• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
maraj5n-2-web.jpg

The recently married brother of rapper Nicki Minaj has been charged with raping a child on Long Island, the Daily News has learned.

Jelani Maraj, 37, was arraigned Thursday on a first-degree rape charge and freed from a Nassau County jail on $100,000 bail, sources said.

Nassau County prosecutors say Maraj engaged in intercourse with a child under the age of 13 at 6:30 p.m. on Nov. 30.

“The victim was someone he had access to,” a source close to the case said.

Maraj lives with his wife Jaqueline in a two-story home in Baldwin. The pair is raising two children — a girl about 12 years old and an 8-year-old boy, neighbors said.

It’s not clear if the kids are Jelani Maraj’s biological children or step-children.

Newsday reported that Maraj’s victim was a 12-year-old girl.

Jaqueline Maraj ignored questions as she left her home with a young boy and hopped in a maroon minivan.

Neighbors said they were stunned by the charges.

"I was shocked!” a 73-year-old neighbor told the Daily News. “I was upstairs in the office. “My wife called and she says, ‘You'll never believe what I just heard on the news.’”

“They're very friendly, always call me by my name and wave to me,” the neighbor added. “Nothing unusual. No rowdiness. No noise.”

Maraj is due back in court on Dec. 9.

In a creepy twist, among the “likes” listed on a Twitter page belonging to a Jelani Maraj is a news story about William James Vahey, a child predator who killed himself in March 2014.

Minaj, one of hip-hop’s biggest stars, ponied up about $30,000 for her brother’s wedding at the Coral House in Baldwin in late August. “I love my brother so much man. Can't believe I cried during his wedding and his first dance like a punk,” Minaj, 32,wrote on Instagram at the time, next to a photo of her standing alongside her brother.

“May God bless him and his union,” she added. “Tonight has been one of my favorite nights of all time. I do anything to see my brothers smile.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...rged-raping-child-12-report-article-1.2455016

Or one of her friends.
It was a girl he lured into his truck promising her a "modeling contact" , he approached her and her friends . Her friends declined to get in the truck , she sadly did not . The girl went to the hospital and had a rape kit done . For some reason the police did not investigate the attack because they did not know if Nikki minaj had a brother , yes I know that sounds crazy . Thankfully there is dna and video evidence .Sadly the police are sure their is more victims even sadder than that he owns and runs a daycare center .

It was a girl he lured into his truck promising her a "modeling contact" , he approached her and her friends . Her friends declined to get in the truck , she sadly did not . The girl went to the hospital and had a rape kit done . For some reason the police did not investigate the attack because they did not know if Nikki minaj had a brother , yes I know that sounds crazy . Thankfully there is dna and video evidence .Sadly the police are sure their is more victims even sadder than that he owns and runs a daycare center .

Do you have a source? (I'd like to read more about this.)

Kinda weird that they wouldn't investigate if there was video evidence?
Money

sadder than that he owns and runs a daycare center .

And perhaps runs a sex ring to which a few cop are members, certainly possible.

I love that she put up her mothers, and brothers house to get him out...like I ain't throwing money at this.

Last edited:
Hmm, apparently he may have been having sex with this child (by definition non-consensual) for a while. I wonder if that part of the charge is true?

Nicki Minaj's older brother has been accused of raping a child younger than 13 several times between April and November.

Jelani Maraj, 37, of Baldwin, was arraigned Thursday in a Long Island hospital on charges of first-degree rape and first-degree sexual conduct against a child, a Nassau County court official said.

He was arrested on Tuesday but suffered an unknown medical condition that required him to be arraigned two days later at Nassau University Medical Center.

It was not immediately clear if Maraj entered a plea, but he was released on $100,000 bail. His New York City attorney did not return repeated telephone calls seeking comment on Friday.

Investigators wrote in court documents that the victim was younger than 13 and that Maraj raped the child several times. Some details in the court documents were blacked-out by a judge. A spokesman for the district attorney's office declined to comment on the allegations.​

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jelani-...icki-minaj-arrested-on-ny-child-rape-charges/

All I'm getting so far is "the details of the incident have not yet been released" from the sources I've checked incl. some of the more reputable celeb sites. I really hope to hell he didn't dangle a 6th (ish) grader along with promises of a modeling contract to let him grunt and sweat all over her. That's the oldest line in the book, but even 12 year olds who think they're grown can't see that train wreck coming. Just the original (?) come on line he probably used is sicking me out. :vomit: His "wife" needs to kick him in the dick. With razors in the pointed toes of her Bruno's.

Do you have a source? (I'd like to read more about this.)

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/10/man-uses-nicki-minajs-name-to-lure-12-year-old-girl-into-car/

The article on that website was posted October 16, 2013.

"New York police are searching for a man accused of luring a 12-year-old girl into his car after promising her a meeting with rapper Nicki Minaj.The victim and two friends were approached by a black male in his 20s posing as a modeling scout in the rapper’s native Queens on Sunday (Oct. 13). He convinced the teen pre-teen to get in his SUV while her friends left.

He is then accused of exposing himself and sexually assaulting the girl. She managed to escape and reported the incident to police, before receiving treatment at a local hospital.
Cops are now calling for any information leading to the arrest of the suspect, described as six feet tall and approximately 200 pounds."

http://www.metro.us/local/nicki-min...buse-scheme-in-queens/tmWmjp---25gOrZ58e3JTQ/

Nicki Minaj's name dropped in alleged child sex abuse scheme in Queens

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said this man lured a young girl into his car by name-dropping Nicki Minaj.

Police are searching for a man they say used Nicki Minaj to lure a young girl into his car and sexually assault her.
The incident happened last Sunday afternoon about 2:30 p.m. near Lincoln Street and 116th Avenue in Queens, police said.
A man in a silver SUV drove up to three young girls and told them he was an agent working for Nicki Minaj and he's looking for models, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said.
Kelly said he took photos of them, then asked them to get in the car.
One 12-year-old girl complied, Kelly recounted, and he drove her to nearby location and exposed his genitals and sexually assaulted her.
The girl managed to get out of the car and run to a nearby friend's house, where the friend called 911.
The young girl was treated at Queens General Hospital and released.
Police described the suspect as a black male in his 20s, about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds, with a scruffy beard, black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white undershirt, a red jacket, red sneakers, a red and white baseball cap and a silver chain hanging to his waist.
Kelly said the NYPD is hoping anyone with information about this man will call their Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). A tip called in to the Crime Stoppers hotline this past summer is what kicked off the investigation that ultimately led to the identification of the girl known for 22 years as "Baby Hope" and the capture of a suspect in her case after more than two decades of police work.
When asked if it is possible the man really did work for Nicki Minaj, the police commissioner was skeptical.
"She's a fairly well-known person," he said. "It wouldn't be unusual for someone to just use that name."

Damn rapsters anyhoo... :shifty:

Now, we can't forget Uncle Teddy, the Detroit City Mad Man, Keith Richards and all the other Hard Cock stars and metal heads who like to tap the fruit before it falls off the tree. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out Ticketmaster and some of the music promoters from all genres were reserving front row, block seating, center stage for 12-14 year olds only. :vomit:

For some reason the police did not investigate the attack because they did not know if Nikki minaj had a brother

Huh? What would Nicki Minaj have to do with some random(as far as they knew) guy rapin a kid?

Now, we can't forget Uncle Teddy, the Detroit City Mad Man, Keith Richards and all the other Hard Cock stars and metal heads who like to tap the fruit before it falls off the tree.

That's mostly backstage, tour-bus groupie poon. I wouldn't hold some rockstar accountable for every slut fan who steps foot on his bus with every intent to get what they end up getting. That's different than these sick fucks in the hip hop world(and their relatives apparently) going around raping children on the street or in their own homes.

The article on that website was posted October 16, 2013.

raping a child younger than 13 several times between April and November.

raped the child several times.

Clearly two different incidents. Could be the same guy though, be interesting to see how this unfolds.

promising her a meeting with rapper Nicki Minaj
She seriously needs to cut ties with her brother NOW and get the bail money back, if that's possible in their jurisdiction.

I know nothing about her music and very little about her career other than she seems to have issues with Miley Cyrus and seems trashy, but being tied to her brother so closely through this has got to be career suicide. She needs to be done, like yesterday.

A tip called in to the Crime Stoppers hotline this past summer is what kicked off the investigation that ultimately led to the identification of the girl known for 22 years as "Baby Hope" and the capture of a suspect in her case after more than two decades of police work.

I just read the link...wow. I'm not sure this has anything to do with Nicki Minaj's brother...but sometimes cops are really awesome. Sweet...good for them.

Last edited:
The Police Commissioner's name is R. Kelly??? :jawdrop:
Huh? What would Nicki Minaj have to do with some random(as far as they knew) guy rapin a kid?

Clearly two different incidents. Could be the same guy though, be interesting to see how this unfolds.

They have video evidence of him leaving were he rapped the girl , its for sure him . He was using Nikki's name to lure the girls , of course a bunch of young teen girls know exactly who her brother is .He is or I should say was very vocal and involved in the instagram and twitter community and was very open reveling that she is his siter . A bunch of NYPD not so much , they really should of took it more seriously . Nikki in 2012 and in 2013 went off on some tangent about sexual predators of kids , it was very random at the time but with all this info coming up it makes sense .

They have video evidence of him leaving were he rapped the girl , its for sure him . He was using Nikki's name to lure the girls , of course a bunch of young teen girls know exactly who her brother is .He is or I should say was very vocal and involved in the instagram and twitter community and was very open reveling that she is his siter . A bunch of NYPD not so much , they really should of took it more seriously . Nikki in 2012 and in 2013 went off on some tangent about sexual predators of kids , it was very random at the time but with all this info coming up it makes sense .

And there is more than one incident with more than one girl . Fuck Him and Fuck is cunt sister , she comes from a fucked up family so this shit did not surprise me one bit . One of her aliases is Roman as is Roman Polanski ...cute right . She knew or at least had a idea , I hope he runs back to Trinidad so she loses that collateral .

They're Jamaican, in a Jamaican neighborhood and man do Jamaicans hate women. Most West Indians believe women to be inferior and the men are often waited on by mothers, sisters and even daughters. When I was married to my ex-husband I remember quite vividly watching the news with his mother. There was a story, like this, about a 12yr old being raped by an uncle. Her response was "she probably wanted it and he probably couldn't resist". ZERO blame put on the offender, all on a little girl.

I hope the girl gets therapy and more so, gets out of a toxic environment where women are made to believe they are pretty much worthless.

Apparently this trash pop stars brother raped his stepdaughter, now Minaj is paying for his defense and is the defenses star witness.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-s-stepdaughter-penetrated-says-expert.html

Dr. Aaron Miller testified on Friday as a witness for the prosecution, saying the girl's medical exam serves as proof that she was subjected to sex

Assistant District Attorney Emma Slane told jurors that the girl's brother, who was then eight-year-old, witnessed some of the abuse.

The boy had told child services that his step-father had beaten him after he walked into a bedroom and saw him raping the girl, according to the prosecutor.

Slane said child services alerted police who then found Maraj's semen on the groin area of the girl's pajama pants. The prosecutor told jurors that Maraj had threatened the girl and told her she would end up in foster care in she told anyone about the abuse.

I read in another article that this shithead threatened her with anal if she didnt comply.

So girl had been penetrated. 8 year old bro said he witnessed it. Girl says it happened. Semen found in her pajamas. Yet Nikki Minaj and the top dollar defense she's paying prob millions for are saying it is all an elaborate scheme. These kids are such brilliant liars that they were able to keep their story straight in the face of who knows how many investigators and social workers and lawyers and law enforcement officials and counselors. Not once did they falter, not once did they get caught up in an inconsistency.

This mom and her brilliant, apparently sociopathically good at lying kids hatched and executed this elaborate plot to get Minajs dirty money.

Amazing.

How does this rotten bitch still have fans? I guess i shouldnt be shocked. Anyone who could actually find her music good HAS got to be so trashy and rotten themselves that they no doubt dont care about child rape.

FACT: If you like Nikki Minaj, you support child rape. This can not be denied.

Last edited:
At first I thought this story was simply going to be about every day nicki ... the skank that teaches five years olds with stupid mother to twerk ... ( gets millions of dollars for it
) but this is different.

What a weak woman to be calling a child that reports abuse a liar. If she wanted to be a roll model she could have been by supporting the victim and letting her brother rot. But nope ... she's loyal.

"How does this rotten bitch still have fans?"
Easy answer...tits.

More involved complex answer...
in a nation with
Trump as POTUS,
Kim Kardashian,
Scientology and more bullshit
is it really that much of a mystery?

in a nation with
Trump as POTUS,

Atually nicki started her rise to fame under the Obama administration.
And considering that Trump would like your/our daughters in school, and not sitting in the abortion clinic I think that is an unfair statement. I'm going to call him not a fan of nicki or the lifestyle or culture she promotes, because he isn't. He is actually like an anti-dote to this very thing. He thinks jail, and gangs, and drugs, and crime and twerkers are okay ... just not okay for Americans while he is your president. So if you're going to blame anyone blame the democrats and liberals ... they're permissive in a way that your president isn't. The difference is Trump would call Nicki a useless pig because she is one ... but if you tried those words out on a democrat they would damn you for slut shaming ... so come on now, get it right.

Atually nicki started her rise to fame under the Obama administration.
And considering that Trump would like your/our daughters in school, and not sitting in the abortion clinic I think that is an unfair statement. I'm going to call him not a fan of nicki or the lifestyle or culture she promotes, because he isn't. He is actually like an anti-dote to this very thing. He thinks jail, and gangs, and drugs, and crime and twerkers are okay ... just not okay for Americans while he is your president. So if you're going to blame anyone blame the democrats and liberals ... they're permissive in a way that your president isn't. The difference is Trump would call Nicki a useless pig because she is one ... but if you tried those words out on a democrat they would damn you for slut shaming ... so come on now, get it right.

My point was that in a nation where these types of unsettling extremes are accepted,
how is anything she does surprising.
As for blaming her rise on any politician...
uh no.
It was morons who listen to her shit that did that.

The 10-year-old boy who walked in on his sister allegedly being raped by Nicki Minaj’s brother knew what he witnessed “wasn’t right” – but was threatened to keep his mouth shut, he testified Monday.

The youngster, wearing a black tuxedo and clutching a yellow star-shaped toy, bravely took the stand in Jelani Maraj’s ongoing trial in Nassau County Supreme Court.

He detailed to jurors what he saw in a basement bedroom in 2015 — as his family members quietly wept in the gallery.

“What happened was I was looking for [her],” the boy said, referring to his then-11-year-old sister, who’s accused her stepdad Maraj of repeatedly raping her. “My pencil broke and I didn’t have any others.”

The boy, who was 8 years old at the time, said his sister’s pants were “around her ankles” and Maraj’s “underwear close to his knees.”

“I thought it wasn’t right,” the boy said when asked what happened when he walked in. “It looked weird to me so I ran upstairs.”

Maraj, the boy testified, later found him and slapped him in the face “about 10 times.”

“He asked me if I had seen anything. I said yes,” the boy said. “He slapped me on the cheek.”

“Jelani said I wouldn’t see her again if I told on him,” he said. “His face was kind of mad.”

The boy, whose bedroom was next to his sister’s, also told jurors he’d sometimes hear his door close at night — and then his sister’s bed creaking.

Prosecutors allege Maraj had sex with the little girl, now 14, as often as four times a week.

Defense has claimed the sickening allegations were concocted by Robinson in a $25 million extortion plot against Minaj, who is expected to testify on her sibling’s behalf.

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/23/10-year-old-testifies-in-minaj-brother-rape-trial/

Defense has claimed the sickening allegations were concocted by Robinson in a $25 million extortion plot against Minaj, who is expected to testify on her sibling’s behalf.

And there it is, accusing the child of lying for money.

Now, we can't forget Uncle Teddy, the Detroit City Mad Man, Keith Richards

Was Keith Richards known for liking young girls? I don't know that much about him, but I've never heard that. He spent a lot of time with women close to his age. He had a long-term (decade plus) girlfriend who was actually slightly older than him starting when he was 24, and got married to a 30-yr-old when he was 40. Not that he couldn't have been with young girls also, it's just not something I've heard about him.

Ted Nugent, yes, of course, he doesn't even lie about it, lol. I know even less about him, but I definitely know that.

I always think of Jerry Lee Lewis (married a 13-yr-old at 23), Elvis Presley (Priscilla and many other 14-yr-olds), and David Bowie (lots of 13-15).

As much as I hate to agree with @JackBurton, I'm less squeamish about underage or age difference when it's 16-17 groupies seeking the experience.

Back