• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
http://myfox8.com/2017/10/20/mom-1-...evered-after-attempting-to-crawl-under-train/
County as the woman, identified as 28-year-old Kate Brown, walked home with her children.

While attempting to cross train tracks, she tried to crawl underneath a stopped Norfolk Southern freight train.

Police say two of her children were able to safely crawl across the railroad tracks but the train started moving while Brown and the baby were underneath.

That’s when Brown’s leg and her son’s arm became pinned and severed by the train. They were taken to local hospital for surgery.

The limbs could not be saved.

Back in high school I had a sort-of friend who went to a party in a town just a couple miles from us. My sister was married to his brother, so we had known each other for quite a while. Neal got drunk and did a bunch of drugs that night. He decided to walk the 2 miles back home and passed out while crossing the railroad tracks. Train came along and took off both legs at the knee. He lived and of course his family sued the rail road. They got some kind of settlement. You would think he'd sober up after that. Nope. With his settlement money he bought himself a car, ended up getting busted for DUI 5 times in the next 8 years. When my brother-in-law committed suicide, Neal decided he might as well do it too. Drank himself to death over a 2 hour period. His mom found him when he didn't answer and she went to his house to check on him. Poor woman lost two selfish sons within 12 months of one another.

You think they picked up the limbs and brought them to the hospital to attempt to reattach?

"Hey Sam, load 'em in the ambulance. I'm gonna go grab that foot and baby arm. Maybe we can just sew that shit back on."

Wtf lady.

You think they picked up the limbs and brought them to the hospital to attempt to reattach?

"Hey Sam, load 'em in the ambulance. I'm gonna go grab that foot and baby arm. Maybe we can just sew that shit back on."

Wtf lady.
Yes they do take them. That's what happened with my friend. When you think of how wide a train wheel is, to me it doesn't make sense. I doubt that anyone who has lost a limb to a train has ever had it reattached.

Hard to believe any parent would make the choices she did this day. My first thought was wtf too. So sad for all the children. They will all have nightmares for ever over this.

A shame it didn't kill the dummy.
Sterilize her.
Rehome the kids
She has managed to take away childrens joy of trains no doubt.

Hell take one of her arms and and ear just because.
Negligent dope.

The kids grow up with PSDT because mom was pure stupid or and on drugs
Ruined lives over something so assinin

Latest posts

Back