• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police in Marysville say a 15-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the death of another boy who died after a fist fight to "settle differences."

Police say a 16-year-old boy died Aug. 28 at an Everett hospital as a result of blunt trauma to the left side of his head that resulted in a serious brain injury.

Police say investigators learned that both the victim and suspect punched each other during the fight but at one point the victim went to the ground and the suspect punched and then kicked the victim in the head. Police say the victim never got back up.

Marysville police say investigators have learned that the dispute was regarding a teen girl who had recently developed a relationship with the 16-year-old victim.

http://komonews.com/news/local/marysville-teen-arrested-after-death-of-another-teen-in-fist-fight

This story infuriates me because one life is lost and another is ruined over nothing. I am sorry to say this but the fifteen-year-old needs to be made an example so other people realize kicking someone in the head can kill them.

Give him life behind bars.
Put his picture and story up on billboards.
Tell the world what being a violent moron will get you.

Life derailed.

All this over teen ass.
Damned stupidity.
There is always more.
Not like the girl supply is drying up.
Jeez.

Ik I'm about to get a ton of negative responses. Anyway, this was a fist fight between two teenage boys. How many of us witnessed this while growing up? I'm not saying it's right, because a young man lost his life, but that coulda easily been me.

Growing up, I've beat up girls AND boys. (I was new to the school and they thought they could bully me. I got tired and started beating ppl tf up).

In the heat of the moment, you don't think you're gonna kill a guy with your fists. ESPECIALLY teenage boys.

Plus we see ppl get shot or stabbed over stupid shit all the time. These boys wanted to duke it out. Im guessing neither of them expected anyone would die. The lil boy, by law SHOULD be punished. But LWOP is overkill.

Ppl get less time for killing innocent babies who clearly are no match for their murderers.

Just my opinion

Ik I'm about to get a ton of negative responses. Anyway, this was a fist fight between two teenage boys. How many of us witnessed this while growing up? I'm not saying it's right, because a young man lost his life, but that coulda easily been me.

Growing up, I've beat up girls AND boys. (I was new to the school and they thought they could bully me. I got tired and started beating ppl tf up).

In the heat of the moment, you don't think you're gonna kill a guy with your fists. ESPECIALLY teenage boys.

Plus we see ppl get shot or stabbed over stupid shit all the time. These boys wanted to duke it out. Im guessing neither of them expected anyone would die. The lil boy, by law SHOULD be punished. But LWOP is overkill.

Ppl get less time for killing innocent babies who clearly are no match for their murderers.

Just my opinion
My issue is kicking someone in the head when they are down. I also never like the "I did not know my penis could kill the baby".

I
Just my opinion
oh, we were always brawling and I was the only used to call out another group ifff we wanted to start things as guaranteed I could get a reaction but I disagree here though I totally understand what you are talking about. The stupidest most brutal fights I saw were of some dumb other sex deal [girls over boy vice versa or other] The most violent vicious murders that have come up especially over the last couple of years have been over that with two or more ganging up on the victim that got the attention of someone some other hag wanted or was trying to hold onto. What is worse or better as now it is totally telling of actions is nowadays this is caught on video showing how insane and easily it could have been stop but went way way too far and was allowed by multiple others. I do think examples should be made and I think some of these kids should be charged as adults like the one here with the full video over a guy for some friend of hers [she skated and shouldn't have]

@Satanica @Prettypink513
April 14th 2018

In a packed courtroom, friends and family of both the accused and the victim thought they knew the outcome.

15-year-old Marquis Humphrey had pleaded guilty to second degree manslaughter for the death of 16-year-old Robbie Myrick Jr.

On August 19, 2017, the two teenagers met in a place known as Spooky Woods near Pinewood Elementary School in Marysville for a fist fight over a girl. Police said Humphrey punched Myrick, knocking him to the ground and repeatedly kicked him in the head. Even when it was apparent Myrick was helpless and unresponsive, Humphrey continued to kick him in the head.

According to court documents, Humphrey told police he thought Humphrey was dead. He and others watching the fight left Myrick without calling 911 for his injuries. Eventually Myrick was taken to a hospital where he died 10 days later due to severe brain injuries.

In a plea deal, Humphrey accepted the maximum sentence under the state for a juvenile convicted for second degree manslaughter - which is 30 days in custody.

Reading from a prepared statement, Marquis Humphrey said, “I want Robert's entire family know that I regret my actions daily, it was never my intention to take his life.”

But, in what the prosecutor would later say is a ‘rare’ move, Judge Okrent rejected the plea deal and the 30 day sentence finding - saying there was ‘aggravated’ reasons to extend the punishment.

Okrent then sentenced him to one year in custody instead of 30 days.

Humphrey, now 16, will begin serving his sentence immediately.
https://komonews.com/news/local/mar...-death-of-15-year-old-in-fist-fight-over-girl
1546740093392.png

Latest posts

Back