• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Not Much Information As Yet
Police have arrested a south-central Idaho woman following the death of her 20-month-old child.

Authorities arrested 22-year-old Amanda Dunlap of Twin Falls in Boise on Friday and booked her into the Ada County Jail.

The Twin Falls Police Department tells The Times-News that Dunlap was arrested on a warrant for suspected murder and felony injury to a child.

Police say they started investigating after the child was taken to St. Luke’s Magic Valley Medical Center in Twin Falls on Oct. 8 and then flown by helicopter to Boise.

Officials say the child died on Oct. 14.
http://fox28spokane.com/idaho-woman-arrested-following-death-of-20-month-old-child/
22554892_707760659428439_3039460411206323019_n.jpg
22730445_707760492761789_7844769625133615673_n.jpg
1586141434184.png

Last edited:
I hope she roasts in the bowels of hell for what she did to her baby.:(

Authorities arrested 22-year-old Amanda Dunlap of Twin Falls in Boise on Friday and booked her into the Ada County Jail.

The Twin Falls Police Department said Dunlap was arrested on a warrant for suspected murder and felony injury to a child.

Police say they started investigating after the child was taken to St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center in Twin Falls on Oct. 8 and then flown by helicopter to Boise.

Officials say the child died on Oct. 14.

Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs says the case remains under investigation and he couldn't supply additional
http://www.kivitv.com/news/woman-arrested-in-boise-on-murder-charge-and-felony-injury-to-a-child

HOW?!?!?!?! I DONT GET IT!!! HOW THE FUCK CAN THESE PEOPLE LOOK AT THAT POOR BEATEN FACE FMDAY IN AND DAY OUT AND NOT FUCKING CARE????? NOT FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES???? HOW???

SORRY FOR CAPS..WAS (AM) TOO ENRAGED TO TURN IT OFF AFTER THE FIRST "HOW".

Fuck.
[doublepost=1508703124,1508703069][/doublepost]Looks like her little nose was broken in those pics.....god damn my heart just died.

Hey Times-News,

This was a baby girl, who for all intents and purposes appears to have never even been given a chance in life.

She suffered probably all 20 months of her short life at the hands of some cum dumpster and couldn't get a single adult to care enough about her to alert authorities.

Do me a favor. Don't use the word "IT" when referring to her. Thanks.

The child was flown by helicopter to Boise. It died a week later, on Oct. 14.

She actually has the photo of Lyryk with the bucket on her head as her profile picture.

If she was putting photos like this out online how did anyone not see??

I suspect Amanda Jean Dunlap's face will live her daughter's nightmare once she in residence at a women's prison. Those bitches aren't going to like her one bit. Nope.

. Don't use the word "IT" when referring to her. Thanks.

I absolutely hate that when they refer to a baby as an IT. If you don't know the gender then rearrange the wording so you don't have to use a pronoun, or do like I do, just assign them a gender, I don't think they'll care, but I do.

I also hate when people say they are putting their baby to sleep, you are putting them to bed, or you are rocking them to sleep, putting them to sleep sounds like you're putting a dog down.

Soon enough the politically correct indignation brigade will insist on non binary pronouns and everyone will be referred to as "zey".
[doublepost=1508712183,1508710996][/doublepost]I don't like it when people say someone passed, as in died. Passed what? Gas? Traffic? An exam?

everyone that saw so much as one picture should have been on the phone with child services

Last edited:
Where did you find the pictures?
[doublepost=1508702323,1508702030][/doublepost]
Never mind I found the link

I searched through images and found the pictures. I think if I saw the baby sleeping I might have lost it. She looks so broken in that picture. What sick person would take pictures of an abused child and what type of family and friends could look at that picture and think there is nothing wrong.
[doublepost=1508720982][/doublepost]
I suspect Amanda Jean Dunlap's face will live her daughter's nightmare once she in residence at a women's prison. Those bitches aren't going to like her one bit. Nope.

One can only hope.

I absolutely hate that when they refer to a baby as an IT. If you don't know the gender then rearrange the wording so you don't have to use a pronoun, or do like I do, just assign them a gender, I don't think they'll care, but I do.

I also hate when people say they are putting their baby to sleep, you are putting them to bed, or you are rocking them to sleep, putting them to sleep sounds like you're putting a dog down.
I struggle with that all the time.

I audibly gasped.

All joking aside, I would pay money to see this cunt tortured to death slowly.

Additionally, how in blue blazes did no one say dick about this?
She was using bruised and beaten pics of her daughter online FFS!!!!

This damaged my soul.
I would very much like to damage her.

Soon enough the politically correct indignation brigade will insist on non binary pronouns and everyone will be referred to as "zey".
[doublepost=1508712183,1508710996][/doublepost]
Excuse me....

What I was referring to was the fact that "it" refers to a non personal object. Not a living, breathing 20 month old.

There were many other choices. "The child", "the baby", "the toddler", "the one year old"...

So cisgender, nonbinary, attempt to make this about gender/sex identification all you want, blah blah.

My opinion didn't have shit to do with gender, it was the author's choice of pronoun when speaking of any child.

Last edited:
Excuse me....

What I was referring to was the fact that "it" refers to a non personal object. Not a living, breathing 20 month old.

There were many other choices. "The child", "the baby", "the toddler", "the one year old"...

So cisgender, nonbinary, attempt to make this about gender/sex identification all you want, blah blah.

My opinion didn't have shit to do with gender, it was the author's choice of pronoun when speaking of any child.
Diddo!!!!!

I think the whole non gender pronoun discussion is BS. All I meant was even the neutral pronoun "it" will someday elimnated in favor of something worse.
Also, if you feel that strongly about it, write to the newspaper editor about their stylebook.

I think the whole non gender pronoun discussion is BS. All I meant was even the neutral pronoun "it" will someday elimnated in favor of something worse.
Also, if you feel that strongly about it, write to the newspaper editor about their stylebook.
Nah.

I feel strongly enough to comment here. But don't really give a shit about that paper. So :shrug:

I'll make my comment here and try to draw focus back to "IT" meaning the victim, right here in this thread.

Thanks for the advice, though!

I searched through images and found the pictures. I think if I saw the baby sleeping I might have lost it. She looks so broken in that picture. What sick person would take pictures of an abused child and what type of family and friends could look at that picture and think there is nothing wrong.

And thats just her little face....i cant fucking fathom how broken amd beaten her body looks as thats usually what gets the brunt of the damage and blows.....fuck me....i hate this stupid bitch and i hate the retard selfish father and all their fucking friends and family with their goddamn excuses.

I have been really upset about this story all day. It brought to mind Baby Briana and the tragic story of that baby will have me in tears all day.

I see that the pictures were taken from where is baby Kate? But where did they come from originally?

Did this stupid incubator post them on Facebook? Why the hell would she do that?

Hey look at me, I beat the shit out of my child, I'm hard core! What the fuck?

Any human being who saw the condition of that child and didn't say a fucking word should be charged with neglect. Every single human being. There is no way she kept that hidden. Obviously, since there are pictures.

The poor girl looks absolutely miserable. Fuck everyone who was in contact with this child and did nothing. Fuck you with something hard and sand papery.

The Twin Falls woman charged in the murder of her 20-month-old child was arraigned in an Ada County courtroom on Monday. A judge set 22-year-old Amanda Dunlap’s bond at $2 million.

Court records show that investigators believe Dunlap began abusing her daughter nearly two months before Lyryk Altom’s death. In addition to the murder charge, Dunlap faces an additional eight counts of felony injury to a child and one count of misdemeanor injury to a child.

I really didn't know about anything else until the police came to the hospital,” Altom said.

Altom says he and Dunlap dated for a little more than two years and were engaged. However, Altom says Dunlap broke off their engagement a couple of months ago, and he hasn’t seen his daughter in over a month.

“If I had known anything. I mean, I regret more than anything that I become reclusive. I isolated myself after the break-up,” Altom said.

Altom says he was depressed and working to get his mental health under control.

“Had you speculated that something might have been happening or anything,” KTVB asked?

“No, I found out about everything Sunday really. I mean I heard that she, Amanda text me Saturday saying that she had a seizure and that kind of definitely caused me to go into a state of concern,” Altom replied.

Altom says his daughter was always happy.
http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/mother-charged-in-child-abuse-related-death/485457389
I enclosed some happy pictures of Lyryk. Dad should have stepped up and been there for his his baby girl.
20170125_155201_1508802810916_11460230_ver1.0.jpg
Lyryk%20Altom%20-%20Logan%20Altom%20_OP_3_CP__1508803065993_11460261_ver1.0.jpg
Lyryk%20Altom%20-%20Logan%20Altom%20_OP_2_CP__1508803065927_11460260_ver1.0.jpg
Lyryk%20Altom%20-%20Logan%20Altom%20_OP_1_CP__1508803066000_11460262_ver1.0.jpg

Oh let's take pictures cause she's just so Damn cute. What a doll baby. Still playing even though it looks like she's beaten on a daily basis.
HOW?!?!?!?! I DONT GET IT!!! HOW THE FUCK CAN THESE PEOPLE LOOK AT THAT POOR BEATEN FACE FMDAY IN AND DAY OUT AND NOT FUCKING CARE????? NOT FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES???? HOW???

SORRY FOR CAPS..WAS (AM) TOO ENRAGED TO TURN IT OFF AFTER THE FIRST "HOW".

Fuck.
[doublepost=1508703124,1508703069][/doublepost]Looks like her little nose was broken in those pics.....god damn my heart just died.

I am sitting here reading this... in shock.. my 9 year old is sitting in the bath and asked me what's wrong.. I show her the pictures and her jaw dropped.. then she said omg mom what happened! God I wish everyone had the soul of a 9 year old...there wouldn't be any abused babies
my own daughter sees how fucked up this is... she's 9!
I hope the bitch rots in hell

I have been really upset about this story all day. It brought to mind Baby Briana and the tragic story of that baby will have me in tears all day.
I wasn't going to comment because I have a tendency to go on and on and make myself and possibly everyone else feel worse...but I immediately thought of Brianna Lopez too. The thing that makes this story even MORE haunting is that this little cherub was old enough to cower and possibly speak one or two words to express her terror and pain. I can feel My heart pounding. I wish my imagination didn't go there but it does. I cannot fathom hurting my children or anyone else's. I would love a little girl and I can't have anymore children right now (medical condition and shitty meds) and this raggedy piece of human fucking garbage had this beautiful baby girl and abuses her until she dies...REALLY BITCH?? REALLY??!! I would have gladly taken her off your hands along with thousands of other people. Fuck this bitch.

I am sitting here reading this... in shock.. my 9 year old is sitting in the bath and asked me what's wrong.. I show her the pictures and her jaw dropped.. then she said omg mom what happened! God I wish everyone had the soul of a 9 year old...there wouldn't be any abused babies
my own daughter sees how fucked up this is... she's 9!
I hope the bitch rots in hell

You showed these pictures to your nine year old?? Why?

Dad's FB is public. I'm new and don't know how to link. He's very immature and had no business being a father. Stuff about his borderline personality, anxiety d/o, Deadpool, Comic Book stuff, his anger and weirdness, etc... Not a lot of posts of substance about his daughter really until she died. A picture of the day she was conceived. Ick! Poor baby. Dealt a double bad hand. No one to look after her at all!

Back