• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Mexican baby boy weighs the same as a nine-year-old because he is constantly hungry.

Luis Manuel, 10 months, from Tecoman in the western Mexican state of Colima, tips the scales at a mammoth 4st 10lbs (30kg).

When he was just a month old he had to be dressed in clothes big enough for two year olds, because his waistline expanded 'so fast'.

Concerned medics fear the youngster has Prader-Willi syndrome - an incurable disorder that can trigger heart attacks in children.

The rare genetic condition causes problems including constant urges to eat food, restricted growth and reduced muscle tone.

His poverty-stricken family have launched a fundraising appeal so they can afford medical treatment for their son if the diagnosis is confirmed.

It's believed Luis could be the world's fattest baby, however, there are no records to confirm the suspicions.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4999882/Is-Mexican-boy-world-s-fattest-baby.html
458305AD00000578-4999882-image-a-4_1508484740550.jpg

I know a girl with a 4 month old boy and im not sure his exact weight but it is at least 10x it should be. He has 7 fat folds on each arm, I have tried unsuccessfully to kindly tell the mother she is overfeeding him and this will lead to future problems. Unfortunately it is hard to convince a fat bitch that her kid is also fat.

I'm sure he doesn't have enough teeth to eat celery.

With a baby you have to be sure he is still getting enough nutrients to be healthy even if you have to reduce his eating, so this most likely does need a doctor to make sure that he gets enough to grow. Celery won't do that for him.

How does she hold her baby? If my kid at that age got to be so heavy i couldnt even hold him my first thought would be.. okay everyones right.. i gotta cut down on what he eats
Just a thought

Prader–Willi syndrome has no cure.[4]Treatment, however, may improve outcomes, especially if carried out early.[4] In newborns feeding difficulties may be supported with feeding tubes.[6] Strict food supervision is typically required starting around the age of three in combination with an exercise program.[6] Growth hormone therapy also improves outcomes.[6] Counseling and medications may help with some behavioral problems.[6] Group homes are often necessary in adulthood.[6]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prader–Willi_syndrome
[doublepost=1508527477,1508527301][/doublepost]https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/prader-willi-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20355997
[doublepost=1508527578][/doublepost]

I'm sure he doesn't have enough teeth to eat celery.

With a baby you have to be sure he is still getting enough nutrients to be healthy even if you have to reduce his eating, so this most likely does need a doctor to make sure that he gets enough to grow. Celery won't do that for him.

• 6 months: lower central incisors
  • 8 months: upper central incisors
  • 10 months: lower and upper lateral incisors
  • 14 months: first molars
  • 18 months: canines
  • 24 months: second molars
at 10 months he could gum at a piece of celery. Also, I'm not dumb enough to be suggesting that is all he eats. But at that weight, she's feeding him every time he feels like it and there has to be a better method. Even if it is blended green beans in ice cube form.

MUN-43101-1.jpg

These are wonderful for teething babies and introducing small vegetables without risk of choking.

at 10 months he could gum at a piece of celery. Also, I'm not dumb enough to be suggesting that is all he eats. But at that weight, she's feeding him every time he feels like it and there has to be a better method. Even if it is blended green beans in ice cube form.

MUN-43101-1.jpg

These are wonderful for teething babies and introducing small vegetables without risk of choking.
Those are a bitch to clean

What about elephantitus? If you see his thighs ... could it be elephantitus?? Maybe it is really a medical condition.. if it is I sure hope he gets the proper care he needs! It has to be.. what could she feed her 9 month old baby that makes him gain so much weight at such a young age?

No

MUN-43101-1.jpg

He would just eat that toy , umm yummmy

Back