• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
(CNN) -- The bodies of a man and a girl were found inside a vehicle belonging to a suspect in an Amber Alert case, authorities said.
Authorities believe 2-year-old Madeline Samaan-Fay was abducted by her father, Mourad "Moni" Samaan. An Amber Alert was issued Friday for Madeline, who was last seen a week ago in Sacramento.
In a written statement, the FBI in Sacramento, California, said the bodies were found in Samaan's vehicle Saturday night but did not identify the bodies, saying more information would be released later.
The green Toyota 4Runner was found in a remote area of El Dorado County, near Placerville, California, the FBI said.
"The Amber Alert system has been put in place so that we can hopefully locate and safely take people back into custody and put the child back, if that's the case," El Dorado County Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Bryan Golmitz told CNN affiliate KCRA. "When you end up with cases like this, it's tough."
[...]
In an earlier news release, the FBI described the father as a 49-year-old Egyptian-born U.S. citizen. The federal agency called the circumstances of the abduction "particularly concerning," adding that officials have reason to believe that the child's life may be in danger.
The girl, Madeline, has brown hair and brown eyes, weighs about 28 pounds and stands 2 feet, 8 inches tall, according to the Amber Alert.
The FBI was working on the case along with members of the Sacramento Police Department, the Sacramento County Sheriff, the California Highway Patrol and the California Department of Justice.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/14/california.amber.alert.bodies/index.html
I used to see stories where parents abducted their kids and never really worried about it
NOW I see just as many parents as strangers murder their own

swve6r.jpg
Authorities believe 2-year-old Madeline Samaan-Fay was abducted by her father, Mourad "Moni" Samaan.​

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
NEW: A sheriff's spokesman says "when you end up with cases like this, it's tough"
Authorities are not yet identifying the bodies in the vehicle
The vehicle belongs to Mourad "Moni" Samaan
Samaan has been suspected of abducting his 2-year-old daughter​

Family of Amber Alert victim blames mother for death of father and daughter

FAIR OAKS - The family of a man believed to have killed his toddler then himself blame the deaths on the court system.
The bodies of Mourad "Moni" Samaan and his 2-year-old daughter, Madeline Samaan-Fay, were found late Saturday night. Investigators spotted their SUV backed into a remote part of Grizzly Flats in El Dorado County. The property was owned and shared between Samaan and his brother Nabil.
"I believe he went there, like we would often go there, to find solace," said Nabil Samaan. "It's just the most beautiful place."
[...]
Nabil said Mourad disappeared after receiving a court order from his wife. Nabil said it was one of dozens he received in the past few months at the behest of Madeline's mother, Marcia Fay, a deputy attorney general for the state Department of Justice.
"She was trying to prevent him from having any visitation," said Nabil. "It has to be court-supervised."
Samaan's neighbors knew he was going through a custody battle.
"The hardest thing is that the public has no idea what he went through with his ex-wife," said his neighbor Stephanie Brinkman. "It's just heart-wrenching."
"There's not one document that would show that Moni is not the best father in the world," said Nabil Samaan while being interviewed by News10 reporter Natalie Sentz.
sentz said, "He's the best dad in the world until he takes the life of his child."
Nabil responded, "He's still the best dad in the world."
Sentz said, "Madeline is dead.
"Yeah, but he's not the one who killed her," Nabil said.
Nabil believes the deaths were triggered by Samaan's ex-wife insistence on continuing a custody battle for her daughter.
"The court file will show that he was tormented to the point where he couldn't take it anymore," Nabil said.
http://www.news10.net/news/article/...r-for-death-of-father-and-daughter?hpt=ju_bn6

Wow! wtf? Blame the mom? Like Kitty said sounds like she had good reason to not want her daughter alone with a crazy ass motherfucker! Sorry he is not a good dad, good dad's protect their children not kill them. Whoever said that shit is an idiot!! This whole thing just makes me sick!

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-amber-alert-deaths-determined-as-murdersuicide-20110815,0,4139967.story

This brother of his just keeps getting better and better.

Nabil, who is a lawyer, says Fay and her attorney hounded Moni with frivilous court motions and that she was finally given full custody. Nabil says his brother was showing his love for Madeline by standing up for his rights.

"I'm glad he did it. I'm proud of him. Now he's at peace and she's at peace," said Nabil.

So this guy is PROUD of his brother for ending his daughter's life. Nice.

I wonder if the mom is watching her back, if his family is blaming her will they 'retaliate'? I don't want to sound prejudicial but with the culture (Egyptian/Muslim) differences I feel it could be a possibility.

Abducted 2-year-old girl died of carbon monoxide poisoning

An abducted 2-year-old girl and her father died from carbon monoxide poisoning from the exhaust pipe of the SUV they were found in, the girl's grandfather said.

The bodies of kidnapped 2-year-old Madeline Samaan-Fay and her father, Mourad Samaan, were found by local authorities about 50 miles east of Sacramento at a remote property the father owned, officials said.

Authorities plan to conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death of the two, who were found in the father's SUV in the Grizzly Flats section of El Dorado County.

The kidnapping of Madeline prompted a statewide Amber Alert.

Officials said they went to the area after a tip from the FBI. FBI officials said they turned over the case to local authorities.

In an interview with the Sacramento Bee, the girl's grandfather revealed the cause of death -- which authorities have not confirmed. Makram Samaan also spoke of the ugly custody fight between his son and the girl's mother.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/08/madeline-samaan-fay.html

"The hardest thing is that the public has no idea what he went through with his ex-wife," said his neighbor Stephanie Brinkman. "It's just heart-wrenching."

Family sounds like a bunch of asshats. Blames the mother for HIS actions...Fucking idiots.

No matter what is going on in your life you still have choices, the choice to just not do it.

It would be better to just walk away from the drama and off yourself and not your child.

There's not one document that would show that Moni is not the best father in the world," said Nabil Samaan while being interviewed by News10 reporter Natalie Sentz.
sentz said, "He's the best dad in the world until he takes the life of his child."
Nabil responded, "He's still the best dad in the world."
Sentz said, "Madeline is dead.
"Yeah, but he's not the one who killed her," Nabil said.
Nabil believes the deaths were triggered by Samaan's ex-wife insistence on continuing a custody battle for her daughter.
"The court file will show that he was tormented to the point where he couldn't take it anymore," Nabil said.

I really hope this fanatics family finds this thread b/c they need to see hes not the best father in the world
Hes a FUCKING COWARDLY BABY MURDERER ,fuck off and take youre "martyr "wanna be syndrome with you

Maybe Im seeing it wrong but this is how its coming across to me

I absolutely hate people like this man. Nothing that ever happens to them in life is their fault it is always because of some other person. I am sure the ex wife was blamed for everything until she couldn't take it anymore and left this loser. Then because she left he could go after her even more.

I was with a man like this for many years. I always felt I was a failure and had never been so depressed! The final straw for me was when he used my child to hurt me. It's been 6 years and from what I hear he still blames everything on me. Luckily for me he is in prison and my children and I are safe. I just wish this mother could have got her baby away from this monster before it came to this.

As for his family I would love for them to show up here too. As far as I am concerned they can all choke on a dick if they think what happened was right. Fucking delusional bastards make me so sick!

I really hope this fanatics family finds this thread b/c they need to see hes not the best father in the world
Hes a FUCKING COWARDLY BABY MURDERER ,fuck off and take youre "martyr "wanna be syndrome with you

Maybe Im seeing it wrong but this is how its coming across to me

I hope like hell that they find this site. I have NEVER wanted defenders to find DD as much as I want these ignorant mother fuckers to find us.

It probably won't amount to anything but apparently a group in California is trying to get the brother disbarred for his remarks in support of murdering Madeline.

http://www.capitolweekly.net/article.php?1=1&_c=zxgypve6xtp2gu&xid=zxf42tkemuh5bp&done=.zxgg0bp80sanoh&_credir=1313648824&_c=zxgypve6xtp2gu

The Marin-based Center for Judicial Excellence (CJE) has announced it will file a complaint with the State Bar of California demanding the disbarment of Sacramento attorney Nabil Samaan. The group says Samaan’s license should be taken away because of comments Samaan made to a reporter that, according to CJE, appear to support his brother’s decision to allegedly murder his own two-year-old daughter.

The motion rests on what the group says are two violations of the Bar’s standards of ethics, which require that “an applicant for admission to the practice of law in California possesses good moral character.â€￾ The CJE’s Kathleen Russell said Samaan’s comments go far beyond what should be necessary to demonstrate a violation.

“It clearly does not reflect well on the legal profession in California to be saying what he said on television,â€￾ Russell said.

Father, daughter found dead in El Dorado County both had gunshot wounds

Mourad "Moni" Samaan and his 2-year-old daughter, Madeline Layla Samaan-Fay, who were found dead Saturday in Samaan's sport-utility vehicle, both suffered gunshot wounds.

Lt. Brian Golmitz, El Dorado County Sheriff's Office spokesman, said an autopsy determined that Moni Samaan, 49, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

He said Madeline also suffered two gunshot wounds, but a determination of her cause of death is pending a toxicology report because of the possibility of carbon monoxide poisoning.
[...]
http://www.sacbee.com/2011/08/18/3845313/father-daughter-found-dead-in.html#ixzz1VPWXV5RZ

The Marin-based Center for Judicial Excellence (CJE) has announced it will file a complaint with the State Bar of California demanding the disbarment of Sacramento attorney Nabil Samaan. The group says Samaan’s license should be taken away because of comments Samaan made to a reporter that, according to CJE, appear to support his brother’s decision to allegedly murder his own two-year-old daughter.

The case has roiled the Sacramento area for days.

The victim’s mother is Marcia Fay, a prominent deputy to state Attorney General Kamala Harris. Fay’s ex-husband, Mourad “Moni” Samaan, 49, disappeared with Madeline Layla Samaan-Fay on Aug. 7 after a scheduled visit.

This led to a statewide AMBER alert, which was called off on Sunday when both their bodies were found inside an SUV on land Samaan’s father owns in El Dorado County, about 50 miles from Sacramento. The pair died of carbon monoxide poisoning, and police are investigating the matter as a murder-suicide.

By Monday, members of the Samaan family were speaking to the press. Nabil Samaan told Fox 40’s Chris Biele: “You can justify and try to say that Moni wasn’t a good father, and that’s just ignoring the facts. The fact is that he was an extraordinary father. Better than I’ll ever be.”

Nabil Samaan added, “I think he did the right thing. I’m proud of him.”

This caused Biele to do a journalistic double-take, asking Nabil Samaan if that’s really what he meant. “I think justice was done,” Samaan replied.

As of press time, Nabil Samaan has not replied to a reporter’s phone call and email seeking comment. Harris’ office declined to comment on the case.

A spokeswoman with the Bar said she was not allowed to comment on pending disciplinary matters.

The motion rests on what the group says are two violations of the Bar’s standards of ethics, which require that “an applicant for admission to the practice of law in California possesses good moral character.” The CJE’s Kathleen Russell said Samaan’s comments go far beyond what should be necessary to demonstrate a violation.
More: http://www.capitolweekly.net/article.php?_c=zxikk44m47t58f&xid=zxf42tkemuh5bp&done=.zxikk44m48e58f

They need to load the brother up and send him back to Egypt.. or wherever the hell he came from.

I feel for the mother, more than you could ever know.

The brother of the man accused of murdering his daughter before taking his own life offered FOX40 News a statement Wednesday that recants what he said in an interview over the weekend that seemed to condone the murder-suicide.

Nabil Samaan, a lawyer and father, claimed in an interview with FOX40 on Sunday that his brother, Mourad "Moni" Samaan, was the victim of a broken family court system.

He went on to say, "I think he did the right thing. I'm proud of my brother and now he's in a better place. He's at peace. His daughter's at peace. She'll have one name now, and we can move on. And hopefully the court will learn a little thing about justice.”

In a statement sent to FOX40 on Wednesday, Nabil now says,” We are devastated by the loss of Madeline. Cleary, my brother snapped after years of family law struggles in court. Both of our families are mourning tremendously. This is a tragedy that none of us will recover from. I sincerely regret my initial comments, which were made at a time of shock and exhaustion. I do not condone violence of any kind.
[...]
http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines...s-earlier-statements-20110817,0,2179058.story

I sincerely regret my initial comments, which were made at a time of shock and exhaustion. I do not condone violence of any kind, especially when i am looking at disbarment.

Fixed it. I think he is less than sincere. Douche.

So we are supposed to not believe his statements made in the heat of the moment but instead trust that his true thoughts are the written prepared statement he made days later. Ummmmm.... no.

Sounds like the grandfather is all aboard the blame the courts bus for this murder as well.

Slain girl's grandfather says court system pushed his son over the edge

Makram Samaan -- a psychologist who helps couples mediate disputes and divorces -- cried: "I've helped thousands of people and saved a lot of families, but I failed my son -- I did not see it. I did not see it! Why should it not be me?"

Samaan, who wrote his master's thesis on suicide, said he knew his son Moni was in distress, but had no inkling how much.

He blamed the courts for driving his son over the edge.

"We need to take marriage and divorce out of the courts," said a sobbing Samaan at his Fair Oaks home overlooking Lake Natoma.

The courts turn love into hate, Samaan said. "One has to win and one has to be defeated. That isn't marriage, that isn't family -- it doesn't matter what the dispute is."

On Saturday, Aug. 6, Moni Samaan was spending the day with his daughter when he learned that a Sacramento County judge had awarded her mother full custody. He and Madeleine had been visiting friends on a court-approved visit in Oregon.

Samaan, 85, said his son called him to say he was scared of losing his daughter. "He said to me, 'I'm always going to be a defendant.'" Samaan tried to reassure him, saying that patience and kindness would ultimately win out.

But that night, his son took off with his granddaughter. Fay -- who was scheduled to pick up her daughter that Sunday morning -- reported her missing Aug. 7.

Samaan said perhaps his son died for him to start a movement to take marriage disputes out of the courts. "The mother and father are mother and father forever," he said. "We need to save America by saving the family."

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18692508

So now he wants his son to be a martyr for a new movement to take divorce out of courts; I guess that would work for him since he's a divorce mediator. But does he really want divorce out of courts or to end divorce altogether; it's hard to tell.

Sounds like the grandfather is all aboard the blame the courts bus for this murder as well.

Slain girl's grandfather says court system pushed his son over the edge

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18692508

So now he wants his son to be a martyr for a new movement to take divorce out of courts; I guess that would work for him since he's a divorce mediator. But does he really want divorce out of courts or to end divorce altogether; it's hard to tell.

Uh no thanks Grandpa. I’ll take a neutral court over your “family mediation” any day.

I wonder if the mom is watching her back, if his family is blaming her will they 'retaliate'? I don't want to sound prejudicial but with the culture (Egyptian/Muslim) differences I feel it could be a possibility.
they probably were heavy handed were on that action already
[doublepost=1512929914,1512929761][/doublepost]
Uh no thanks Grandpa. I’ll take a neutral court over your “family mediation” any day.
he can fuck himself up his own ass if he'd worked on that over the last decades his worthless pos son wouldnt have been born & everyone would be better off his mediation court can be equaled to tribal court in the stans which means they will always side with the man&his family in any atrocity against the woman or children

Last edited:
Back