• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two teenagers, who ran away from home last week, were found in a Brooklyn 'trap house' where they were being held captive by suspects who planned to pimp them out.

The girls, ages 14 and 15, went missing from Ulster County on Tuesday night and were rescued on Saturday.

Their alleged captors, Rudy Rocker, 18, Donald Jackson, 20, and Nebahate Derisa, 19, were arrested on attempted sex trafficking and other charges.

The teens had been held prisoner in an East New York house where they were to be pimped out as prostitutes.

According to the New York Post, the girls were driven down from Ulster County and into The Bronx by someone they trusted, a law-enforcement source said.

They were then brought to a party at a 'trap house', where they were being held by their captors on the second floor.

'THEY FOUND MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!' the father of the 14-year-old girl posted on Facebook after his daughter was rescued from a gated house on Snediker Ave near Linden Blvd around 2pm on Saturday.

New York police said the 15-year-old girl managed to send her GPS information from her cellphone to her father.

The girl said she heard the three men talk about forcing her and her friend to sell themselves, according to the New York Daily News.

Her dad then notified police. State troopers were able to track the teen's phone to East New York and alerted the 75th Precinct. NYPD cops rushed to the house.

Officials said a suspect attacked one of the girls when she tried to leave. Cops also said one of the teens was dating a suspect.

Police have not released the identities of the teens because they are minors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5005911/Two-teen-girls-rescued-Brooklyn-trap-house.html

I think they need to start redoing the after school specials that warned of the dangers for teenagers.

Yes they were beneficial. It was an after school special that was a gateway for the conversation about the baby sister's 16 yo son.

Last edited:
i always joke with my friends that when I could slide down the pole I was too good for it (In my own mind) and now that I would do it nobody would want to pay to see it.
Same. Only I was too shy.
Now that I'm not shy, I'm too old, too flabby and well just too old and flabby.

January 30, 2019
Rudy Rocker, 19, of the Bronx, pleaded guilty to attempted sex trafficking, second-degree rape and criminal possession of stolen property on December 19, 2018, before Justice Chun, who sentenced him to seven years in prison and 10 years’ post-release supervision on January 9, 2019.

Rocker’s co-defendant, Donald Jackson, 20, also of the Bronx, pleaded guilty to attempted labor trafficking on November 14, 2018, before Justice Chun, in exchange for a sentence of one to three years in prison. Jackson was sentenced on November 28, 2018.

The defendants lured two upstate New York runaway girls, ages 14 and 15, to Brooklyn to strip and engage in sex acts in exchange for money, which would be given to the defendants. When the 15-year-old tried to leave the operation, which was based in East New York, the defendants refused to allow her to leave. She was rescued after she managed to contact her father on Facebook, and he contacted police.

14 and 15. The age where you think the world's your playground and your parents are just trying to stop you having fun.

And then you find out it's not and they aren't

Back