• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida woman allegedly threw a 'cup full of hot nacho cheese' at a 7-Eleven employee with whom she had become irate.

Stephanie Hicks, 31, was arrested and faces a battery charge after the incident on Thursday around 1am, The Smoking Gun reports.

Police arrived at the store branch in Melbourne to find store clerk Ann Marie Laflamme with 'yellow nacho cheese on her hands, her foot, and on the floor behind the register,' according to the incident's police report.

The incident began after Laflamme asked Hicks to not open the store's hot cheese dispenser, both parties recounted to police.

Hicks said that Laflamme 'started to have an attitude'. Laflamme said that Hicks 'became irate and began calling her several names'.

After Laflamme refused Hicks service, the alleged cheese thrower erupted and threw both the cheese and a sandwich at Laflamme.

The 7-Eleven worker proceeded to call the police. Hicks remained in the vicinity of the premises as police made their way to the store.

At one point, she allegedly returned and taunted Laflamme by saying: 'The customer is always right.'

The incident was caught on the store's camera, the arresting officer stated.

Laflamme was not injured, police say.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...woman-doused-7-Eleven-clerk-nacho-cheese.html

4565655D00000578-4985818-image-a-63_1508172940342.jpg

NOPE! the customer is not always right, they just think they are. Most of the time they are most definitely WRONG! And in her case, ain't nothing right about her, her face, her ears, and definitely not her attitude or actions.

So says me, a 40 year retail employee, that's who!

The title says "deadly combination" and I was disappointed to learn no one was even injured by nacho cheese.

Latest posts

Back