting in. Shade trees, gardens and lots of places to dig holes. Also have a gazebo and 2 "tool sheds" that would make nice doggie houses! Also a nice back porch.
I'd start a food drive! "Feed CB's rescue dogs"....free doggie with a $100 donation..... so she can have them neutered and/or spayed."
our town is used to me; I'm the local crazy lady. Nobody is suprised at anything I do. Right now I have a 100 lb German shepherd stretched out on the sofa "wuffing" in his sleep. Three kitties and a poodle are sleeping with him.

My life is a suprise party every day.

Disgusting animals. Unfortunate they could salvage so many.

Only scumbag dipshit morons get dogs from puppy mills. Not hard to figure out if your breeder is running one.

If I wanted something that big that that lays huge turds, I'd get a pony. They live much longer, they are good natured, you get manure for the garden.

Disgusting animals. Unfortunate they could salvage so many.

Only scumbag dipshit morons get dogs from puppy mills. Not hard to figure out if your breeder is running one.
Your correct there Jack
Inbreed stupid deformed and useless
Thank god they have a short life span compared to smaller dogs ..
Poor things
I HATE PUPPY MILLS
I DISPIES PEOPLE WHO BREED ANIMALS FOR MONEY..
There are enough animals that need good home to adopt ..no need to breed shit to shit
Like we used to say in the horse world why breed a shit to a nickel all u are going to get is a worth less nickle

Your correct there Jack
Inbreed stupid deformed and useless
Thank god they have a short life span compared to smaller dogs ..
Poor things
I HATE PUPPY MILLS
I DISPIES PEOPLE WHO BREED ANIMALS FOR MONEY..
There are enough animals that need good home to adopt ..no need to breed shit to shit
Like we used to say in the horse world why breed a shit to a nickel all u are going to get is a worth less nickle
Shr was selling them for $2,500 so that was her motivation.
The bigger crime is this:
Owner Christina Fay, 60, was charged with two misdemeanor counts of animal neglect
2 counts? What about the other 92?

I was once given as a gift a chihuahua that came from a Kansas puppy mill. He was a sad sack.
Bad knees, 3 parasites.
I was pissed on so many levels.
First he spent $840.00 on the dog.
Second, i hate animals as gifts.
The recipient should chose their own animal if in fact they even want one. Plus i had to spend hundreds of dollars at the vet for said gift.

I didn't like him much and really wanted to find him a home.
He grew on me. He was a great dog.
Kick back no unnecessary barking etc smart, funny and trouble free.
He house trained like a dream.
He passed away a few months ago.
Despite having come from a puppy mill and afflicted with bad knees he was my constant buddy for 17 years.

Wolfeboro police and fire departments, along with the Humane Society of the United States and Pope Memorial SPCA, seized 75 Great Danes from Fay’s Wolfeboro home after receiving reports of squalid conditions.

Straugh said when Fay came to the door, her shirt and pants were covered in dog waste and that she repeatedly apologized, commenting, “I know this looks bad.”

“The odor was unbearable along with the feeling of what you were stepping on,” said Straugh, the lead investigator in the criminal case.

He said that Fay asked him to call her veterinarian.

Earlier in the day, a lawyer representing Dr. Kate Battenfelder of True North Veterinary Hospital in Bartlett hand-delivered a motion to invalidate a request that she appear in court as a witness in the case of Fay, her former client.

Judge Charles Greenhalgh said he would hear oral arguments on the motion to quash the subpoena on Wednesday prior to testimony.

Battenfelder’s name came up during the testimony of Marilyn Kelly, who worked for Fay five weeks in May and June.

Kelly testified that Fay signed over ownership of seven of her Great Danes, believing that they would be given new homes.

Kelly took the dogs to the Conway Area Humane Society to have them spayed and neutered. When they were examined by the shelter’s veterinarian, Dr. Monique Kramer, Kelly testified that Kramer discovered they had a number of health problems, including a contagious variety of oral warts.

“Dr. Battenfelder had issued the health certificates and when Dr. Kramer examined them, they weren’t as healthy,” Kelly testified.
http://www.unionleader.com/courts/W...sked-police-Please-dont-take-my-dogs-10162017

AR-171019383.jpg

Christina "“I know this looks bad” Fay

... her shirt and pants were covered in dog waste ...

... “The odor was unbearable along with the feeling of what you were stepping on,”...

... contagious variety of oral warts ...

... stench of 30 garbage bags filled with slimy cardboard boxes covered with maggots and other insects. ... once contained raw chicken ...

... picking up the bags ... one contained a dead puppy ...

... home’s floors were slick with animal waste ...

... raw meat was prepared as dog food was soaked in rancid juice ...

... maggots tumbled out onto the floor ... congealed juice from the bottom of the refrigerator.
:yuck: I actually gagged typing this.

"I know this looks bad."
5 better words
"Jail me, I'm a monster".

Guessing she didn't get laid much,
by humans.

The house in question:

genMid.4332174_2.jpg

Last sold on 6/4/15 for $1,525,000.

Elegant Georgian Colonial set on 53 very private acres bordering the Warren Brook with magnificent views of Lake Wentworth and Mt. Shaw. This custom built, recently improved, 8 master suite home includes a lovely 4 room Au Pair suite, a fabulous gourmet kitchen with marble counter tops, 2 islands, large walk in pantry and stainless steel appliances, a cherry paneled library, an amazing home theater room, beautiful marble baths, gleaming hardwood floors and all the amenities you would expect from a home of this quality and caliber.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/149-Warren-Sands-Rd-Wolfeboro-NH-03894/92823793_zpid/

What a waste.

The house in question:

genMid.4332174_2.jpg
As much as I think that is an ugly house (its just a McManson supersized, no character or style, except Late 20th Century Suck). With that said, I don't believe you could ever get the smell out for any buyer to live in it.

Last edited:
As much as I think that is an ugly house (its just a McManson supersized, no character or style, except Late 20th Century Suck). With that said, I don't believe you could ever get the smell out for any buyer to live in it.
You're right. That house is a loss now.

Back