• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
12:12 PM - MIchael Guisti:
I am the attorney who represents Michelle Hadley. Last summer the members of this forum said some unforgivable things about, In case you don't get email of tv or the newspaper at your trailer park you may be interest to know that she has been completely exonerated and she will appear on Dateline on the 24th at 10:00 pm

This really happened? LOL! FUCK! Of all people to cross examine the lawyer... it shoulda been me!

Her "attorney" is in the shoutbox. For those of you that don't pay any attention to it, a quote:

12:12 PM - MIchael Guisti:
I am the attorney who represents Michelle Hadley. Last summer the members of this forum said some unforgivable things about, In case you don't get email of tv or the newspaper at your trailer park you may be interest to know that she has been completely exonerated and she will appear on Dateline on the 24th at 10:00 pm
What a ringing endorsement for this attorney! :hilarious: For one thing, he can't even string together a coherent paragraph!

Are we not allowed to comment on a news article, Mr. Guisti? Unforgivable things, teehee! Allow me to introduce you to this forum!

What do you have against people who live in trailer parks, are they not people who you would deign to represent? What an elitist, borderline illiterate asshole you are, my good sir. Fuck you.

Why didn't the cops follow the electronic trail before arresting Hadley? More investigation should have been done...instead of taking the wife's word in it all. Glad the truth finally came out.

Maybe her attorney should have done a better fucking job and got her exhonerated sooner, and also done a better job reaching out to the media to keep his client from being too demonized there. What a jackass. Dude seriously criticizing random folks on the internet who only have media reports to base their views/opinions on for saying negative things about HIS client.

Not to mention, there really was nothing especially heinous or trashy negative said about Hadley in this thread. Certainly nothing approaching "unforgivable", not given the circumstances.

Really hard to believe a lawyer would come to Shout about a client. AND talk so unprofessionally and crudely. Sounds like those other impersonators who have visited DD. Maybe it's actually his client. Not smart.

Great point. Then again, attorneys often are some fucking massively donkey brained jackasses.

Why didn't the cops follow the electronic trail before arresting Hadley? More investigation should have been done...instead of taking the wife's word in it all. Glad the truth finally came out.

Def. I'd be interested in seeing a timeline broken down for this whole thing. Sounds like this poor woman is a victim of some very inept, or at least slow as molasses, investigators. Disgraceful, for sure.

And what news is there of the actual rapist? Or did this woman make up that she was in fact attacked?

Oh and there's some damn nice trailer parks out there. For a small family, it is one of the most affordable and smartest housing options, and among the best ways to go about saving for a bigger/nicer home. I highly recommend it especially for military families. Get 10-15 grand together, buy a trailer home outright, pay 100-300 for monthly lot fee, and then rank in your housing allowance while saving up. Especially sensible given how frequently military families move around. Beats the fuck out of shelling out 1000+ bucks a month to rent a house or even small apt, fuck that shit.

But it's a very smart, great move for anyone.

A woman who framed her husband’s ex-fiancee for stalking and attempted rape was sentenced to five years in prison on Tuesday.

Angela Maria Diaz, 32, concocted a scheme in which she faked cervical cancer, forged a doctor’s note which said she was pregnant, and then posted ‘rape fantasy’ ads online which she later claimed was the work of her husband’s former fiancée, Michelle Suzanne Hadley.

The ‘ads’ invited men to Diaz’s home where they were encouraged to sexually assault her even if she resisted.

Prosecutors said Angela Diaz also called 911 and falsely reported that a man attempted to rape her in her garage, and she appeared with her shirt ripped and her neck red.

At the same time, Diaz told police Hadley had been threatening to have her raped, and had also sent threats that included graphic photos saying she would kill her and her unborn child.

Diaz faked the pregnancy, prosecutors said.

Police arrested Hadley, who spent nearly three months in jail.

As the investigation progressed, it became apparent that Hadley was innocent, and that Diaz had fabricated allegations in an attempt to frame her.

The case fell apart as authorities learned all the threats and solicitations had come from Diaz herself.

Diaz pleaded guilty to multiple felony and misdemeanor charges on Tuesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nced-prison-framing-husband-s-ex-fiancee.html

Back