• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pittsburgh-teacher-beaten-cellphone-dispute-school/
serveimage

Photo of victim, Janice Watkins.
[....]
According to police, Daishonta Marie Williams, 29, was arrested Thursday morning. She is facing charges of aggravated assault, stalking, terroristic threats and recklessly endangering another person.

Wednesday's incident started at Pittsburgh King PreK-8 School on the North Side.

The district has a no-cellphone policy. The teacher, identified as 46-year-old Janice Watkins, confiscated a phone from a fourth-grade girl, who then allegedly bit her. Sources told KDKA the student's parents came to school with the mother allegedly telling the teacher she was "going to get even."
[....]
the girl's parents then followed Watkins in her car as she went to get the bite wound checked out at a local clinic.

According to Pittsburgh police, the assault happened around 3:15 p.m. at the busy intersection of Route 65 and the West End Bridge. Watkins had just left school when a black SUV approached her vehicle.

"She said, 'I put my window down, and the woman threw a brick through my window,' and hit her in her face," said Betty Davis, Watkins' mother. "And that's when she said, so-and-so 'I told you that I would get you,' and [Watkins] said, 'When I got out of that car,' she said, 'I didn't realize it was two other people,' she said, but she felt something hit her in the back, and it was two men."

The assailants took off after the assault. Watkins, dazed and bleeding, called 911.

"My heart goes out to the child because what has that mother taught that child? Whatever it is, you solve it with violence," Davis said.

Watkins suffered facial injuries and lost a tooth. She was taken by ambulance to Allegheny General Hospital and was listed in stable condition.
[....]
Pittsburgh Public Schools released a statement, which reads in part, "Violence of any kind against a PPS staff member or citizen is unacceptable, and the individuals responsible must be held accountable for such horrifying behavior."

Investigators are working to identify a male that was with Williams during the incident.

A teacher at the school told KDKA that Pittsburgh police would be present on the grounds Thursday.
[....]

What is the world coming to? As a species, I don't think the human race has too many more years, if things don't start changing for the better, especially in the way that we treat each other.

What happened to dignity and respect?

It takes a special kind of punk ass male (cuz they're not men) to jump a woman. And the bitch had to use a brick and two men to take her down? Lemme fight her, I'll do much worse than a tooth and a trip to the hospital, I promise
[doublepost=1508437098,1508437023][/doublepost]Oh wait...it's Shittsburgh. Ya'll sure the other man wasn't Ben Rapistberger? LOL

Breaking News "Daroach Williams Did What Any Mother Would Do"

Daishonta Williams said that she assaulted Watkins because she learned that the teacher allegedly choked her daughter. ‘If somebody put their hands on your child, what would you do?’ Williams told WPXI-TV.

‘I didn't technically follow her out the school. I waited for her to pull out and I followed her to the stop light.’ ‘I'm not denying that my daughter bit her, but my daughter would never attack someone unless she felt threatened,’ Williams said.

She said that she planned to turn herself in to police.

‘I regret the way I went about the situation, but as a mother, you're not going to put your hands around my child's neck,’ Williams said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4997432/Teacher-hit-face-brick-thrown-student-s-mother.html

Last edited:
Daishonta Williams said that she assaulted Watkins because she learned that the teacher allegedly choked her daughter. ‘If somebody put their hands on your child, what would you do?’ Williams told WPXI-TV.

I dunno, maybe file a complaint with the principal? Call the police? Take my girl to the emergency department? Is that so hard to comprehend? :shrug:

Janice is a total babe and killin' it at 46!

The roadwarrior brick flinging clan needs some significant jail time and civil lawsuit.
There is a level of personal entitlement there coupled with a total failure to comprehend accountability that does not bode well for anyone in the community.
Get those pricks behind bars ASAP

Daishonta-Marie-Williams-Selfie-02.jpg

Psycho Mom and brat

‘I didn't technically follow her out the school. I waited for her to pull out and I followed her to the stop light.’
Well, I guess that makes it better.

The mom looks like a fucking mutant. Clearly a subhuman breed of our species. She should be put in a cage the rest of her life.

Hopefully her daughter dies in an accident cuz she is destined to a life of crime and shitbagggery as well. There is no way this child grows up to be a decent member of society, no fucking way.

This entire family is likely gutter filth of the lowliest order. They all need to go down.

ANd holy shit at that broad being 46. Black women age so damn well, from the hot grandma on Blackish to Oprah(good God almighty Oprah is like 75 years old, but look at her!! NICE!), and apparently yet more proof of this physiological phenomena here.

Back