• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
Kind or lame, not much out yet.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/09/orion_krause_22_accused_of_mur.html

A 22-year-old man will face four counts of murder in Ayer District Court on Monday after officials discovered the bodies of four adults beaten to death inside and outside a home in Groton.

Orion Krause was arrested Friday after the discovery of the quadruple murder at a home on Common Street, according to the office of Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan and Groton Police Chief Donald Palma Jr.

While officials have not yet disclosed how the suspect and victims knew one another, Ryan during a Friday night press conference called the killings a "situation of tragic family violence."
[/Groton Police responded to a call of a person needing assistance on Common Street at 5:52 p.m. When they arrived, they were led to a second Common Street residence. It was there they located the bodies of an elderly man and woman and two middle-aged women, one outside a home and three inside. They are believed to have been killed by blunt force trauma.QUOTE]

Last edited:
Read he showed up on neighbors doorstep unarmed and totally naked and covered in mud, asked for help cuz he just killed 4 people.

Cant find a picture of him. Apparently there's a Lake Orion highschool footballer player with the last name Krause, and he's taken over the damn google image search. Douchebag.

GROTON -- The Alcocers went for a stroll Friday evening down Common Street in Groton. Upon returning home they looked at real estate online, not expecting visitors.

About 5:45 p.m., they heard calls for help outside the home, just 10 minutes after they returned from their stroll. Wagner Alcocer, 52, went to his back door where a young man was asking for help.

He was naked, with blood on his knee, torso and above his left eyebrow.

"He was completely naked. No socks. No shoes. Nothing," Alcocer said.

Alcocer shuts the door, but returns.

"I thought he was in some type of accident or something and immiediately he said, 'I murdered four people,'" he said, adding that he had no weapons.

The suspect, Orion Krause, 22, was very calm, Alcocer said.

[...]

The owners of the home are listed as Frank Lackey III and Elizabeth Lackey, both of whom were in their 80s.
Link
The weapon used has been identified by a newscaster at WCVB as a baseball bat.
Link

--Al

A baseball bat!!!

What the hell had any of those 4 people did to him?

Most likely his grandparents and whoever else was in the house at the time. Just What the hell!

That kid has a HUGE mouth. Loving his enthusiastic smile, though.

We still don't know if he's related to the victims, correct? But it's been implied?

My guess is the kid just snapped. Either he's having mental problems or there was a history of abuse, but he felt he wouldn't be able to live his life unless these people died.

I'm hoping, for his sake, it's a psychotic episode. It's easier to look back on behavior and go "wow, I did that?" than to be fully aware and emotionally involved with your terrible decisions.

We'll see..

Mother, grandparents and a care-giver.

https://www.boston.com/news/local-n...illing-4-in-groton-described-as-kind-musician

BOSTON (AP) — A recent college graduate accused of killing his mother, grandparents and a caregiver was described Monday as a good friend and talented jazz musician who showed no signs that he was troubled.

Orion Krause, who was charged in the slayings, was ordered Monday to be sent to Bridgewater State Hospital pending a competency hearing. After the killings Friday, a neighbor said the 22-year-old Oberlin College graduate from Rockport, Maine, showed up naked and muddy at his home in Groton, a town about 40 miles (65 kilometers) northwest of Boston, and said he ‘‘just murdered four people.’’
/QUOTE]

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/man-accused-of-killing-4-to-stand-trial-after-evaluation/627578658
A recent college graduate charged with fatally beating his mother, grandparents and their caretaker with a baseball bat in Massachusetts has been found competent to stand trial.

Orion Krause, 22, has completed a 40-day mental health evaluation, but he will remain at Bridgewater State Hospital. He is charged with four counts of murder and has pleaded not guilty.
Judge Margaret Guzman ordered Friday that records of the mental health evaluation remain sealed.

Edward Wayland, Krause's attorney, said he asked for his client to be kept at Bridgewater to help ensure he continues to receive his medications and treatment.

Krause was naked and covered in mud and cuts when officers found him at a neighbor's house, according to the documents.

Authorities say Krause told officers he "freed them."

Goofy fucking nerd belongs in a cage the rest of his life. Shoulda been there already just so society would never have to look at him.

Looks like the real annoying type of douchebag nerd too, type with aspergers who just annoys everyone cuz he's too socially fucking retarded to interact properly. Fuck this trash.

[....]
Orion Krause, 26, of Rockport, Maine, pleaded guilty to four counts of second-degree murder in Lowell Superior Court, according to a statement from Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan.
[....]
Krause had originally faced four counts of first-degree murder but admitted to the lesser charges under the plea deal with prosecutors. The deal took into consideration Krause’s lack of criminal record, his age and his mental health condition at the time of the killings, prosecutors said.

He was deemed competent to stand trial in 2018.

Krause was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison with parole eligibility at 25 years.

Krause, a graduate of Oberlin College in Ohio, apologized in court and told the judge he was in a “psychotic state” at the time.

"I pray we will be able to process it in the future — hopefully together,” he said, WCVB in Boston reported.

I will be honest .. if someone is truly in a psychotic break at the time of an incident .. unwillingly .. not someone who refuses to take their medications or abusing drugs .. how the fuck do you find them competent to stand trial .. because you fixed the problem now .. they were still incompetent at the incident..

I suppose they give them drugs until they're lucid. How else would that work?
I think it's unfair to prosecute a person who was at no fault of their own incompetent during an incident.. I get vengeance and due process but really just because you can medicate them now to lucidity.. they were still incompetent and I am sure there was a build up to the incident.. I think in cases like that if you are going to lock them up at least put them at a prison with a mental health unit..

1630781469623.jpeg

On Sept. 8, 2017, while Krause was visiting family in Massachusetts, he picked up a baseball bat and murdered his mother, 60-year-old Elizabeth Krause; grandparents, 89-year-old Frank Lackey and 85-year-old Elizabeth Lackey; and his grandparents' caretaker, 68-year-old Bertha Mae Parker.

Back