• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Six months after a 16-year-old foster girl was sent to live with Miguel Briseno and his wife, Debra, he anally raped her. Prior to the assault, the teenage girl would regularly join Briseno in the garage at their Von Ormy house, where he'd fix up old cars. "She wanted to learn," wrote Bexar County Detective Jesus Ochoa in a court document. The garage is where the initial rape took place — and where Briseno continued to rape his foster child over the next 3 1/2 years.

"She remembered that it hurt very much," Ochoa wrote. According to the victim, Briseno sexually assaulted her at least once a week for the years she was living under his care. He would never let her shower after.

On Wednesday, the Bexar County Sheriff's Office (in a joint operation with the Medina County Sheriff's Office and the Texas Rangers) arrested 58-year-old Briseno in Devine, Texas for sexually assaulting at least three different foster children under his care between 2005 and 2010. Law enforcement involved believe more children have been victimized by Briseno, since he's fostered up to 200 kids.

Another of Briseno's fostered victims said that when she was 15, he would offer her cigarettes and extra allowance in exchange for having sex with him. Most of the time, however, he would have sex with her without her consent. Once, when she refused to have sex with him while driving in a van, Briseno made her drive while he had sex with her foster sister in the van's backseat.

In both victim's testimony to Ochoa, one sentiment in particular stands out.
One of the girls told him she "was ... scared because this was her first foster home and didn't want to be removed to somewhere else." The other was "afraid to tell anyone while she was at the home in fear of being removed and placed in another foster home."

It seems living in this abusive environment was almost better than the idea of starting over in a new foster home.

In Detective Ochoa's warrant request, he asks the county judge to consider Briseno's threat to the citizens of Bexar County. During the course of his investigation, Ochoa writes, Briseno "called some of the victims telling them if they go forward [to report their rapes] his son will kill them.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily...sexually-assaulting-his-foster-kids-for-years

untitled_design_6_.jpg

Oh how refreshing that the mans wife is silent and not coming out and calling the girls sluts, or whores or anything else.

Wife had to of known what was going on. Charge the animal.

Hopefully the victims get a nice payday out of the state from this

fortunately my years in foster care here in oregon weren't too bad. he looks kinda skeezy but i'm not dismissing the idea that a few drama queen brat teenagers over the years got mad and used their female card to get instant sympathy and attention by crying rape. because certain things don't fit, such as, why wouldn't a sexual abuser want their victims to shower evidence away?
i just don't unfortunately have enough info to form an opinion though. i'd be interested to know if there were any witnesses at all, any other accusers and if there was a similar m.o. between the girls stories.
if rapes did occur on the other hand, imo the mother is prob complicit at least to some extent too since i'm thinking there's no way she could not have known or at least suspected anything. and relax, i'm not saying i don't believe the girls...i'm saying charges of rape should be proven in a court of law Before the court of public opinion.
i think we need to get our terms straight too, because unwanted verbal advances such as a man saying hi to a woman are NOT rape or assault. sex after passive or eventual consent is NOT rape, and regret is Not rape either. no person of any sex has the right to harass or assault another person of any sex, of course. however i'm just saying, false or distorted/embellished accusations have happened and have had devastating effects on the parties accused. the way accused and convicted rapists are treated in this country, the way everyone wants to take em all out back and castrate or kill them, proves to me that we do not live in the 'rape culture' that so many feminists claim.
[doublepost=1508404369,1508403373][/doublepost]however, upon reading this from the link, i'd say it's likely he's just as shady as he looks.
"This isn't Briseno's first arrest for sexually assaulting a child. According to court records, Briseno served 6 months in jail in 2013 for soliciting to commit sexual assault of a child."

alot more coming out about this story at link
http://kfor.com/2017/10/13/official...ult-victims-after-texas-foster-parent-arrest/
miguel-briseno.jpg

"“Those girls were taken from some environment and then you have some jackass like him abusing these girls that already have troubles,” Brown said. “I’m aggravated at the whole system. I’m aggravated at the company that placed these girls. It was a money-making deal, the way they were running those girls through there like livestock. It wasn’t about making a better world for them. They were making a profit off them.”"

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-are-more-victims-12273207.php#photo-14335145
920x920.jpg

A Medina County man accused of sexually assaulting five former foster children, including several in Bexar County, took in more than 180 young girls over a five year period, officials said.

That leads investigators to believe there could be numerous other victims who have yet to come forward.

"It's not a question about whether there are more," said Medina County Sheriff Randy Brown. "It's just about how many."

One additional victim has already come forward since news broke Wednesday of 58-year-old Miguel Briseno's arrest, Brown said, bringing the unofficial total to six victims. A charge has not been filed in the sixth alleged case.

Briseno, who is currently being held in the Medina County Jail on a $500,000 bond, was a licensed foster parent from 2005 through 2010, Brown said. During that time he lived in both Bexar and Medina counties.

Over the course of the five years, more than 180 girls passed through his care, Brown said. At various times, Briseno was reportedly taking care of up to 12 girls at once.

Brown said Child Protective Services contracted with a third-party company, who has not yet been publicly identified, to place the girls in Briseno's home.
[....]
"I'm aggravated at the whole system. I'm aggravated at the company that placed these girls. It was a money-making deal, the way they were running those girls through there like livestock. It wasn't about making a better world for them. They were making a profit off them."

Representatives of Child Protective Services could not immediately comment on the relationship with the company.

Two of the charges against Briseno are out of Medina County, and the remaining three originated in Bexar County. Brown said Briseno first became a foster parent while living in Von Ormy, where the alleged assaults occurred, and later moved to Devine, Texas, in Medina County.

Wednesday's arrest was not the first time Briseno was arrested on child sex abuse charges. In April 2013, the Medina County Sheriff's Office arrested him on a charge of solicitation to commit sexual assault of a child. The arrest came after one of Briseno's foster children said he had sexually assaulted her in August 2012, when he no longer had a foster license, Brown said.

It is not clear why Briseno did not have a license after 2010 and how Briseno still had foster children in his care two years later, though investigators discovered Briseno had attempted to move his foster parent license into his wife's name, Brown said.
[....]
Briseno pleaded guilty in September 2015 to a reduced charge of attempted assault, a Class B misdemeanor. Brown said investigators and prosecutors had difficulty securing testimony against Briseno. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail, though county officials couldn't confirm how much time he was actually incarcerated.

Brown said his office, as well as other investigating agencies like the Texas Rangers, plan to look into the unnamed third-party company responsible for placing the children in Briseno's care. They're also working to determine whether his wife could be held criminally responsible.

All of Briseno's reported victims were teenagers at the time of the alleged abuse. They're now in their 20s. For investigators, the next step is to identify the dozens of remaining girls who were ever in Briseno's care.

"We don't know where they're at," Brown said.

"If you've stayed at that house, if you were a foster child [in Briseno's care], please contact us," he said. "Whether you feel something inappropriate happened or not, we'd still like to talk to you."

Victims are asked to call 210-335-8477 if they have any information on Briseno's alleged abuse.

Alarming number of sick dicks treating fostering like pussy home delivery,
or beer of the month club.
I am just thinking about how many girls took his abuse because they knew the system was not protecting them nor would it believe them.

Worst kind of predatory disease he is.
Cure him with fire.
Concentrated fire.

Privatization of any public service to a third party contractor guarantees plausible deniability. Plus you can shamelessly pick the lowest bid.

This "privatization" first got my attention during the Iraq war as it slowly dawned on me that "contractor" had become a euphemism for mercenaries.

12 girls at once.
Holy Moly. Here, no more than 4foster kids and no more than 8 kids total. So 5 biological means only 3 foster, etc. Only exception in rare cases is when they have to place a sibling group; Colorado tries hard not to split them up.

It wasn't about making a better world for them. They were making a profit off them."
Asshats like this make me sick. Taught an intro class one year for new foster parents. Actually had one lady say they wanted to foster "high needs" (usually mental or physical issues) because it meant more money from the state than "regular" kids. She was being serious. The entire class went silent and just stared at her.

Back