• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Zain Jaffer, the top executive of a mobile video advertising startup in San Francisco, has been arrested and charged with assaulting and sexually abusing his 3-year-old son.

He is charged with child abuse, a lewd act upon a child, attempted oral copulation with a person under 10 years old, and assault with intent to cause great bodily harm, according to San Mateo County District Attorney Stephen Wagstaffe.

Authorities also charged Jaffer with a misdemeanor count of battery upon a police officer and emergency personnel.

Prosecutors initially charged Jaffer with attempted murder but dropped the charge because there wasn’t enough evidence to prove that he intended to kill the child, Wagstaffe said.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/San-Francisco-startup-CEO-charged-with-attempted-12294490.php

This reminds me of a scene in dogma where the CEO's secret was so fucked up that they didn't say it out loud but matt Damon goes "you're his father you sick FUCK"

No intent to kill
Humm Really what do ya happens when you rape a child its gonna go all quiet like
Like if it was natural ..
This man clearly needs to be put down
Drugs
The bitch is just as guilty
This can't keep happining thus drug problem and baby raping has to Stop
Cruel man needs cruel punishment
Cut His dick off in Public
Let him bleed out
Third worlds techniques ..
For third world crimes
This drug is evil

July 03, 2018

Well it looks like the Roseanne defense has finally worked for someone....

Prosecutors yesterday (July 2) dropped charges against a Hillsborough CEO who claimed that a mix-up in prescription drugs caused him to touch his son inappropriately and that the way he was touching the boy was a legitimate martial arts maneuver.

Judge Stephanie Garratt went along with the prosecution’s recommendation and cleared Zain Jaffer, 30, on charges of sexual abuse and battery.

Jaffer, the founder and the former CEO of the San Francisco video advertising company Vungle, was arrested on Oct. 15 after his father called police and told them that Jaffer was in the backyard of their home on the 1000 block of Lancaster Road in Hillsborough, abusing his 3-year-old son.

Police found Jaffer in the backyard completely naked, straddling his son, who was crying, according to District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe.

The DA said that when police arrived, they saw him touching the child inappropriately. Police commanded Jaffer to stop assaulting his child, but he didn’t, and instead began choking the child with his legs around the child’s neck, according to Wagstaffe.

The charges were dropped for two reasons.

First, Jaffer was on two medications — one prescribed by a therapist and the other by a physician — that caused him to act violently, according to Wagstaffe. The DA’s office verified this claim by talking to medical professionals, Wagstaffe said.

Secondly, Jaffer’s lawyers argued that the particular way their client was touching his child was a jiu-jitsu move, a form of martial arts that the entire Jaffer family practices, Wagstaffe said. After checking with multiple experts, the way Jaffer was holding his son was determined to be a martial arts move.

Wagstaffe said he’s glad that Jaffer’s lawyers “trusted us enough” to lay out their argument before the case progressed and avoided the possibility that Jaffer would be wrongfully convicted.

http://padailypost.com/2018/07/03/tech-ceo-cleared-of-sex-charges/

Uh... er... I ...don’t know enough to say anything. I’ve never done anything close to this, but I have had meds completely screw up my thinking. Just just the regular old , people are after me, that helicopter won’t go away, I feel confused and scared and will be stuck like this forever. Then I get a med change followed by embarrassed apologies for everyone!!!

Naked martial arts ... with a three year old. Since when does martial arts include giving a blow job to a three year old or (it says straddled) or

visa versa ... he belongs in prison with Jared Fogal.

Those poor cops ... I bet this guy goes to the top of their list of guys they want to catch doing something ....ANYTHING.

Back