• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Story compliments of Keeps: I know thy did much more before they murdered this poor woman, I had pics and articles all lined up & had to reboot,brb, will say it pisses me off they are trying to slant with her ex some pop star who doesn't even belong in the equasion of a horrible crime whose actions should be the title front page news along with what amonts to slavery in UK There was a much better article on this and I need to find it again
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iend-Boyzone-founder-burned-nanny-s-body.html
4490532000000578-4908076-image-a-26_1506027891828.jpg

the victim who was probably nt just a slave but a sex toy from a poor town in France had had enouugh of her exploitation so they murdered her
4490532400000578-0-Sabrina_Quider_34_was_arrested_Wednesday_after_police_found_a_ba-a-22_1506039724303.jpg

viscious bitch paid the poor woman let than $65 a month to watch her children as well as went along with who knows what other abuse
The ex-girlfriend of an Irish pop star has been arrested at her $1.2m (£900,000) London apartment and charged with murdering her French nanny before burning her body in the back yard.

Sabrina Quider, 34, had hired Sophie Lionnet, 21, to look after her children - including a son she had with ex-boyfriend Mark Walton, who founded Irish boyband Boyzone - allegedly paying the live-in nanny just $63 (£50) a month.

But on Wednesday, police discovered Lionnet's badly burned body in Quider's garden - after they were alerted to the grisly scene by an eight-year-old boy.
Local parents had noted 'foul-smelling smoke' emanating from Quider's home, in the affluend South London suburb of Southfields, as they took their children home from school on Wednesday.

But it was one curious boy who raised the alarm after he scaled the apartment's back yard gate and saw a huge bonfire with a man throwing what he thought were 'sticks' on the flames.

Officers arrived at 6.30pm and discovered a body that was so badly burned they could not establish her age or even gender.

However, the victim was identified by local residents as Sophie Lionnet, 21, a nanny from Troyes, a town in north-eastern France.

Quider was arrested at the scene along with Ouissem Medouni, 40. Both have now been charged with murder.

Lionnet, who moved to the UK to learn English, is thought to have been living with Quider at her flat for 14 months caring for her three-year-old daughter, and the six-year-old son she had with Walton.
more at site an what is werd all articles had earlier put together took the freak mans face off along with article of torture done to vic like ripped off ear and scalp
http://www.purepeople.com/article/b...e-du-meurtre-d-une-nounou-francaise_a252094/1
google translate I'm not your mother

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to be a mental handicap there as well. What normal minded person would accept such meager payment for that?

Had to be a mental handicap there as well. What normal minded person would accept such meager payment for that?
Not necessarily . Being very poor and also being compensated with a place to live and food may have seemed like a good deal.
She had decided to end her employment and return home.
Only they didn't allow that, they killed her before she could get away.

Couple appear in court charged with murdering 'au pair' after charred body found in garden of £900k home

TELEMMGLPICT000141371207_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqW5LAbqXSQw_G1yEaLnMlBygREBjpSrpzMXx_xbPLYc4.jpeg

A couple have appeared in court charged with murder after the badly burned body of a French “au pair” was found in the garden of a £900,000 home.

Ouissem Medouni, 40, and 34-year-old Sabrina Kouider were detained after the charred remains were discovered in Southfields, south-west London.

The pair - who are believed to live at the address in Wimbledon Park Road with their two children, who have since been taken into care - were charged with murder, Scotland Yard said early on Friday.

Wearing grey tracksuits, they appeared at Wimbledon Magistrates' Court for a short hearing on Friday morning.

Police have been unable to tell the age or gender of the dead person because the remains were so charred when they were found on Wednesday afternoon following reports of a fire.

TELEMMGLPICT000141306789_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNrzB8hrvgfJ5sESwMmBGZLEu993zlqHnG6DaBrwG834.jpeg

However, the suspected murder victim was named locally as au pair Sophie Lionnet, 21, a French woman from Troyes, a town in north-eastern France.

According to neighbours, Ms Lionnet, who had been living in London for 14 months in order to learn English, had not been seen since “late August”.

District Judge James Henderson told them: "Both defendants are charged with murder. Murder offences can only be dealt with by a circuit judge at crown court and I have no power to deal with it. I send both defendants to the Central Criminal Court to be produced there on September 26."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...urdering-au-pair-charred-body-found-ingarden/

Too many times we hear about foreign "au pair" (nannies) that are treated like modern day slaves.
Hope these two get life.
He should get the chair for that fricking Joker grin, the creepy skeeve.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5517461/Couple-face-murder-trial-death-French-nanny.html
A designer murdered a 21-year-old French nanny and burnt her body after accusing her of 'outlandish' crimes she had not committed, the Old Bailey heard today.
185D815700000514-5517461-The_charred_remains_of_Sophie_Lionnet_21_were_discovered_in_a_ga-m-84_1521476039883.jpg

Sabrina Kouider, 35, the ex-girlfriend of Boyzone founder Mark Walton, allegedly killed 'naive and vulnerable' Sophie Lionnet after a 'brutal and oppressive inquisition'.

Kouider and partner Ouissem Medouni, 40, are said to have held her prisoner at their £900,000 home in Wimbledon, South West London, in the days before her death.
[....]
Kouider accused her nanny of being 'in league' with Mr Walton and in rambling complaints said he controlled her through 'black magic'.

Richard Horwell QC, prosecuting, said: 'The last days and hours of Sophie's life must have been truly wretched. She was subjected, at times, to a brutal and oppressive inquisition and to significant violence.'

Miss Lionnet died after suffering fractures to her sternum, four ribs and her jawbone. Kouider and Medouni then allegedly tried to cover up the murder by burning her body in their garden.
4A55CAEE00000578-5517461-Ouissem_Medouni_40_and_his_partner_Sabrina_Kouider_35_of_Wandswo-a-67_1521470853668.jpg

[....]
'The plan was to dispose of Sophie's body and to explain her disappearance by inventing a story that she had left under something of a cloud and had returned to France.

'Another missing person, no longer their responsibility, her disappearance nothing to do with them.'

Their plan was only foiled when a neighbour became concerned about the fire and dialled 999, jurors were told.

Ms Lionnet's charred body was discovered at the house on September 20 last year.

The young victim, from Troyes, north-east France, had moved to the UK in 2016 to improve her English.
[....]
'Sophie had a big heart but was not worldly wise and it was easy to take advantage of her.'

Miss Lionnet's health began to deteriorate in the period leading up to her death because of her 'bizarre and oppressive' life, the court heard.

'At times she appeared scared and hungry,' said Mr Horwell. 'She complained that she was being beaten and that she was not allowed to return to her home in France.'

Kouider was allegedly seen shouting and screaming at Miss Lionnet. She accused the young Frenchwoman of stealing a diamond pendant and plotting against her, the court heard.
[....]
'Eventually they confronted Sophie and wanted her to confess to conduct and crimes she had not committed. Sophie became a prisoner in the Wimbledon home and she must have been terrified.

'The defendants mistreated and intimidated Sophie in a manner that is way beyond anything that could be considered normal or rational.

'Sophie must have found this unnatural and increasingly toxic situation wholly outside her experience and ability to manage. At times she made confessions to please her oppressors and then would withdraw them.

'And so the pressure increased and so did the violence against her.'
[....]
Kouider worked from home as a fashion designer but was 'not particularly successful' the court heard. She got to know Ms Lionnet from January 2016.

The victim had studied a vocational training course in child care and wanted to work with children. She last saw her mother at around the time of her 20th birthday.

The court heard firefighters discovered Sophie Lionnet's remains under the ash of the fire in the garden.

'Without such vigilance the two defendants might well have got away with murder - which was, of course, their aim,' said Mr Horwell.
[....]
Miss Lionnet allegedly confessed she was being 'beaten' by Kouider to a local fish and chip shop owner.

She regularly visited the takeaway, often dressed in the same clothes, to eat chips at speed as if she was hungry, the court was told.

Miss Lionnet said she wanted to go home to France because her mother was unwell but was not allowed.

In August 2017 Kouider yelled at Miss Lionnet in a high pitched voice and called her a 'bitch', it is claimed. Kouider was also seen by a friend accusing Ms Lionnet of stealing a diamond ring, the court heard.
[....]
Kouider and Medouni threatened Miss Lionnet with rape and violence as they 'interrogated' her over the six weeks before her death, the court heard.

Mr Horwell said: 'They exerted considerable and ever increasing pressure on Sophie to make confessions.

'They interrogated Sophie over some six weeks leading up to her death, sometimes calmly but more often than not aggressively - threatening her with prison, rape and violence if she did not cooperate.

'The extensive nature of these menacing interrogations is known because the defendants recorded them.'
[....]
Police also found notes written by Miss Lionnet complaining about being called a 'whore', 'bitch' and a 'slut'.

On one piece of paper she wrote: 'I wish to go home... I need a break... I miss my family, my friends - my family first and foremost.. so please, I am asking this for the last time, I want to go home. My mother told me that if you don't let me go she was going to send the French Embassy'.
[....]
In another note she wrote: 'I would like to speak about my returning to France.

'I have not even gone back a single time, neither for a weekend, nor a week during the holidays, nor the summer holidays, nor Christmas, or New Year.

'It has been a long time. My family, my friends, my relatives, I miss them a lot, my family most of all. They miss me a lot also and don't stop demanding my return and are fed up hearing the same reply, which is "soon"'.

Miss Lionnet also sent revealing messages to her father and mother, the court heard.
[....]
'There are a lot of tensions and I'm being accused of things that I would NEVER dare to do. In short, suddenly I feel worried.'

Miss Lionnet told her father she was coming back 'very soon' in July 2017.

She initially told her mother Catherine Devalonne, who was living in France, she was 'happy' in the UK.

But during the last six months of her life she revealed that she was 'bored' and wanted to come home, the court heard.
[....]
August 6, 2016 Miss Lionnet told her mother in a Facebook message that she had been accused by Kouider of stealing a diamond pendant.

It read: 'She says she won't let me go until the pendant has returned to its place of origin. And she would press charges against me.

'She says that she does not mind what the police would do, all she wants is that pendant. I am fed up with this place. I can't stand it anymore, I don't know what to tell her.'

In November 2016 Miss Lionnet asked her mother to send some money so she could buy a ticket home - but sadly her mother could not afford it.
[....]
Miss Lionnet again asked her mother for some money to return home on 3 August 2017 and received €40, jurors were told.

Her mother replied: 'Hello Sophie, I have put the €40 in your account. Take care, see you Monday, kisses.'

Miss Lionnet did not return home and four days later the recorded interrogations began, the court heard.

Miss Lionnet’s mother sent a desperate text messages including one on 4 September last year reading: 'Hello Sophie, how are you? What's happening, I'm not sleeping even with the help of tablets at the moment.

'I hope nothing has happened to you. I miss you my daughter. I love you come home soon even if you are ill or there is something else, kisses.'

Medouni and Kouider, both of Wimbledon, South West London, both deny murder. The case is expected to last for up to five weeks.
[....]

Not necessarily . Being very poor and also being compensated with a place to live and food may have seemed like a good deal.

She would not have been that poor in France. It has a very generous welfare system.

Nannies here are different than back in America. Even a low end medium income family can afford one. There's also a difference between nanny and au pair. She was an au pair. If I wanted an au pair I'd pay approximately 300 ish euros a month for full time live in care. Thats less than 400 USD.

Basically you pay their room and board, food etc and the 300 euros is their monthly spending money to buy/do what they want.

Last edited:
Here, that's way cheaper than day care but the family is treated as an employer as far as taxes go. I haven't kept up with it but around 30 years ago the law was changed so that one must pay social security tax on the live-in help's income.

A fireman has described to a jury the moment he discovered the charred remains of French nanny Sophie Lionett in a bonfire.

Thomas Hunt was in a crew called to reports of smoke and a "horrible" smell emanating from the garden of Sabrina Kouider and Ouissem Medouni's home.

He told the court he realised there was a body among the ashes when he saw "two blackened logs", clothes and jewellery.

Mr Hunt told the court he confronted Mr Medouni after noticing a "nose and fingers" in the remnants of the fire.

"When I recognised it was a body I was concerned for my crew's safety so held it to myself for what seemed like 20 seconds because I did not know if I challenged the occupant what might happen next", he said.

"I turned to the occupant and asked 'Why are you burning a body?"

"He said 'It's a sheep'."

Jurors have been told that "shy" Miss Lionnet's last words were recorded in a so-called video-taped confession on 18 September.

The defendants allegedly beat and interrogated her for hours over a false accusation that she was in league with Ms Kouider's ex-boyfriend, Mark Walton, a founding member of the band Boyzone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43486377

A woman accused of killing her nanny suffered mood swings and would "wake up screaming", her partner has said.

Sabrina Kouider, 35, and Ouissem Medouni, 40, are accused of murdering Sophie Lionnet after subjecting her to abuse and extreme interrogations.

Giving evidence, Mr Medouni told jurors he did not kill the French nanny or make a plan with Ms Kouider to cause Miss Lionnet's death in September last year.

Mr Medouni told jurors Ms Kouider, who he had met at a funfair in 2001, was the "dominant" partner in their relationship.

Her moods would go "up and down very quickly in the space of seconds," he said.

Mr Medouni said: "In the last years, every morning she would wake up screaming for nothing.

"If she had a dream about me being with another woman, she said it was going to happen and make up a story in her mind about it.

"She said she had a gift for knowing what is going to happen."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43785335

I wonder whether she knew that her partner was going to throw her under a bus?

A fashion designer broke down in court as she admitted attacking her French nanny but insisted "it doesn't make me a murderer".

Sabrina Kouider, 35, and her partner Ouissem Medouni, 40, are accused of torturing and killing Sophie Lionnet then dumping her body on a bonfire last September.

The couple had allegedly become obsessed with the idea that the 21-year-old was conspiring to drug and molest the family with Kouider's ex-boyfriend Mark Walton, the founder of Boyzone, a court has heard.

Link

--Al

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...on-for-murdering-burning-nanny-in-garden.html
The ex-girlfriend of a former boy band star and her boyfriend who were convicted of murdering and burning their French nanny in a bonfire as they barbecued chicken were sentenced Tuesday to at least 30 years in prison.

Sabrina Kouider, 35, and Ouissem Medouni, 40, were convicted last month of killing their child’s nanny, Sophie Lionnet, 21, at their south London home in September 2017. Each had denied the murder and blamed the other.
[....]
Prosecutors claimed the couple starved Lionnet, [....]
1530029529217.jpg

At London's Central Criminal Court, Judge Nicholas Hilliard sentenced Kouider and Medouni to life with no chance of parole for 30 years. He said the pair was guilty of "horrible cruelty."

"The suffering and the torture you put her through before her death was prolonged and without pity," the judge said.

Latest posts

Back