• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
There are no names in the story so unsure if this has been posted. This is a completely WTF story and all parties involved are sick and need help.

A judge cleared a 57-year-old Accomack County, Virginia man of attempted rape after one of his teenage daughters recanted her earlier written statement to police that she had seen her father making sexual advances to another daughter, who was 18 at the time.

"This is a fairly disturbing case. ... It's something out of a Lifetime movie, really," defense attorney Garrett Dunham said in court during a bench trial in Accomack County Circuit Court on Thursday, Sept. 14.

DelmarvaNow.com and The Daily Times do not reveal the names of victims in sexual crime cases. The name of the accused was also not used in this report, so as not to identify the victim.

The father said in court he had lied to police when confronted with physical evidence implicating him — saying he was embarrassed to tell the truth. He was indicted in April.

The truth, the man testified in court, was that his older daughter had come into his bedroom wearing nothing but a towel that morning. "She said, 'Hey, Dad, I need some money.' ... She was massaging my body parts," he said in court.

He testified in court that he ejaculated during the incident. "I am ashamed of it," the man said.

DNA evidence presented at trial linked sperm found on his older daughter to the man, an investigator testified in court.

The younger daughter testified the incident was part of a plan made by her and her older half sister.

She testified she and her older sister had hatched a scheme two to three months before the July 12, 2016, incident to ensure the younger girl could go live with her mother in Delaware instead of remaining with her father, who lives near Oak Hall.

The two daughters have the same father but different mothers.

The man testified he and the younger girl's mother have been in a custody battle since the girl was a toddler.

"I wanted to be with my mother, so we came up with some type of plan," the younger daughter said in court.

When Dunham asked what the plan was, the younger daughter said, "The situation right here. ... Some call it rape."

The plan was that the older sister would seduce her father and then have him implicated for rape, according to testimony.

In her written statement to police, the younger girl had said she saw her father and her older sister together in a sexually compromising position that day.
In court, the younger sister testified the statement was a lie.

Judge W. Revell Lewis spoke about several details of the witnesses' testimony before he declared the man not guilty.

"This is a very serious charge, and it requires proof beyond a reasonable doubt," Lewis said.

Still, he said the details of the case, including what the man had admitted to — being in bed with his grown daughter — are "very disturbing."

"You need help," he told the man, before finding him not guilty.
http://www.delmarvanow.com/story/news/2017/09/21/cleared-attempted-rape-accomack/670099001/

Last edited:
So wait, because they were setting him up,
the whole nutting on his daughter was just ignored.
Sorry but the dude is a perv and the girls are dirty bitches.

Musta been one hell of a massage.
She has a future in the rub and tug industry.
The youngest has a future in politics.

Thanksgiving dinner should be interesting.
Did the gambit work? Did the younger daughter get to live with her mother ? Because the bad influence in the household may be the older sister not dad.

The truth, the man testified in court, was that his older daughter had come into his bedroom wearing nothing but a towel that morning. "She said, 'Hey, Dad, I need some money.' ... She was massaging my body parts," he said in court.

The above makes me think she'd been given money for providing her father with this sort of massage before. The normal reaction to having your daughter grab for your "body parts" after asking for money is NOT to lay back and wait for the happy ending. :yuck: :yuck::yuck:

Agree @Oberle, he's still a grown man who can get up and leave the room, leave the house, hell leave the town, if he doesn't want to compromise himself with a scheming daughter. I vote something hinky is still going on, just not exactly what we think. But still hinky.

I don't believe it.

I think there has been sexual activity going on. But, once exposed, the younger daughter was pressured to change the story. *Daddy will be sent to prison and it will be all your fault.

This story is crazy as hell. But what I don't get is, why are they not releasing names? Daughter over 18 initiates sexual contact with dad. Goal was to frame dad for rape. Younger sister wasn't molested (at least not in this story). So who is the victim?

This story is crazy as hell. But what I don't get is, why are they not releasing names? Daughter over 18 initiates sexual contact with dad. Goal was to frame dad for rape. Younger sister wasn't molested (at least not in this story). So who is the victim?
Legally, the final victim is the framed father. At first no names released to protect the girls, now no names released to protect him. But what really happened is they all preyed on each other.

Uh... I got nothing. I'm in fact speechless.
It's trailer trash Sunday Nell! they have to come up with the most ridiculous fkd up human trash story with perps & vics that are all deplorable so to speak as this is probably been an inhouse thing for a while and another hills have eyes this is happening around us scenario: was it Pensylvania? Real hills have eyes but haven't gotten stabby yet

Even if there wasn't something hinky happening why do so many females think making up sex accusations or setting people up sexually is the way to go? I have a friend whose daughter was a handful when she hit her teen years.They were cracking down on her hard,she was grounded and having to do extra chores,etc.So she and a friend were planning to accuse the stepdad of sexual molestation.She got in trouble,had her phone taken,mom read her messages and found out about the plan.Dummy never deleted any texts. She thought if CPS was called they would take her out of the house and she could just go live with her friend.

I am so glad for your friend and her sig other that they caught them ahead of time it would have ruined their lives. I personally wouldn't blame him if he didn't even want to live in the same house with the scheming kid anymore

Hmmm, to me it seems like dad is at fault for letting his daughter "massage" him - even if she initiated/was scheming. I'm not buying this story at all anyway.

Hmmm, to me it seems like dad is at fault for letting his daughter "massage" him - even if she initiated/was scheming. I'm not buying this story at all anyway.
He is morally at fault, but he did not commit a crime by indulging in a consensual sex act with his adult daughter. His daughter is equally at fault for trying to frame her father with a sex act.
Maybe they can prove sex crimes by the father against his underage daughters and start over, but at this point, it's legally over. I'm not sure that he could have been convicted in this case as it doesn't fit the state's definition of incest. (adultery and fornication)
This was one very public chapter of a messed up family. Wonder if Dr. Phil or others of the Confessional TV Community have contacted them?

I am so glad for your friend and her sig other that they caught them ahead of time it would have ruined their lives. I personally wouldn't blame him if he didn't even want to live in the same house with the scheming kid anymore
She was never allowed to be alone with any male family member after that just in case she tried any wild stories.Sucked for her cuz she ended up basically being babysat the rest of high school.

Back