• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Hamtramck man may spend the next half-century behind bars after pleading guilty to placing his 22-month-old daughter in searing water, leaving her with life-threatening injuries.

In Shiawassee County Circuit Court on Friday, Sept. 15, Judge Matthew Stewart sentenced Derrick Wardell Mason III, 28, to spend between 15 and 50 years behind bars after pleading guilty to first-degree child abuse charges in relation to his daughter's injuries, according to court records.

Mason was arraigned on March 3 in Shiawassee County District Court on a single charge of first-degree child abuse, days after the child's mother, Abigail Rae Springs, appeared in front of a judge.

Springs, 19, of Durand, also pleaded guilty to a charge of first-degree child abuse and is set to be sentenced next month in Shiawassee County Court, according to court records.

Police began an investigation Feb. 15 after Springs took the toddler to Sparrow Hospital with injuries before she was transferred to University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor.

Although her injuries were severe, Natalie survived the incident.
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2017/09/hamtramck_man_sentenced_up_to.html
1543358414917.png

21557594_695108897360282_6602245601397431721_n.jpg

Last edited:
WTF is up with that face?????
So damned ugly his hairline is running away from it FFS.
Looks like a shyte halloween mask.

Looks like his daddy was a zombie and his mamma a gorilla.
He should be coathanger aborted right now.

Here's the piece of shit mom, Abigal Rae Spring.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2017/03/19-year-old_durand_mother_char.html

March 4, 2017

springspng-02935f8274c281fb.png

A 19-year-old Durand woman has been charged with first-degree child abuse after her daughter ended up in the hospital with life-threatening injuries.

Abigail Rae Springs was arraigned Thursday, March 2, in Shiawassee District Court on the felony charge that carries a penalty up to life in prison after a police investigation started in mid-February.

Police began their investigation Feb. 15 after the mother took her 22-month-old child to Sparrow Hospital with injuries before she was transferred to University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor.

The investigation began on Wednesday, Feb. 15 when the mother took her 22-month-old child to Sparrow Hospital with life-threatening injuries, according to a release from the Shiawassee County Sheriff's Office.

[...]

Spring is being held in Shiawassee County Jail on a $500,000 bond. A March 15 probable cause hearing is scheduled in Shiawassee County District Court.

I don't get these women that stay with men that hate their guts ... like wake up bitches ... he doesn't love you ... he doesn't want to be your kids new Daddy. He like that you do his laundry ... buy his cigarettes and let him eat your food and that he doesn't have to sleep in a homeless shelter at night time.

Last edited:
https://www.abc12.com/content/news/Man-pleads-guilty-in-abuse-of-baby-Natalie-437023093.html
July 2017
[...]
- "She's gained weight, she's developing fairly normal, becoming more verbal," said Shiawassee County Prosecutor Deana Finnegan. "So yeah, she's doing very well."
[...]
"Baby had healing burns, severe burns to her buttocks, there were - a lacerated liver, perforated bowel, broken leg, broken arm and a lot of bruising," the Prosecutor said.

Her Mother, Abigail Springs, and her Mother's boyfriend, Derrick Mason III, were charged with first degree child abuse in March.

Wednesday, Mason admitted he heated up water in the microwave, poured it into the bathtub and put Natalie in it.
[...]

admitted he heated up water in the microwave, poured it into the bathtub and put Natalie in it.

That poor baby girl. I really hope they've severed her parental rights entirely,hell her whole family's right to even see this baby ever again. She's definitely a miracle.

Just wicked! How you could betray an innocent child for that wastrel, I hope his neck is permanently bent! That smile on her face, knowing what she did to her child, makes me think she’s crazy! Curses to the both of them, may the next 50 years be absolutely miserable ! May all of your pen mates know that you burned and beat an innocent baby!

1699644711782.png

Name: DERRICK WARDELL MASON III

Earliest Release Date: 03/01/2032

Maximum Discharge Date: 03/01/2067

Offense: Child Abuse, 1st Degree

Minimum Sentence: 15 years 0 months 0 days
Maximum Sentence: 50 years 0 months

1699644728936.png

Name: ABIGAIL RAE SPRINGS

Offense: Child Abuse, 1st Degree

Earliest Release Date: 02/27/2032

Maximum Discharge Date: 02/27/2067

Minimum Sentence: 15 years 0 months 0 days

Maximum Sentence: 50 years 0 months

Tattoo- Lower Right Wrist - "NATALIE" (The name of the child she allowed to be tortured)

i sure hope no early release for this pair that they spend the full 50 years behind bars... that poor baby she is a miracle that is for sure and a fighter, i don't know if i would have fought that hard being as much in pain as this poor baby was .... all those injuries will affect her whole life ... i hope she found a good loving home that will provide for her emotional and physical needs now and in her future.....

i sure hope no early release for this pair that they spend the full 50 years behind bars... that poor baby she is a miracle that is for sure and a fighter, i don't know if i would have fought that hard being as much in pain as this poor baby was .... all those injuries will affect her whole life ... i hope she found a good loving home that will provide for her emotional and physical needs now and in her future.....
Can hear her now... "I'll wait for you daddy!"

Back