• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox4news.com/news/fort-worth-bank-robbery-signs-note-to-teller
V-FW%20BANK%20ROBBER%20SEARCH%205A_00.00.01.29_1508247997326_4368006_ver1.0_640_360.png

[....]
The robbery happened Monday around 11:30 a.m. at the BBVA Compass Bank on Bryant Irvin Road.

A man handed the teller a note that said he was armed and wanted $10,000 in loose bills. It was also signed Tom Lawson.

The man got away with a bag on money that also included bait bills and an exploding dye pack. Police think it’s only a matter of time before he’s caught.

The robber is described as a white male between 5 feet 8 inches and 6 feet tall. He weighs between 170 and 185 pounds. He was wearing a black hoodie, red baseball cap and sunglasses to cover his face.
[....]

I think it's hilarious that they aren't even really TRYING to find this idiot. He actually signed his name? What? Did he volunteer a DNA swab too? :hilarious:

I remember back in the 80's a guy I went to school with robbed the bank in our hometown. He dressed like a woman, down to the high heels, scarf and dress. He left the bank and ran down the street two blocks to the fire department, ran right past the FD window, where several guys were sitting, then jumped into the dumpster sitting next door. He was attempting to change his clothes when he was pulled out of it by his hair.

Anyway, that's what this reminded me of, both of them rocket surgeons.:spy:

I'm assuming it was here on DD, although could've been back in my hick SC town, where the guy wrote the "this is a hold up" note on the back of one of his own deposit slips?

I think this guy is in a fight with a guy named Tom Lawson, Tom slept with his wife, so they conspire this devious plan!!! Bwahaha :devil:

:cigar:

Last edited:
There are a plethora of stories about Crimnul Massturmines who wrote holdup notes on "inappropriate" items, at least inappropriate from the point of view of the holdup man.

Two that come immediately to mind:

One applied for a job then proceeded to rob the place.

Another wrote the holdup note on the back of his probation paperwork.

--Al
ETA: finishing my thought. I plead distraction by cat.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back