• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities say a teenage boy in Ohio was hospitalized in intensive care after his father forced him to fight a bully.

Cleveland police say the father drove his 16-year-old son to a street corner last week and ordered him to fight a high school classmate who had bullied him.

A police report says the teen landed on his head after the other teen picked him up and threw him onto a sidewalk. The report says a doctor who first treated the teen said he had brain bleeding.

Court records don't say whether the boy is still in the hospital.

An arrest warrant has been issued for the boy's father, 35-year-old Carlos Conner, on a felony child endangering charge.
http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Te...er-forces-him-to-fight-a-bully-444274213.html

Last edited:
I've been finding things out about my grandpa and my dad that I never knew. Grandpa used to make his boys fight each other and he would stand over them with a belt and lay into them if he thought they weren't fighting hard enough. Stuff that went on in the 30s and 40s would get you locked up, or at least on probation, nowdays.

Why on Earth would he think this was a good idea?

Because he's a redneck idiot who thinks his son needs to toughen up?

Because his problem solving methods involve the use of force or violence, only?

.. because he's a Hatfield and they're McCoys?

14942004_G.jpg

Carlos Connor-The Idiot

The dad accused of driving his 16-year-old son to a fight appeared in court on Monday.

Carlos Conner plead not guilty to the charge of child endangering and the judge set bond at $25,000. The judge also ordered Conner not to have any contact with his son.

Cleveland police say Conner, 35, drove his son to fight a classmate that had been picking on him.

According to the police report, both teens are in 11th grade at James Rhodes High School.

During the fight, Conner's son was picked up and thrown onto the sidewalk, where he hit his head.

Doctors say the teen has bleeding on the brain.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/36392333/25000-bond-for-dad-accused-of-driving-teen-son-to-fight

Last edited:
What a fricking knuckle dragging yard ape.
Crack him in the boil on his shoulders with some rebar.:fish:

This dad used very poor judgement. On the other hand how many times have you heard:

"The only way to stop bullying is to stand up to them!"
"Once you hit a bully in the face he will turn into a coward!
"Once the bully finds out you will fight back they will leave you alone!"

Sounds good till you get bodyslammed on the concrete.

Where was pops? Did he leave after dropping sonny off?

Sure, tell your kid to stand up to bullies but don't drop him off in enemy turf then leave!
suicide-santa.gif

Its the way he was raised.. EGOs in his family and he never learned any different growing up that it is wrong that is not the only way to stand up for your self or the only way to stop bulling
I hate parents who think this is the way to solve their kids problems with fists.
Grantet their are some mean places kids have to grow up in ..There are other ways to handle it ..
Fuckerd dad

Back