• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Pirates.
[doublepost=1506321956,1506314950][/doublepost]http://wfla.com/2017/09/24/abandoned-boat-tied-to-jailed-man-in-key-west/amp/

MELBOURNE, Fla. (AP) — An abandoned “ghost boat” that washed ashore near Melbourne Beach was last registered in the name of a man who is jailed in Key West for attempted murder, kidnapping, and a variety of other charges.

Florida Today reports the state Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission confirmed that 47-year-old Jeffrey Ray Sundwall is being held at the Monroe County Detention Facility.

The abandoned 45-foot sailboat was reported Tuesday morning on the sand at an area beach. A magnet for visitors, the vessel may not be removed weeks because of its size. A photo also shows a female mannequin torso visible aboard the abandoned boat.
It just gets weirder.

The mannequins are creepy ... And it say's Hurricanes.

I hope its just one of those caught up in the debris type of things ... or Nightmares.

I read the links ... Nightmares. This guy sounds like a serial killer.

Last edited:
Back