• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Katlyn Kinateder, the mother accused of killing her toddler last year, changed her plea as the case moves closer to trial. She had pleaded not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect in August 2016 to a charge of first-degree intentional homicide, but changed that plea to no contest last week.

However, the case is still scheduled to go to trial in December to determine if Kinateder is mentally responsible for the crime. During a pre-trial conference last April, a forensic psychologist who reviewed the case argued the mental effects of marijuana — more so than mental health issues — may have led Kinateder to suffocate her 2-year-old son with a plastic bag and hide his body in a closet.

If a judge rules that Kinateder was not mentally responsible for the crime, she will be sentenced to supervision, either institutionalized or in the community, according to Sheboygan County District Attorney Joel Urmanski. If found mentally responsible for the crime, she faces life in prison without the chance for parole.

Kinateder called police on Aug. 4 last year and said she had killed her 2-year-old son.

When police arrived, they found Kinateder standing in the main stairway leading to her upper-level apartment. She allegedly came at officers with a large butcher knife, ignoring commands to drop the knife and get down on the ground. Officers yelling at Kinateder to put down her knife can be heard in the call audio. She eventually dropped the knife and got on the ground, but became aggressive when officers went to arrest her, and a stun gun was deployed to subdue Kinateder.

After Kinateder was taken into custody, officers entered the apartment and found the lifeless child in a cardboard box that had two other boxes stacked on top of it in a hallway closet.

In an interview with police, Kinateder allegedly admitted to killing the boy by placing a plastic grocery bag over his head and suffocating him.

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/story...oddler-changes-plea-trial-continue/680808001/

081716KatlynKinateder-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
During a pre-trial conference last April, a forensic psychologist who reviewed the case argued the mental effects of marijuana

Ok ok ok.....I smoke weed....a LOT. I might forget small shit from time to time, but I never go homicidal. I'm usually more chill and happy after a good smoke. Oh and sleepy. Can't forget sleepy. And hungry too.

Anyway, weed didn't make her kill her kid. And even if it DID (which we know it didn't) NOBODY forced a joint in her mouth.

As I have said in others posts Not all marjunia is the same ...and not all affects people the same .
I think she had other drugs also in her ugly body.
Clearly either way we must stop these so called mentally ill sperm collectors from having babies to kill , They keep getting away with it
And its called Leagle baby killing .
I say sterilization period

In an interview with police, Kinateder allegedly admitted to killing the boy by placing a plastic grocery bag over his head and suffocating him.

Damn! :eek:

She's a cold bitch.

081716KatlynKinateder-300x300.jpg
Did this loathsome cuntitis bitch have her eyebrows tatted on?

Blasting a blunt doesn't make you want to put a plastic bag over your baby's head and suffocate him. However blasting a blunt may be responsible for those hideous tats. :wtf: :jawdrop: o_O

Ugly bitch.
Looks like she can't even spell I.Q.

Plus she has a mustache starting.

@Keepalowprofile @cubby @Satanica @Prettypink513
Dec. 18, 2017

Katlyn Kinateder, the mother who killed her 2-year-old son, was found not guilty by mental defect on Wednesday and will be committed to a mental institution.

Kinateder, 28, was already convicted of killing two-year-old Dexter after pleading no contest to the charge of first-degree intentional homicide in September. The District Attorney’s office agreed to dismiss a second charge, felony moving or hiding a corpse, due to the plea.

The two-day trial determined whether Kinateder suffered from a mental illness at the time of the murder, and whether that mental disease caused her to not be in control of her actions when she killed her two-year-old son in August of 2016 in Sheboygan Falls.

The finding of not guilty by mental defect by Judge L. Edward Stengel signifies that Kinateder suffered from a mental disease and, thus, could not be criminally punished for the action.

The length of the commitment has not yet been determined.
1543357370219.png

Back