• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The child, Luca Sholey, was found unresponsive Aug. 21 while under the supervision of his mother’s boyfriend, according to Holmes Beach police. Police said the child’s body showed numerous signs of abuse. Luca’s death is believed to have been caused by asphyxiation.

David Vickers, 31, who was released from prison in May, already was back in jail Thursday on drug and theft-related charges. He was booked Wednesday on charges of second-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.Vickers often stayed at home to baby-sit the child while the mother, Melissa Wolfe, worked two jobs seven days a week, according to investigators.

Luca was pronounced dead on Aug. 25, four days after Vickers called his girlfriend to tell her that she needed to come home because her little boy wasn’t breathing.

According to the Holmes Beach Police Department, Vickers was in possession of multiple photos and three videos that are believed to have been taken shortly after Luca was abused on numerous occasions. One of the videos is 48 seconds long and depicts Luca “lying on his back on a mattress in significant respiratory distress,” an arrest report states.

Police questioned Vickers about the video, which he admitted that he took on Aug. 18, according to police. Vickers said he found Luca that way and wanted to document the event for Luca’s mother, but he didn’t attempt to call 911 at the time. According to an affidavit, Vickers said he handled the situation “poorly” and had used heroin earlier that day.

During the investigation, detectives found Luca was frequently abused. Medical examiners found evidence of six rib fractures in separate stages of healing. Two of them appeared to have happened about 10 days before Luca was pronounced dead.

Luca had recently been diagnosed with pink eye and thrush, an infection that allows a white rash to grow in the mouth. Both conditions were found to be misdiagnosed. Luca’s pink eye and thrush were both determined to be caused by trauma to the eye and upper lip. Luca’s other injuries include bruising to the chest, a possibly fractured thumb, a thin hemorrhage in the brain and a liver injury.

An autopsy confirmed that Luca’s brain was swollen and that he had various stages of broken ribs, but further tests were required to determine the cause of death, according to police reports.

Vickers claimed that on the night of Aug. 21, the boy had fallen down the stairs while playing with his sister and hit his head, ultimately developing a brain injury. At 8:40 p.m., Vickers said he placed Luca down in bed on his back, then came back an hour later to find him face down in a pillow and beginning to turn blue. Vickers then called Luca’s mother and 911.
http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article178500401.html
1543561287036.png

22490089_704213896449782_5649919103252855286_n.jpg

Last edited:
FUCK what a cutie!godamn you you fucknut to the fucking ends of the earth and back again....oh and the fucking cumdumpster who will work 2 jobs to support your fucking heroin habit but wont take notice that her little baby is being fucking abused. Broken ribs in TWO FUCKING STAGES OF HEALING!!! Yea take her with you the useless cunt.

His little forehead is so bruised. Obviously hit on the head often. Why do mom's do this to their kids. She HAD to have known. Luca had to be in terrible pain from the broken ribs. She had to see the bruises every day. That makes her complicit.

That is the first thing I saw when I looked at this beautiful baby and my heart hurts for him :bigtears:.
Me too.

. Vickers was in possession of multiple photos and three videos that are believed to have been taken shortly after Luca was abused on numerous occasions.

. Police questioned Vickers about the video, which he admitted that he took on Aug. 18, according to police. Vickers said he found Luca that way and wanted to document the event for Luca’s mother,
Sick and demented.
He enjoyed torturing that baby so much, he video taped him fighting for life. Poor little Luca I'm sorry your mother loved her dick more than you. Rip little man.

So sad!!!!! I really think she needs to be punished worst than her dick... after all she clearly saw signs her baby was abused... ffs he was fresh out of fucking prison!!!!! Fuck her with a rusty bat!

Sad very Sad..like its been said before many times here He would be better of gone now I stead of facing years and years of torment and abuse..
I beleive when this shit world ends these Lil guys will come back and be given a chance to SHINE & be someone good & great..
Yes I condemned the bad guys all the time
They don't deserve to live or have children they just showed that , by what they have done to this innocent child.
Fuck them both

Police say a man killed his girlfriend's 17-month-old son and stole her car stereo and laptop while she was in the hospital with her dying child.

Authorities say Vickers was taking care of Luca Sholey while the child's mother was at work. Vickers claims he put the boy to bed and found him unresponsive when he checked on him an hour later.

An autopsy determined Sholey's death to be from blunt-force trauma to his brain. The toddler also had bruises on his chest and six broken ribs.

Vickers is also charged with theft after police say he pawned a car stereo and computer owned by Sholey's mother.

http://www.kristv.com/story/36601124/police-man-kills-girlfriends-son-then-robs-her

Fronting in a mug shot like he is as bad as he wants to be. His cowardly, brutal and deadly attacks on a 17 month old baby brands him as a Pussy forever who hopefully will have a short expiration date once imprisoned.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fla-man-allegedly-beat-girlfriend-180115025.html

77fe62ad74f6fa656ba8752cc40ca866

On Thursday, David Earl Vickers, 31, of Holmes Beach, Florida, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder and aggravated child abuse in the August death of his girlfriend’s son, Luca Sholey, Holmes Beach police Detective Sgt. Brian Hall tells PEOPLE.

Vickers is being held without bond at the Manatee County Jail in Florida. He was already in custody in an unrelated case when he was charged with murdering and abusing the child, says Hall.

It is unclear if Vickers has entered a plea to those charges or if he has retained an attorney who could comment on his behalf.

According to Hall, the murder and child abuse charges stem from an Aug. 21 incident, when Vickers called 911 because Luca was unresponsive and not breathing.

The child was rushed to Blake Medical Center in nearby Bradenton, Florida, and later airlifted to John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Two days later, Luca was declared brain-dead from his injuries, Hall says. He died on Aug. 25.

A hospital examination showed the boy had “injuries that were consistent with child abuse,” according to a Holmes Beach police statement.

The police department and the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office launched a more than month-long investigation into the child’s death, revealing that Luca had allegedly been “physically abused while in Vickers’ care on several occasions,” Hall said in the statement.

The boy’s organs were donated and helped save the lives of two girls and one man, the Bradenton Herald reports.

Two days later, on Aug. 27, the boy’s mother reported that her car stereo and laptop were missing, Hall says.

He says that she allegedly “found out that he [Vickers] had pawned the car stereo, so she suspected that the laptop was pawned as well.”

She confronted Vickers “after finding a water bottle with the pawn shop logo on it in the car,” Hall says. Police were later able to locate and recover the items.

According to Hall, Vickers allegedly stole the stereo from Luca’s mom’s car on Aug. 21, before Luca was taken to the hospital, and pawned it for $30.

Two days later, while his girlfriend was at the hospital with her son, Vickers allegedly stole her laptop and charger and pawned them for $60.

On Aug. 30, Vickers was charged with grand theft, two counts of dealing in stolen property and two counts of obtaining money from a pawnbroker by fraud, Hall says. He pleaded not guilty to those charges.

Police had first arrested Vickers on Aug. 24, for driving without a license, Hall says. He was charged with possession of marijuana and driving with a revoked driver’s license, to which he has pleaded not guilty.

In May, Vickers was released from prison after serving almost three years in a four-year sentence for trafficking in stolen property and defrauding a pawnbroker, according to the Florida Department of Corrections.

He certainly looks like good boyfriend material.o_O

I think this is a dupe.....but let me say again this guy is the definition of fucktard....he even has the look down pat!

The "mom" seems more concerned that he stole her damn car stereo and laptop then him beating her child to death!!! :mad:

This child was beaten on several occasions and this POS mother did NOTHING to protect her baby!! I am so tired of reading tragedies where women allow boyfriends to abuse their children, all for a hard dick! If anyone put their hands on my child, right after I called the police and got my baby out of harms way...
I would be dead or they would be.... There is no other option.
He beat this child repeatedly and this mother did nothing to stop it, just continued to allow this man to screw her. Where the hell do these people come from? How the fuck does this happen?
A drug addict stealing something... That crime makes sense. I can wrap my head around it, even though it's wrong.
A person beating a child to death? ... It makes no sense! EVER! What is the point? :sorry:

David Vickers has been convicted of killing his former girlfriend's 17-month-old son.

Vickers, 33, was convicted of second degree murder and neglect of a child with great bodily harm.

In August 2017, Vickers was babysitting his then-girlfriend's toddler on Holmes Beach while she was at work. He claimed he had put the boy to bed and found him unresponsive an hour later.

The little boy was taken to the hospital, where he was declared brain dead two days later. An autopsy found the child had recent and healing cuts on his mouth and lips, multiple recent and healing rib fractures, including six broken ribs at the time of his death, and that he suffered blunt force trauma to the brain.

Prosecutors say three days before the fatal incident of abuse, Vickers videotaped the little boy having a hard time breathing. The toddler’s official cause of death was determined to be asphyxiation.
Claps and sounds of relief erupted in a Manatee County courtroom when friends and family heard the man who killed a 17-month-old Holmes Beach toddler would spend the rest of his life in prison.

In April, a jury convicted Vickers for the second-degree murder and neglect of Luca Sholey after a five-day trial.

At a May 20 hearing, 12th Circuit Judge Lon Arend sentenced David Vickers, 33, to life in the Florida Department of Corrections without the possibility of parole.

The judge also meted out a 15-year sentence to Vickers for neglect of a child with great bodily harm.

Vickers testified he took fentanyl, fell asleep and woke up on top of the child several minutes later.

Other testimony indicated injuries to Luca’s chest and head, as well as numerous broken ribs, resulted from child neglect and abuse and pointed to Vickers as the person who inflicted the suffering.
1573867234016.png
1573867397340.png

Vickers was released from state prison three months before killing Luca Sholey.

Last edited:
I love when they put heavily tatted asswipes in suits and ties for criminal trials.
It looks hilariously stupid.
Lookit that frigging hump sitting there pretending to be all Office Managery!

"Tompkins! Where is that report?
Am I gonna have to steal your car stereo and rape your wife again?
I want it on my desk by 5 or I am crushing your youngest!"

wtg actually a judge that did the right thing . i hope the s.o.b. will be abused on regular basis till he dies... does anyone know if the so called mother was ever charged? she deserves the same. i am so sick of so called parents that don't noticed, that something is wrong with their children,and if they notice takes the excuses fed to them by the abuser, they care so little about their children, and allow the abuse to continue, they are as guilty as the abusers.

His attorney Joe Campoli said the regional public defender automatically appeals life sentences, which will take about two years to go through the court system. “It was a really hard case,” Campoli said as he left the courtroom.

His appeal will hopefully be denied.

Claps and sounds of relief erupted in a Manatee County courtroom when friends and family heard the man who killed a 17-month-old Holmes Beach toddler would spend the rest of his life in prison.

In April, a jury convicted Vickers for the second-degree murder and neglect of Luca Sholey after a five-day trial.

At a May 20 hearing, 12th Circuit Judge Lon Arend sentenced David Vickers, 33, to life in the Florida Department of Corrections without the possibility of parole.

The judge also meted out a 15-year sentence to Vickers for neglect of a child with great bodily harm.

Immediately before the sentencing, Vickers pleaded no contest to two counts of dealing in stolen property and two counts of pawn fraud for stealing and pawning items belonging to the child’s mother, Melissa Wolfe. On these four counts, the judge sentenced Vickers for time served.

Vickers served 586 days in jail since August 2017, when Holmes Beach police arrested him for marijuana possession and a revoked license.

Last edited:
@runninfawn

The mom was reportedly working two jobs seven days a week and her penis stayed home to care for the child.

Mom found the best candidate shoe could to care for her child a career criminal that probably needed a place to lay his dick and would settle for her.

I cannot find any sympathy for this mother because she chose a man who was released from prison to watch her child and had no concerns or reservations about doing so.

@runninfawn

The mom was reportedly working two jobs seven days a week and her penis stayed home to care for the child.

Mom found the best candidate shoe could to care for her child a career criminal that probably needed a place to lay his dick and would settle for her.

I cannot find any sympathy for this mother because she chose a man who was released from prison to watch her child and had no concerns or reservations about doing so.
i can't neither and yea she knew who he was so why oh why did she work 2 jobs to support him along with her little one i can't imagine her reason for doing that and leaving he child with someone like that :( she is responsible also for what happened imho

Back