• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman is accused of stabbing her live-in boyfriend with a kitchen knife after reportedly finding a picture on his phone of him and another woman, according to police.

Court documents state Aquanetta Bowie, 32, of Baker, was arrested in connection with the incident. The paperwork indicated Bowie's three children were home during the incident.

According to the arrest warrant, the victim was stabbed in the arm, stomach, and lower back. It added the handle broke while the blade was still lodged in his lower back.

The victim was taken to the hospital. His condition was not released.

Bowie was booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on charges of attempted second-degree murder and domestic abuse battery child endangerment.

http://www.wafb.com/story/36625375/...finding-picture-on-his-phone-of-another-woman

15187354_G.jpg

good question!! at first i thought it was just a scarf, but the more closely i look, the more that thing looks like its attatched to her. poor lady must have felt so ugly rejected and unloved, but you can't just go around stabbin' folks! i wonder if the guys ok

On Tuesday a male victim was transported to an area hospital for multiple stab wounds. When officers arrived at the scene of the attack, they found the victim's girlfriend with blood on her shirt.

The girlfriend, Aquanetta Bowie, told officers that she was asleep when her boyfriend came into their residence and fell on the bed claiming he had been stabbed. Bowie said she applied pressure to his wounds and called police.

At the hospital, the victim told authorities a different story. The victim said, he was awakened by Bowie standing over him telling him to check his phone. The victim did not know that Bowie had previously gone through his phone and discovered a photo of him with another woman. Bowie had saved the photo, and it appeared on the victim's screen when he unlocked his phone.

A verbal argument occurred where Bowie began threatening the victim while her three children, ages 12 to five, slept in the living room.

After the argument, the victim grabbed his 9mm gun which he kept under his pillow, got dressed and tried to leave the residence.

As the victim was trying to leave, Bowie grabbed a kitchen knife and swung at the victim. During the attack, the victim said he dropped the gun.

Bowie stabbed the victim once on his inner forearm, once in the abdomen and a third time in the back breaking off the handle of the knife. The victim did mention that Bowie had applied pressure to his wounds until EMS arrived.

Bowie admitted to authorities that seeing the photo of her boyfriend with the other woman had upset her, and that she had smoked marijuana to calm down, but it only made her more upset.

Bowie is charged with attempted second-degree murder and domestic battery child endangerment.

http://www.wbrz.com/news/baker-woman-stabs-boyfriend-after-finding-photo-of-him-with-another-woman

Looks like sausage links around her neck. Black people are especially susceptible to Keloid scarring. I'd feel sorry for her but there's that stabbing, and the poor children witnessed some nasty scenes.

I assumed it was a scarf and I joked with friends that the ugly-ass scarf looked like keloids. If that really is keloids....ouch! That's some massive, massive scarring!

She was born in the mid-'80s so the name Aquanetta is really appropriate. Maybe her mom had big '80s hair and decided to name her baby after her favorite hairspray.

Well firstly to all you pricks, it’s a keloid scar. And secondly he pulled a gun out on me..the news don’t tell you everything and they have a way of making the “suspect” look bad..they don’t tell the whole story..yes I did approach him about the picture in the phone..that’s when he got defensive and wanted to fight and pull out a gun. He did not try to go out the door! He lied a whole lot on me because he got caught down bad..so before you guys go making fun of my skin disease you need to get the full story…my ex is and always will be a scum bag and I do not feel sorry for him..and farther more I don’t care what y’all have to say about what my face used to look like..I just wanted to clear that up!! Periodt end of sentence!!

Well firstly to all you pricks, it’s a keloid scar. And secondly he pulled a gun out on me..the news don’t tell you everything and they have a way of making the “suspect” look bad..they don’t tell the whole story..yes I did approach him about the picture in the phone..that’s when he got defensive and wanted to fight and pull out a gun. He did not try to go out the door! He lied a whole lot on me because he got caught down bad..so before you guys go making fun of my skin disease you need to get the full story…my ex is and always will be a scum bag and I do not feel sorry for him..and farther more I don’t care what y’all have to say about what my face used to look like..I just wanted to clear that up!! Periodt end of sentence!!
Calm down, and you'll realize we're expressing sympathy for your keloids. There's no way they haven't affected your experiences in life.

As to your domestic issue, I have no opinion. My preference has always been to put their shit out the door when they're out of the house.

.yes I did approach him about the picture in the phone..that’s when he got defensive and wanted to fight and pull out a gun.
Aguanetta's mugshot

I don't know, looking at your mugshot (and his eventual hospitalization) pulling out a gun might have been the wisest thing he did during your romantic relationship with him.

Thank you for telling us your side, @Aquabow85. I'm sorry about your scar.
It’s ok..I’ve gotten it cut off since then..it’s just crazy how they making me seem like I’m just some crazy woman..I’m not though
Post automatically merged:

Calm down, and you'll realize we're expressing sympathy for your keloids. There's no way they haven't affected your experiences in life.

As to your domestic issue, I have no opinion. My preference has always been to put their shit out the door when they're out of the house.
Everyone wasn’t expressing sympathy..a lot of them was talking about it looks like sausages and a scarf…I didn’t choose this disease and it sucks having it..it’s just crazy how people judge me from a picture and a half sided news article

yeah, her mom. I bet her life has been rough.
My imagination said some one once strangled her. Rope burns.
Actually neither..I have a skin disease..and my life has not been rough at all..I actually own my own successful errand business, just bought my house so each of my kids can have a room to themselves, and I’m n the process of buying my second car…well actually truck for my business. And I’m engaged..so I’m actually doing pretty good for myself

good question!! at first i thought it was just a scarf, but the more closely i look, the more that thing looks like its attatched to her. poor lady must have felt so ugly rejected and unloved, but you can't just go around stabbin' folks! i wonder if the guys ok
I felt none of those things..I felt disrespected and afraid for my life when he pulled a gun out on me..ima need you to know they whole story before you go judging people off a one sided news story

Looks like sausage links around her neck. Black people are especially susceptible to Keloid scarring. I'd feel sorry for her but there's that stabbing, and the poor children witnessed some nasty scenes.
My children was home but I’m their room they didn’t see or hear anything they was sleeping..the police woke them up when they got there..I was defending myself..so u can feel how u want…but he pulled the gun out on me first.

Last edited:
Back