• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A toddler found dead with a catalogue of horrific injuries was killed by his mother's violent boyfriend, a court has heard.

Two-year-old Teddy Tilston had bruises to his head, ear, upper lip, neck, jaw, abdomen and back as well bleeding on the brain when he was found dead at his home on March 1.

Craig Smith - the partner of Teddy's mother Ashleigh Willett - claimed the little boy had drowned in the bath, despite him being completely dry, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

Smith, 28, denies murder. Both Smith and Willett deny two counts of child cruelty.

Prosecutor Nicholas Johnson QC told the court Teddy's twin sister had been taken to hospital earlier on the day of his death, with a head injury.

Medics were told the little girl had injured herself after running into a table - but hospital staff decided to keep her in after noticing other bruises.

Smith remained at home while Willett took the girl to hospital. That afternoon, he made a 999 call saying Teddy was not breathing after swallowing water in the bath.

When the ambulance arrived, within seven or eight minutes of the call, there were no signs of life in the toddler, who was prone on the floor and dressed in a nappy and vest.

He had a brain injury caused by lack of oxygen to the brain, which suggested he had survived at least 30 minutes after being injured, the court heard.

He also had bleeding on the brain which had occurred at least a week before his death.

Prosecutor Mr Johnson said: 'The precise circumstances of what led to the 999 are known only to Craig Smith.

'The prosecution say that he has never told the truth about them - and the reason for his failure to be truthful is that he used extreme violence on Teddy and has tried to cover that up with the bogus and dishonest story of a drowning.'

He added: 'The bottom line was that Teddy did not drown. He was punched or kicked in the abdomen, and in all likelihood, according to the pathologist, there was an element of manual asphyxiation involved - in other words strangling or smothering.'

When interviewed, Willett told police she had 'no idea' about the injuries inflicted on the toddlers, including the broken wrist suffered by Teddy's twins.

Mr Johnson told the jury it was 'inconceivable' the twins' injuries could have gone unnoticed by the couple.

He said: 'Both were responsible for the children and neither did anything and it was an escalation in the ill-treatment of these toddlers that led to both of them being separately admitted to hospital on March 1 whilst under the sole care of Craig Smith.'

Willett, wearing glasses and a black and white jacket, and Smith, wearing a grey jumper over a shirt and tie, were both in tears in the dock at times as the circumstances of the toddler's death were explained. The trial continues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4948508/Mother-s-boyfriend-court-Birkenhead-baby-murder.html

4506FE8D00000578-4948508-image-m-46_1507125799519.jpg

What a horribly written article, I read 4 times and its still not clear. Anywho, I want to a different news site to make some sense of this shit.
Craig-Smith.jpg
Ashley-Willett.jpg

[...]

The mum of a toddler allegedly murdered by her boyfriend told police she had ‘no inkling’ of any abuse towards her children.

[...]

.... Teddy had been found with 65 separate injuries to his body, while Cassidy had been found 27 injuries including a broken wrist which had never been treated.

[...]

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mum-toddler-murdered-boyfriend-claimed-13775956
The Mum is lying or is a total fucking moron.

I would be less angry at this story, albeit slightly, had it been mom and bf BOTH on trial for murder and two counts of child cruelty.

Legally I understand her not being charged.

When this vile, demented homosapien (I'm including that in the interest of science, just in case she might be a bit Neanderthal) to bat her wittle eyewashes...look at someone and say "92 booboos and a ouchie on my poor sweet babies?!?!?!?! I had NO IDEA! Animals! Only a beast could do this!!! :angelic:" it brings me to a higher level of rage.

She'll be out in, what, 4? Surely they'll protect her with a new name.

I've always wanted to visit the U.K., do a little traveling. I'll wait. :spy:

A man has been jailed for life for brutally murdering his girlfriend's two-year-old using 'extreme violence' and beating his twin sister until she was unconscious.

Craig Smith, 28, was today found guilty of murdering Teddy Tilston, two, and of causing actual bodily harm to his twin sister Cassidy.

Teddy was found with 42 devastating injuries including a bleed on the brain caused a week before his death, a torn abdomen and bruises to his head, ear, upper lip, neck, jaw, and back.

He died after a forceful blow to his stomach caused an internal tear to the wall of his abdomen.

In audio played to the jury at Liverpool Crown Court, Smith can be heard weeping into the phone as he tells a 999 operator that Teddy is dead.

He whimpers: 'He’s not breathing. He’s a little two year old boy. He’s just been in the bath, he’s swallowed water. He’s not breathing his eyes are open. There’s no movement.

‘I’m trying, come on mate, come on. He’s two, come on, mate. I’m trying to breathe air into his lungs. He’s just gone to the world. His eyes aren’t moving he’s unresponsive.

‘He’s just dead as far as I can see. F***. Come on mate. Come on. I’m right by him.'

Despite appearing to be consumed with loss that the toddler was dead, in fact Smith was already trying to cover his tracks.

Sentencing Smith to serve a minimum of 17 years, Mr Justice Garnham told him: 'It's plain that you have a vicious temper and, without compunction, you took that temper out on the young children in your care.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...28-faces-jail-murdering-two-year-old-boy.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...murdering-two-year-old-boy.html#ixzz4xNN2p6BC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
45F09B6F00000578-5043405-image-m-33_1509635357117.jpg

A jailed child killer, who killed his girlfriend's two-year-old son using "extreme violence" is being terrorised in prison by fellow inmates, who have put a price on his head, according to reports.

The Liverpool Echo have reported that Craig Smith, jailed for life with a minimum term of 17 years, has also had his possessions stolen by other prisoners while he was on remand at HMP Liverpool.

The 28-year-old was reportedly targeted at the prison, in Walton, during his trial that concluded last week.

Smith was found guilty of murdering his girlfriend's two-year-old son Teddy Tilston at the family home in Woodville Road, Birkenhead, on 1 March this year.

The Liverpool Echo has now learned that Smith was targeted by other inmates, who stole items from his cell and placed a price on the murderer's head.

After he was handed the lengthy prison sentence Smith is likely to be transferred to another prison in the coming weeks.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/extremely-...ice-placed-his-head-by-fellow-inmates-1646315

I hope teddy gets his justice Prison Style

Dotm has a price on his widdle head... GOOD, YA GODDAMN BABYKILLING POS! I HOPE THEY KILL YOU! As for the egg, I hope the moms in there tear her ass apart. Ik this is old. No dismemberment needed.

Back