• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Lincoln County man allegedly spanked a child younger than 3-year-old until she vomited. The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office has changed Andrew Sumner, 29, with felony abuse or neglect of a child and is currently held in the Lincoln County Jail. According to police, the incident happened sometime in August.

According to a witness, during the incident Sumner held the victim over a toilet and would not stop spanking her until she stopped crying.

In an interview with police, Sumner told investigators he spanked the victim too hard and left bruises on the victim. The investigation is ongoing as detectives look into additional allegations, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office reports.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2017/09/06/lincoln-county-man-allegedly-spanks-child-until-she-vomits/

:banghead:Would not stop spanking her until she stopped crying...am I in the fucking twilight zone? Someone would be getting their brains splattered on the bathroom wall with my 38 special if they did this to my 3 year old...or any 3 year old. For educational purposes, I would LOVE to dissect the brains of people who abuse children...with a chainsaw.

He wasn't spanking her, he was beating her. I will never understand beating a child until they STOP crying, that doesn't make sense. It's an excuse to keep beating.

He hit her until she stopped crying by puking-is that right? He held her over the toilet because he knew she would puke. He has obviously done this before. My God I can picture this and it's fucking cruel.

My daughter since she was a toddler would cry until she puked sometimes. Usually when overly worked up and inconsolable like after a nightmare or when in the car and I was driving unable to console her. I mean she had to be crying really hard for a period of time to cause her to gag and vomit.

I imagine being hit repeatedly over and over would induce crying that severe to where she was throwing up. Oh my God how long did it take to get to that point? It makes me absolutely sick thinking someone would beat this reaction out of a child.

I would like to beat him until he pukes blood. Fucking sadistic mother fucker.

Makes perfect sense to me. I can't count the number of times I heard "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about" growing up.
I'm sorry. I've never said that to my children because it makes no sense. My parents never said that to me. That's like telling a fire to calm down or you're gonna throw gas on it. I just never understood the logic.

Makes perfect sense to me. I can't count the number of times I heard "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about" growing up.

Hahaha---my mom said this all the time. At the time, I didn't think it was funny. My sister used to tell her "I already have something to cry about...."

Sorry u had that happen I also was beat
I never beat or said those words to my kids ever ..a cycle has to stop
Its up to us to do it. Any child to go thru that much emotional torment is wrong
The abuser or even any parent should not use the abuse inflicted on you as a child on to your kids.ever If your children throws up or are a emotional mess its because of the parent.

Back