• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
This is a good wtf were ya thinking story. I would expect all men to be clutching their dangglies at the idea here, what kind of mishap?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4892552/Man-freed-firefighters-sticking-penis-weight.html
A man who stuck his penis in a dumbbell weight spent three hours surrounded by firefighters who sliced him free with power tools.

Angle grinders, a saw and a hydraulic rescue tool usually used to prize crash victims from vehicle wreckage were used to smash the 2.5kg disc on Friday.

This was after doctors were unable to remove the weight following the mishap at a gym in Worms, Germany.

4462CEB500000578-0-image-a-60_1505649093188.jpg

The victim had to be sedated as firefighters from the city of Worms smashed the weight to free his penis, according to Metro.

Firefighters shared a picture of the smashed weight on social media with some helpful advice for anybody tempted to squeeze their manhood into tight spots, saying: ‘Please do not imitate such actions!’

00250BA500000258-0-image-a-59_1505649015288.jpg

The incident follows a man's penis being cut off by a circular saw in a Gloucestershire accident.

Surgeons were able to save his genitalia after he was rushed to Bristol Southmeads hospital on Monday, September 4.

The emergency surgery took eight hours to complete.

Last edited:
:freeze:

Why didnt they just put him in cold water.

I used to scuba dive and i have seen what happens when guy is submerge in cold water.

:whistle:

Last edited:
city of Worms
:hilarious:

I was watching Stories from the ER or something like that, in one tale a guy was brought in carrying a green metal coleman type camp stove, that uses propane. He, at some point that day, had stuck his jon willie in one of the holes in the stove and couldn't get it out. They tried everything and nothing worked. At one point they called a fireman with the tool that extricates crash victims to try and spread the metal enough to get it off. That didn't work because the fireman fainted. LOL I can't remember what they did but they did get it off eventually.

They explained that the reason why it couldn't be removed is not that the penis is still erect it's because after all the effort to get the stove off it was swollen and couldn't...errr...deflate, i guess you'd say. The longer the penis stayed pinched with the blood not being able to return to circulation the more of a chance of it having to be amputated.

Men! :fish:

Im wondering why he stuck it in a dumbbell weight?

W t f

People do the craziest shit! Bet he was so embarrassed

Firefighters in Worms, Germany, spent three hours Friday cutting a man’s penis free from a set of weights.

Yes, you read that correctly.

The man somehow got his penis stuck inside a 2.6 kg weight plate, Worms firefighters report on Facebook. He went to a hospital, weight and all, for help. The hospital called firefighters for assistance.

A fire crew spent three hours removing the weight using a grinder and hydraulic cutter. The Facebook post includes a photo of the weight cut into five pieces.

“Please do not imitate such actions,” firefighters advised.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/world/article173820251.html
Yp3cpq5.png

I don't have a penis ... but if I did ... I still wouldn't be this dumb.

I wonder how long he worked at it before he cracked for the hospital?

09/19/17

gymweight20n.jpg

Firefighters in Worms, Germany, were called to help free a man’s genitals from the center of a 2.5kg weight.
(FEUERWEHR WORMS/FACEBOOK)

...Firefighters in Worms, Germany, responded to a call about a man stuck between a weight and a hard place on Sept. 15...

According to a Facebook post from the department, the victim, whose name has not yet been released, got his genitals stuck in the center circle of a 2.5 kg gym weight.

Firefighters arrived at a local hospital to remove the weight from around the man's 'sensitive' body part.

According to The Independent, the victim had to be sedated as rescuers used several power tools to free him.

With the help of a grinder, saw and hydraulic tool, first responders were able to get the man's suffering body part out of the weight after three hours of work.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...d-free-man-penis-gym-weight-article-1.3506689

Last edited:
I think we like this story because it confirms that men will stick their tallywackers into anything whether the hole is big enough or not.

And just for laughs I think this one has been posted at least 2 other times. LOL:p

This is the first time I get to see this. I'd say yes. Wee willy and what the fuck are you doing shoving your junk in that? Next time, he should try something a little more flexible.

This is the first time I get to see this. I'd say yes. Wee willy and what the fuck are you doing shoving your junk in that? Next time, he should try something a little more flexible.
You're not a guy. You'll never understand.

But I do understand shoving a cock into a small iron circle will break that bitch off. And I do know about flexible cock rings and other glory holes that won't rip your johnson off. ;)
How about coke bottles? (Google image search here) Anything with a hole will do for some people. I wont admit what I tried as a teen.:angelic:

How about coke bottles? (Google image search here) Anything with a hole will do for some people. I wont admit what I tried as a teen.:angelic:

If you have a cock strong enough to bounce a car door off of...like "boing, yes, I can do that shit" then why not? I know guys who have used toilet tissue rolls. What ever it take to get your freak on, go for it. Just don't break that fucker 'cause someone wants to fuck the shit out of it...ijs.

I have a friend who was on duty one Sunday afternoon at A&E (the British emergency room) when a Rugby team came double-timing through the door, milled about for a few seconds, then double-timed back out. T thought the count was off, so he and one of his co-workers went inside -- to discover a strapping lad with his penis stuck in a piece of scaffolding. Apparently he had had the bright idea to urinate in this piece of pipe, and the wasp in it objected.

If I remember right they did wind up cutting the pipe, and very carefully at that.

--Al

I think we like this story because it confirms that men will stick their tallywackers into anything whether the hole is big enough or not.

And just for laughs I think this one has been posted at least 2 other times. LOL:p

Somehow...it stays funny each and every time!

That's not a dumbbell, fucking idiot "journalists".

16FGEUFGRBRHXDMBBDMBX_is

THAT is a dumbbell.

And i dont know how im the first to bring this up, but if a guy got his dick so hopelessly stuck in the weight PLATE pictured, he must have one monster fucking dong. Looks like a standard sized weight plate, type that will fit on a standard 45 pound barbell. You got about a 2 inch diameter on the sleeve of a 45 pound barbell(again, designed for pictured plate to slide onto, which means it's just slightly bigger then the barbell sleeve). That's over a 6 inch circumference for the bar sleeve. It's one thing to get find it to be a snug fit, but to get it wedged to where such drastic means have to be enacted to remove it? Again, what a fucking cock on this dipshit. The fucking girth of that thing, fucking freakish.

BTW, he may not have been trying to "fuck" the weight or do any pervy type things. Some dudes seek to strengthen their cocks. Throwing a weight on it and doing keigl exercises can be a great way to do that.

You're thinking of an Olympic bar, Jack. Standard bars are 1" in diameter.

--Al

Back