• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
Very sparse info on this. Ganado is known for child abuse, elder abuse, alcohol abuse.
http://www.wmicentral.com/news/late...cle_a7c66e58-b8e6-5780-a000-b8fb51a2cf3d.html
March 16, 2017
NAVAJO NATION — The FBI has released little information regarding the body of a baby that was found on March 13 in Ganado.

According to a report in the Navajo Times that appeared March 14, the director of the Navajo Division of Public Safety confirmed that “a human body and head were found in an area near the Ganado Unified School District office in Ganado” at around 11 p.m.

The Navajo Times report made no mention that the body found was that of a child, but The Independent received a statement from the FBI on Friday:

“On March 13, law enforcement officials from the FBI and Navajo Nation responded to reports of the partial remains of an infant child located in the Ganado area. While the cause of death is currently unconfirmed, federal and tribal law enforcement continue to investigate.”

The FBI said that they would not be releasing any additional information at this time.
I haven't found a single follow up on this!

My friends called from Sanders told me their lil place got broken in to there in Granado
Its sad ,, yes I have seen baby's with legs arms broke in body casts etc
One Indian couple years ago offered me a baby girl she was 1 / 2 white they didn't want her My husband at that time said no no no
I begged him . so I had to say no ..
I will never forgive myself for it ..or forget it
My husband is my X now ha selfish prick
I would today take that baby / toddler

Hind sight ..he left me when I was In hospital having rods etc in my back .He didn't think I would walk again
Peace

My friends called from Sanders told me their lil place got broken in to there in Granado
Its sad ,, yes I have seen baby's with legs arms broke in body casts etc
One Indian couple years ago offered me a baby girl she was 1 / 2 white they didn't want her My husband at that time said no no no
I begged him . so I had to say no ..
I will never forgive myself for it ..or forget it
My husband is my X now ha selfish prick
I would today take that baby / toddler

Hind sight ..he left me when I was In hospital having rods etc in my back .He didn't think I would walk again
Peace
I'm sure you already know this, he's a jerk.

A while back, I contacted the local news people about this and they said the FBI had nothing to say. It's FBI because it's reservation. It is probably an unwanted newborn discarded and eaten by scavengers. In the city it would be a dumpster newborn. In the high desert reservation, coyote food. The reasons remain the same: substance abuse, poverty, indifference, despair.

Back