• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
  • Dawn Davies, 36, abused an 11-year-old child over a 'depraved' two year period
  • Her partner filmed the abuse before the footage was sold on a market stall
  • Judge said her behaviour was 'extremely wicked' and it was 'corruption and depravity at the expense of a vulnerable child'
By Isobel Frodsham For Mailonline

457BAC2100000578-4995910-Dawn_Davies_36_lured_the_11_year_old_to_her_flat_before_abusing_-a-12_1508400185319.jpg

A paedophile mother of three whose was filmed having sex with a schoolboy has been jailed for 15 years.

Dawn Davies, 36, lured the 11-year-old to her flat and then subsequently had violent intercourse with him during a 'depraved' two year campaign of abuse.

Manchester Crown Court heard that her partner filmed her abusing the boy, who attempted to 'fight Davies off but she won', and the footage was later sold on a market stall.

Read full story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...awn-Davies-jailed-15-years.html#ixzz4vya3GJMl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Her partner filmed the abuse before the footage was sold on a market stall
What fucking market? The story said nothing about a market, because to me, selling DVDs or tapes of this shit from a market stall is pretty damn strange nowadays.

Satan on a Keebler cracker that is one ugly ass ...
thing!

Violent intercourse would be the only kind it has.
Everything would scratch claw and fight to get away.

Also find the poeple who willingly bought copies of the video and jail them too!

I hear ya...its abuse. It's disgusting, and I would take her fuckin head off

Here's why:
11 year old boy..
He probably ( physically) responded,
And, this ...creature took advantage of it.
Baby boys even get erections, ya know.
What must she have SAID to him, this bitch, to make a ( then ) 9 year old baby accept this attention and not tell his MOTHER?
FURTHER, how did she have 2 YEARS worth of abuse time with this kid?
I mean, unless you're my sister, you aren't taking my children anywhere.
Kids are some kinda monsters.
Why would anyone wanna hang with them, unless they're family?
So how did she get the chances to molest this baby for so long, no word spoken?
How did it finally come to light?
Slay this worm.

Latest posts

Back